Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Da Warpath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Newz: Da Warpath's 9th Conversion Competition: Chariot Edition Edition - ENTER HERE!

Da Warpath's Competition Gallery, Hobby comp entries all in one place
Snikpik
Posted: Jan 22 2012, 03:35 PM

Warboss
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 5,376

As many of you already know, we have been running regular hobby conversion competitions. Well here they all are in one place for your viewing pleasure. I hope they prove a useful source of inspiration.

Remember this a picture only thread. All written replies will me mercilessly deleted. If you have any questions then either pm the creator or start a thread up in the hobby section as per usual. Thanks.

Da-Warpath’s Boss Conversion Competition

Entry 1

user posted image
user posted image

Entry 2

user posted image
user posted image

Entry 3

user posted image
user posted image

Entry 4

Greenlip Scabbottom

Inspiration for Greenlip Scabbottom came from page 42 of the Orc and Goblin army book! Aptly named due to an on going skin condition on his behind, Greenlip was once a proud boss in Grom the Paunch’s famous Waaagh which made it all the way to the Elven kingdom of Ulthuan. Greenlip however did not make it quite that far...

During a terrible storm that scattered Orc, Goblin and the pursuing Empire ship’s a like, Greenlip Scabbottom and ‘da skull boyz’ found them selves a float in the Dragons Maw; the Snotlings that were manning the paddle wheels were either washed away or eaten by the remaining Gobbo’s – they all agreed that this was the best solution to ‘da problem’ probably only thinking of their bellies and not the real problem to hand! This culinary interlude was however not a good long term plan and suffice to say they didn’t last long in those turbulent waters. Eventually they had to abandon the sinking doomed ship. It was every Gobbo fer im self!

Greenlip and da Skull Boyz found them selves washed up on a pebbly beach on the north coast of ‘L’Anguille’, a province in the corrupt kingdom of Bretonnia. Cutting the story short some what, (there just isn’t enough room here to write about the many misadventures of these brave and plucky Gobbo’s had,) Greenlip and co found themselves in the less than Stella ‘Artois’ province. For those that don’t know this part of Bretonnia it is well known as it lies with in the ‘Forest of Arden’. It is here where Greenlip Scabbottom found and conquered forest Goblin and other Goblinoid tribes - who thus joined the (some what beleaguered) Waaagh.

As you can see, Greenlip Scabbottom has a Dwarf Great Weapon which he looted at the battle of Iron Gate in 2410. He also has a helm in his left hand. This is designed to represent the helm of Discord*. Greenlip stumbled across this arcane item as he travelled south through ‘L’Anguille’. Da Skull Boyz came across and looted a mysterious run down chapel, protected by some Knight that didn’t much like Gobbo’s. It was here that it was found, along side a certain golden cup. Greenlip found this helm to be a suitably sneaky item, giving him the possibility to prevent enemy characters from fighting back! He however discarded the cup. After all, what use was a mere cup? Gold was for Dwarf’s anyway! Plus cups aren’t so sneaky are they?

Greenlip currently resides in the Forest of Arden looking for an exit to not-so-Stella ‘Artois’, fighting and hewing questing knights and beastmen similarly with his Dwarf’en great axe. With his new helm Greenlip vowed that he would never feel washed up again and he would finish off what the big boss Grom had already started. Thus a new Waaagh in the heart of Bretonnia was born...

What happened to the knight? Well that’s any ones guess!

*The helm can also be counted as simply a war trophy of some long forgotten Bretonnian knight that crossed Greenlip’s path if ever I choose.

1 Common Goblin, 1 Bretonnian Helmet, 1 Dwarf great Axe, some slate and Green stuff.

user posted image
user posted image

Entry 5

user posted image
user posted image

Entry 6

user posted image

Entry 7

Dok Dentok – Orc Big Boss, fencers blades, seed of rebirth

Dok Dentok, the Big Boss of ‘da Toof Pullaz’ regiment is an interesting character. He is smaller than most orcs, but his precision is without match. He can easily cleave his way through a larger opponent. Such coordination has earned him the title of “Waagh Dok” – he gets to sew on severed appendages and stitch up wounds after each scrap. Dentok enjoys this post, as it provides him with more practice for his skills and he is also rewarded handsomely.
In battle, he wields “Cleava and Grabba” – a surgical orcish cleaver, and a crude pair of forceps. In addition to being the army Dok, Dentok also serves as a dentist of sorts, pulling out teef that are bothering his greenskin comrades. His fees are summed up in his advertisement:
“Got a bad toof, git? Dok Dentoks da best at pullin teef! Da cost iz too teef per toof pulled. If ya don’ ave no teef ter pay, Ize kin jus pull sum uvva teef ferm ya ter pay! (course ya gotta pay fer doze teef too)”
Sometimes the last part is omitted until after the first tooth is pulled.
Parts used: Metal Gorkamorka Bad Doc, Paperclip, Greenstuff

