InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Da Warpath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Newz: Da Warpath's 10th Conversion Competition: Cavalry Edition - ENTER HERE!

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Movement Trays, where to buy?
Wazoo
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 07:15 PM

Big Boss

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,687

If you are looking for cheap ones you can make them yourself from corrugated cardboard, for quick and ugly ones just take thin cardboard (empty wine boxes with the bags taken out are perfect) cut them to size and bend the edges up around your unit. Or take thicker cardboard and superglue thin strips of cardboard around the edges, sand paint and static grass. You can see some examples of the latter in my blog (click the badge thingy).

Wazoo
Krysdagger
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 08:53 PM

Goblin

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,539

QUOTE (Mordante @ Apr 12 2012, 03:23 AM)
Check shogun miniatures. They make custom metal movement trays. really reasonably priced. I have them for almost every unit for all of my 6 armies.

I have to second the vote for Shogun Mini's.. I use them for my 5000 point O&G army ... not having to waste time setting things up is awesome.

The trays are sturdy, metal, affordable ... and work amazing with Rare Earth Magnets.

http://shogunminiatures.com/

I also managed to hook several of my buddies on them and all of our experiences with his customer service have been great.

I will eventually be moving all my armies over to them, it is just so easy to set up and take down when they travel as a unit on the movement tray.

Krys
« Next Oldest | Orc and Goblin Stronghold | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0695 seconds | Archive