Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Da Warpath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Newz: Da Warpath's 9th Conversion Competition: Chariot Edition Edition - ENTER HERE!

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Oh, Giant..., what would I do without you?
rothgar13
Posted: Feb 16 2012, 04:49 PM

Boss

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,571

Much appreciated, sir. smile.gif

I actually like the Warpaint. I think of it as giving the Giant +1 Wound. I'd pay 20 points for that.
Cannibalbob
Posted: Feb 16 2012, 04:56 PM

Orc

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,721

I would use the warpaint, but it requires Savage Orcs in the army (or a savage orc shaman - forget which), and my Night Goblin themed army does not include Orcs in it. But, once I finish overhauling my old Night Gobbo army to fit the new edition and have a cohesive visual scheme I am thinking of making a full Savage Orc & Forest Gobbo themed force. In that force I would use the warpaint.
« Next Oldest | Tactics | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0622 seconds | Archive