user posted image
user posted image

Entry 8

Savage Orc Warboss, Slay-En Makk Roth Savage orc of Albion

Sometimes thief, warrior and overlord, Slay-En emerged as leader of his tribe shortly after the races of the old world forgot about the mist shrouded isle of Albion.
Never happier than when he is swinging his Great Axe Brayn byta (sword of Anti Heroes) at whatever is currently in front of him. During his travels he tamed the great wyvren Knuckla to be his personal mount but after an unfortunate incident with his lucky Goblin it swiftly met its end. Lamenting his lack of speed he persuaded his Shamans to enchant one of Knuckla's Fangs to use as a drinking horn. In a moment of pure luck, liquid stored in Da fang seemed to give him sudden bursts of speed. (potion of speed) Axe in one hand, Fang in the other he only things missing was a live enemy ahead of him, and a trail of destruction behind.

1 plastic savage orc, 2 40k ork choppa heads, goblin banner top (the waistbelt) and lots of greenstuff.

user posted image
user posted image

Entry 9

Grimshak Dwarfmootilata

Plastic 40k Ork Nob. Axe from the Orc boss conversion kit. Armoured Wolf head from a Goblin sprue. Lots of good old Green stuff. And a bit ‘o paint!

Adorned with Basha’s axe of stunty smashin, Grimshak has become a legend amongst Green skin tribes through out the Worlds Edge Mountains. Grimshak has become the bane of many a Dwarf foraging party.

When Grimshak was younger he was set upon by a decidedly large giant wolf named Fang. Fang was well known through out the lands by Orc, Goblin, Dwarf and Human’s alike. It fed on pretty much anything that moved and all of them feared it, except Grimshak. Grimshak ripped apart the Wolf bare handed in a fit of rage. To this day he still wears its mane as a symbol of his fearsomeness!

Grimshak earned his name because he likes nothing better than playing about with dead Dwarf corpses and attempting to ‘put them back together again’ in order that he and ‘da boyz’ can use them for target practice. Some of the results have earned him the name Grimshak Dwarfmootilata.

Grinshak still sports Fang’s head, mounted on a boss pole, complete with the skin draped over his back.

user posted image

Entry 10

Scipiork

Scipiork is a very promising Orc commander. He has yet to win any renown, but that is just a question of time. Scipiork favours the Long Choppa because he can reach more enemies with it. He also likes a shield, since its broad surface can hit more enemies. For the time being Scipiork commands a surprisingly disciplined band of orcs called Da Killin’ Legion.
Once upon a waaagh! Scipiork lead Da Killin’ Legion in the field against Hannibogre’s War Mammoths. Scipiork was defeated when a mammoth smashed his face with it’s tusks. Since then he’s worn a metal facemask, which he uses as much as a weapon as for protection. Scipiork has sworn to take revenge against Hannibogre, and is currently studying Azhag’s weird thinky ways in order to destroy Hannibogre in the most humiliating way possible.

user posted image
user posted image

Entry 11

Rusha ‘eadlong

Rusha ‘eadlong (with the armour of Gork)

Extremely big, bad and impetuous for a night goblin, Rusha was always in for a fight with the stunties. Rusha soon climbed up in the night goblin ranks. He wasn’t as cunning as the others but as said made this up with his sheer impetuous. Soon Gork started to notice the exploits of Rusha and being impressed by it (at least for a night goblin), Gork blessed Rusha and his armour. Rusha already reforged his armour with the suits of slain stunties. Now the armour is imbued with the brutal and aggressive spirit of the most ruthless and flightiest of greenskin gods. Yes, even Gork likes to have some fun every now and then…

“Why I used this parts:
For a night goblin the 6th edition head is very character full, and the front of the skirt/trousers shows some mail, so can be used for a armoured night gobbo big boss. The armour should be quite impressive, so I used the upper part of a Frothers Unite! orc I bought once. Very impressive but probably not so recognizable for most – so ideal for me! I liked his great weapon too. I used the lower part of the legs of the Frothers orc too, because it should be heavily armoured. Added the face mask as a hand guard and as an enemy of the stunties he overruns a stuntie-standard. The skirt has much greenstuff added to it, my first use of it.”

