InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Da Warpath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Newz: Da Warpath's 9th Conversion Competition: Chariot Edition Edition - ENTER HERE!

Wyrd Poltergeist
Turelio
Posted: Feb 19 2012, 12:22 PM

Trapped in Oz

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,003

Another old model here, but I've just got the photos sorted out recently. It's a Poltergeist for my Malifaux Pandora crew. A bit of a basic paint job, but I'm happy with the end result.

CMON Link for anyone interested: http://www.coolminiornot.com/299107

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Feedback welcome!
Wazoo
Posted: Feb 19 2012, 11:43 PM

Big Boss

Member No.: 5,687

Very nice! I really like how the lighter green on the hair/flame adds contrast. But it does make the back of the model look a little flat.

Wazoo
Turelio
Posted: Feb 20 2012, 10:14 AM

Trapped in Oz

Member No.: 2,003

Yeah, another issue with the back of the model is that there is nothing there! That's why I haven't got a 4th photo: all you see is green biggrin.gif
« Next Oldest | Painting and Hobby | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0617 seconds | Archive