InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Da Warpath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Newz: Da Warpath's 8th Conversion Competition: Rank and File Edition - ENTER HERE!

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Morglum Necksnapper?, And any other characters that you miss
Klavier
Posted: Apr 11 2012, 07:51 PM

'Ard Boy

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,407

sad.gif me sad, i'd loved to have a orc special character hero level
Craze_b0i
Posted: Apr 11 2012, 10:47 PM

Warboss

Member No.: 5,714

When I was a kid my local GW used occasionally to run one-off mass-participation games aimed at kids. Basically 'good' vs 'evil'. Each player can bring along 2 units, or 1 unit and 1 character or something like that. When the evil team won they gave us all certificates signed by Morglum Necksnapper. Which imo just goes to show how important he was. wink.gif

This post has been edited by Craze_b0i on Apr 11 2012, 10:48 PM
Morkmillian
Posted: Apr 11 2012, 11:41 PM

Orc

Member No.: 6,462

yea morglum was the only special char i owned in 4th , and then when i came back to warhammer in 7th to find him gone it was a bit of a shame since i had the model.

if he were to be upated im thinking the ability to upgrade boar boy big uns to black orcs for x amount of points or somthign like that.
along with killing blow like i saw mentioned smile.gif

« Next Oldest | Orc and Goblin Stronghold | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0530 seconds | Archive