user posted image
user posted image

Entry 12

user posted image
user posted image

Entry 13

Black Orc Warboss - Modeled with: Trickster's Helm, Talisman of Preservation, Armed to da Teef (huge choppa, cleava, and dagga)
Used: 40K warboss body, 40k nob bits, ogre bits, plasticard, greenstuff, beastmen bits, undead bits, minotaur shield, BFSP bits

His name is Gromlin da Skullsteala (aka Gromlin da Butcha)
He's a gigantic, old black orc with a penchant for taking trophies. He takes a trophy from every one of his noteworthy kills, and either adds them to the pile in his booty wagon, or if it is a "speshul lookin' one" he'll adorn himself with it. He believes that these old bones still have a bit of their previous owner's fight left in them, thus giving him supernatural protection from hits that should rightly kill even an orc of his size. It's worked so far... He also took a particularly impressive helm off an especially tough orc warboss he pummeled (one of many) in order to take control of his tribe. Gromlin is so old and tough, and has so many "magicky trophy fings" that he is nearly indestructible, and he always brings quite an array of weapons into battle with him.

user posted image
user posted image

Entry 14

user posted image

Entry 15

Shanka Wulfbyte – Goblin Big boss, GW, armour of fortune, luckstone

On a cleansing foray by the Teutogen Guard of Middenheim, Shanka and his warband were ambushed, with most of the goblins perishing. Shanka himself was knocked down by the captain at the time, Erik Thorne. Sneering at the cowering goblin, Erik raised his wolf-hammer to finish him off when a stray goblin arrow pierced his throat. As he stared in shock at the protruding projectile, Shanka jumped quickly to his feet and sunk his dagger in the human’s eye.

After the battle, Shanka claimed all the credit for killing such a mighty champion. He claimed the mighty hammer for himself, and has since adorned himself with wolf pelts. Surprisingly they have brought him much luck, for his warband has grown in size and their victories are known throughout the empire of men. Perhaps the wolf-god Ulric favours not just men, but any being that seizes the opportunities of battle?

Parts used: Metal night goblin Boss body, Plastic goblin head, Empire Teutogen guard hammer, Green Stuff

user posted image
user posted image

Entry 16

user posted image
user posted image

Entry 17

Vruugor Skull-keeper @263 pts

Used bits:
- Troll head: http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/troll/sku-down/65106
- Black guard boss:
http://gamezoneminiatures.de/orks-und-gobl...e-big-boss.html
- random bits and greenstuff.

Gamerules:
Half-troll(Black orc warboss), Dragonhelm, Regeneration(Talisman of
Preservation), Gut-splitta(Sword of anti-heroes), Skull tokens(other
tricksters shard), shield.

Background:
Oi Git, who the stinkin hell are you? You’re new aroun ‘ere ain’t ya? I be boss Retgit Wormcrawler of da squealing pig tribe. We live out‘ere, just a coup’l o’ miles from da big stronghold. Plannin on heattin dere are ya? Well then boy, you be in luck. The squealing pigs tribe thrive in the dirt of the streets there, and knows all ya need to know to survive at least a night within da walls. Not interested eh? Ha! A puny gobbyn like you’ll have ‘is teeth pull’d out and ‘is legs broken before nightfall if ya don’t know who ta shun and who ta stab. Glad to see ya coming to ya sences. Let’s start from da top eh? I know all da big bosses, and da meanest will likely be da first to greet ya… and he often does so wiw a lot of questiums and an rusty axe? But I could tell ya who he is, and ya might be able to get past when he ain’t at the gate. I’ll spill me guts if yer led me have a nice leg or two from that delicious possum stickin’ out of yer back there… So, da bastard you wonna kno’ bout is called Vruugor and e’s da meanest, fattest, stinkyest greenskin to have ever commanded the defenses of Mount bloodhorn. E’s the Warboss of da Wyrmclaw tribe, which patrols da bleeding gates and most of da local outposts around‘ere. A brutal bunch dey are. Dey are scarred pack of old smelly black orcs, and normally ‘ey don’t take orders from anyone who isn’t a black orc. But ‘im Vruugor, he yell an kick dem ladz around as if ‘ey were snottas. ‘E is one of ‘em half-trolls. Mostly, those gits don’t get to see more than a few winters in these mountains. ‘Ey always fink ey are better just cauz they’re bigger, but around here, no one fears ‘em. Dey’re stupid as trolls but lack ‘eir strengths. Dey don’t kno how ta survive ‘ere without making enemies dey can’t beat. But ‘im Vruugor he ain’t dumb. E’s dead clever. E’ll figure out what yer up to in da same time as ‘e gets a glimpse of ya warty nose. And he ‘as dis helmet dat burns all da time. Once dis git said he ‘eard dat it ‘as been forged in fires made by a thousand dragons… Well or at least sixty I’m sure. Anywho ‘e wears it along with dis old armor dat ‘e never takes off. I’ve never seen ‘im without ‘is armor on and if ya get close enough ya can see dat the black plates almost melt together wiw ‘is pale skin… dat is if ye don’t pass out from da stinch first. I bet all kinds ‘o mushrooms live in dat fat swine’ cracks. Oh sorry, I’m yappering already. I’ll wrap it up. His got dis big axe which ‘e always carries wiw ‘im. It’s called Gut rippa and it is said to ‘ave kill’d more orcses dan any other axe in da western bad lands. Around ‘ere no one dares challenge Vruugor anymore. I fink it’s de skulls he keep from previous fights dat scares de cowards. Some of da younga bosses might try again soon dough… I’ll tell you about ‘em as well, if ya have another possum you’d like ta split?!

user posted image
user posted image

Entry 18

Salty Ogbad - officer of the Pirate ship Ogresun and sometime Wyvern Hunter:
~ ~ ~
Fluff
~ ~ ~

Kommodore Deffgit puffed on his pipe a few times and stared off into the distance; he leant back in his chair and took a long swig from his tankard of grog and sighed.

Salty Ogbad shifted nervously while he waited for the Kommodore to remember he was there. The sun had only just risen over the sea wall and the harbour was filled with golden light that made the stagnant waters of the port town look almost pleasant. The Kommodore was sitting at a desk made of a wooden door on top of two large barrels, on a smaller barrel that served as a chair. In front of him were a great array of log books, charts, letters, a spyglass, a pair of heavy pistols, several empty bottles, and a discarded plate of food.

“Salty! What d’ye want?” the old Orc finally bellowed.

“You sent for me Boss!” said Salty with the greatest of patience. “…something about a mission for the Adm’rul?”

“Ah! That’s roight. I’ve got a mission for ye, from the Adm’rul. He’s getting fed up with the Bretonnians always knowing we’re a-comin’ what with their flyin’ horses scouting about their ships all the damn time. He wants a way to deal with the blasted things before they can report back, and maybe do a bit of scouting of our own: Spot juicy prizes far out to sea and the like.” said Deffgit. “He wants ye to go find a Sea Wyvern.”

Salty was somewhat taken aback – this was not what he was expecting - and he struggled to hide his surprise.

“So, take a few of the lads and a small sloop and search the little islands around the south coasts of Estalian and Tilea and that.” continued Deffgit. “Here’s a good spyglass and this here is a magic chart: Maddz Map. It’ll help you locate all the hidden islands and secret places. Mind you don’t rely on it though, it don’t seem to be working like it used to…” the Kommodore squinted at the ancient scroll for a while.

Salty cleared his throat and the Kommodore came back to the present again. “Off ye go lad! Don’t keep the Adm’rul waitin’!” he shouted. Salty jumped and turned on his heal. He started shouting orders at the nearest Orc Pirates to find stores for a long sea journey.

~ ~ ~
Bitz list
~ ~ ~

Orc Boss torso, legs and arms.
Ork Nob head.
Empire Flagellant scroll-and-skull.
Empire Pistoleer pistols (one holstered, one not).
Fortified Manor telescope and ornamental skull (as hat decoration).
Empire Handgunner hat-feather.
Greenstuffed big hat, eyepatch and telescope strap.

user posted image
user posted image

Entry 19

Morgoz Boarflattna

The Warboss formerly known as Morgoz da Mangla was once famous through out the badlands for his battle winning Boar charges. He would roll up the flanks of enemy green skin tribes and make whole mobs of Orc’s and Goblins ‘run fer da hills’ by recklessly charging in to them. Back then this tactic worked very well and it gained Morgoz the reputation of ‘da Mangla’ as all that was left were trails of mangled up green skin limbs where ever Morgoz went.

Around a year ago however, Morgoz began to sense a change through out the badlands as his trusted tactic was starting to fail him. Little did he know that change was happening through out the whole of the Warhammer world, battles were just being fought differently and Morgoz couldn’t put his large green warty finger on it? He figured it was a possible change in the culture of how battles were fought, perhaps infantry had started getting smarter and not running away on a whim, this was what he affectionately called ‘da boyz growin a set of balls’. Morgoz did not know why but he knew it was as if some one had come along and had re-written the rules of battle! What ever it sucked as far as he was concerned.

Finally around 6 months ago and on his sixteenth attempt at charging 50 Orc’s head on with only 6 Boar Boyz and failing to make them run away from single charges he began to blame his once trusted Boar ‘Porkchop’. Morgoz led him out in front of his boyz and started ‘givin im a lesson in da art of war’. Unfortunately for Porkchop he understood little and showed his understanding even less. Poor Porkchop could only ‘oink’ and at this Morgoz lost his temper. With the red mist coming over him he bare handed ripped open Porkchop and killed him (no more oink oinks from him!) Morgoz was seen three days later still jumping up and down on Porkchops remains. At this spectacle, the boyz stopped calling him da Mangla and now called him Morgoz da Boarflattna. The story is still related around camp fires of an evening as they recall with a roar: ‘da boyz feasted on flat chop’s fer supper dat evenin’.

It was the Orc Shaman ‘Buugash da loony’, in his quest to enhance his position in the tribe, who later presented Morgoz with Porkchop’s flattened hide. On seeing the once proud boar as flat as a pancake, Morgoz realised what he had done and became decidedly upset, unusually so for an Orc. It was weeks before Morgoz finally got over the death of his favourite Boar, though some would argue that he never has.

Having gone slightly mad from depression Morgoz is now seen leading his tribe to battle in his usual style – charging ‘da enemy’ head on. He however no longer charges on the back of a boar. Instead he likes to point out that Porkchop is still alive and rides to battle on Morgoz’s back – a fact few would willingly dispute for fear of being flattened themselves!

Metal 40k Ork Warboss, Axe from the Orc boss model kit & Green stuff

user posted image

Entry 20

user posted image
user posted image

Entry 21

user posted image
user posted image

Entry 22

Fidget Da Puppetmasta.

Goblin Big boss with sword of anti-heros and potion of toughness (and a shield)

‘Let me tell you about da Puppetmasta young ‘un. Fidget was just your normal Boss, a lying cowardly git, until da day he found a magic potion after breaking into dat ‘ummie wizard’s house. From den on he used to drink it all da time and he claimed it made him impervious to pain, but as far as we could tell it just made him a bit clumsier than before and his speakin’ was harder to understand. He did seem able to take more hits than your usual grot but we fought dat was because he was so intoxicated. Worse than this though, was da uvver side-effect; he became a little bit ‘Arty’. He made a miniature version of himself, called ‘Paunch’ which he stuck on da wrong end of his spear. Fidget would spend days talking to himself in a high pitch voice, pretending that he was having a conversation with Paunch or doing little skits about something called the ‘seaside’ . He called it ventrilocha, vantriplo, ventreloquis erm… Frowin’ his voice. It was all a little odd if you ask me but you couldn’t deny da affect it had on da enemy. I don’t know whether it was his witty narration or the little dances he did to add ‘More theatre’ to proceedings but those ‘umie and elf heros would wander up to him in a daze. They’d just stay there until Fidget or one of his boys noticed, when they’d quickly finish ‘em off with a spear to da face. Either way, they reckoned Fidget had a great career ahead of him, that was until the 3 day battle of Swampguts pass. After the 10,000 rendition of da seminal classic ‘whose a pretty git den’ Fidget’s boys had finally had enough and they beat him to death, using Paunch as the club. So let dis be a lesson to you, da lads are always the harshest critics…’

user posted image
user posted image

Entry 23

Mitz da Madd – NG big boss, great weapon

After surviving four consecutive battles as a fanatic (a feat unheard of in all goblindom!), Mitz’ superiors deemed him ‘ard enough to lead a mob of gobbos rather than eventually be smashed by his own wrecking ball. He carries a well-used dwarven axe that he picked up from the gooey remains of a Dwarf Thain that was too slow in ducking from his whirling weapon.

After having consumed so much fungus brew in his fanatic days, Mitz is quite unhinged, even for a goblin! When battle is joined he recklessly throws himself into the fray, swinging his axe just like a wrecking ball. Having become addicted to the mad cap, he always keeps a few on his belt “fer good snackin!”

Parts used: Metal 6th edition night goblin fanatic, Plastic 6th edition dwarf warriors great axe, Goblin wolfriders arm, Green Stuff.

user posted image
user posted image

Entry 24

user posted image
user posted image

Entry 25

warboss Thonk

He has many names but no one knows his name, they call him da boss, he who stacked dead skaven to da sky, or he who all skaven fear. da boss hates skaven but has a certain dislike of the clan of Arr-Varnick. he who all skaven fear has fought the clan of Arr-Varnick many times and killed all in sight but Arr-Varnick for Arr-Varnick has escaped every time alive and gathered more forces to fight his mighty WAAAGH! da boss has some goblin cunning in him though and he caught Arr-Varnick on suprise and made a circle around Arr-Varnick and then went straight for Arr-Varnick while his forces fought the rest of the skaven army. This time Arr-Varnick did not escape and da boss chopped off Arr-Varnick's head, which now dangles from a rope on his choppa.

user posted image

Entry 26

BITZ:
Main body: Orc Boyz kit command body, legs, and head.
Right choppa: spikey mace from Orc Boyz kit w/ plasticard ax head
Left choppa: power choppa from 40K Ork Boyz kit
Severed head from 40K Ork Boyz kit (not in WIP pics)
Jaw bones from Orc Boyz kit skull banner topper (not in WIP pics)

FLUFF:
Boss Borag Da Basha' - Leader of Borag's Boyz

It's generally thought that only "da biggest 'n da baddest" make it as the leaders in orc society. This, for the most part, holds true. However, no one ever expected to see Borag raised to boss of his own unit of boyz. He's not small (quite average for an orc, really) but it seems he's stopped growing.
Borag has been through countless scraps, skirmishes, and all-out battles. He has come away with any number of scrapes, bumps, cuts, and wounds. The strange thing is that he has survived so long at such a mediocre size. There have been many times when he had been the sole member of his mob of boyz to survive. Legend has it that he’s been the only survivor of a number of large scale battles as well. No one knows how he manages to always survive. Some of the gobos say that “’ez got da luck of da gitz!”, though, that’s usually not said anywhere in range of Borag (or any orc for that matter).
Over time he has become accustomed to fighting with two massive choppas that he has collected from some of those that fell in battle (friend or foe, no one is certain). When he fights, he recklessly jumps into the fray, both choppas whirling frantically. Some say that his many times being the only one to survive has left him slightly ... unhinged.

Such is Borag’s reputation that the warboss he currently fights under (there have been so many even Borag has a hard time remembering who is who!) has granted him leadership over a whole mob of da boyz (to which Borag immediately gave the moniker “Borag’s Boyz”). Some of the orcs see this as a good sign and hope to get some of his luck. Most see it as a bad omen pointing to the demise of the rest of the unit. So far there’s been no challenges for leadership as many of those who think they could do a “proppa’ job uv leadin’” are leery of Borag’s uncanny knack of surviving.

user posted image
user posted image

This post has been edited by Snikpik on Jan 23 2012, 07:20 PM
Snikpik
Posted: Jan 22 2012, 03:36 PM

Warboss
Group Icon

Da-Warpath's Big Gribblie Competition

Entry 1

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Entry 2

user posted image

user posted image

Entry 3

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Entry 4

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Entry 5

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Entry 6

user posted image

user posted image

Entry 7

user posted image

user posted image

Entry 8

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Entry 9

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Entry 10

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Entry 11

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Entry 12

user posted image

user posted image

Entry 13

user posted image

Entry 14

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Entry 15

user posted image

And now for some more work that was sent in (for your enjoyment) but sadly way too late to be allowed to enter.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by Snikpik on Jan 22 2012, 03:42 PM
Snikpik
Posted: Jan 22 2012, 03:37 PM

Warboss
Group Icon

Da Warpath’s Unit Filler/Diorama Competition entries

Entry 1

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Entry 2

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Entry 3

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Entry 4

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Entry 5

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Entry 6

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

entry 7

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

entry 8

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

entry 9

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

entry 10

user posted image

user posted image

Entry 11

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
« Next Oldest | Da Gallery | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0978 seconds | Archive