Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Da Warpath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Newz: Da Warpath's 10th Conversion Competition: Cavalry Edition - ENTER HERE!

Pages: (16) « First ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Excersie Blog, Come and join in - get fit!
Gork Morksson
Posted: Apr 3 2012, 07:19 PM

Orc

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,801

Thats great u guyz! Keep on owning biggrin.gif

As for my I have now been out running for a month, my legs keep begging me to end it but thay lack warpath commitement tongue.gif
raivenblade
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 02:09 PM

Eligible for brain-transplant

Member No.: 3,228

Edited by WbK.

Naughty Raivenblade. No bad words! Censored.gif

This post has been edited by WarbossKurgan on May 3 2012, 10:12 PM
raivenblade
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 08:37 AM

and he grew up to be this guy

user posted image
Da Git
Posted: Apr 21 2012, 10:00 PM

Orc

Member No.: 6,067

Today I participated in the lowest level regional tournament in Taekwon-Do hereabout. I was mostly a referee, but I got the chance to compete a bit as well. To my surprise (not really...) I found out that I am in a bad shape. I get tired too easily and forget techniques in the patterns. That is, I have practiced the martial art way too little.

All the same, I managed to stumble into a bronze medal in sparring... And I mean stumble. We were only 5 competitors in the class, so it was decided that we would have a mini league with points for wins and draws. I won my first match, and lost my last three. The last one was ok, the middle ones I did real bad. Since I felt I had done so bad I had no thought about a medal, and no time to check the final league scoring, since I had to change clothes to be a referee again.

When we handed out medals and congratulated the winners as referees my name was suddenly called out as a bronze medal winner. It took me a couple of seconds to realize it was me, so when I finally came over to the Senior black belt who was handing out the medals he had to ask if I was groggy from the sparring. tongue.gif

All in all this has made me realize I have to step it up a notch. I want to compete again, but I do not want to do as badly as the middle matches I had today. It serves as a great motivator for further exercise. smile.gif
Da Git
Posted: May 2 2012, 04:31 PM

Orc

How is it going guys?

I have had a few good work outs since last weekend. And I have been able to not buy soda and chocolate (or any other sweets) from Easter until yesterday. I had promised myself one day off, and rewarded myself then.

Now I am to go without buying soda and sweets until the 17th of May (Norway's constitutional day) and then until some point in june. I need two to three week intervals so that I can see an end to my "suffering". smile.gif

I haven't been able to check my weight recently, but I doubt it is much change. I have been too unfocused in diet and exercise together. Until now. Things (Not me. Yet.) are starting to look better. smile.gif

Edit: Check out Fitocracy, by the way. It's really fun getting points for working out. yarr.gif

This post has been edited by Da Git on May 2 2012, 04:32 PM
Borzag
Posted: May 3 2012, 10:00 AM

Goblin Braaaaains.....
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Member No.: 25

Well, sofar so good for me smile.gif took up running at some point along the way, and it hasn't been a complete fail. Taking tonight off as my legs are still dead from Tuesday (PT's fault).
Gork Morksson
Posted: May 3 2012, 12:30 PM

Orc

not fantastic by any stretch of the imagination. I really thought that I would atleast loose some of the exess fat by following my 2 page diet book.
page 1: Eat less food
page 2: Do a bit of walking you fat bastard.

Regardless of my body not giving a dung I'll continue running and eating healthier, after all it can't be bad for me tongue.gif
Goofycabal
Posted: May 4 2012, 12:32 AM

Offical Welcome Admin, and Master of Chug an' Lug
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 65

Well, having missed around 2 weeks of training while I was away from home (at Armageddon, mind you), and having missed a few days this week due to sleeping in...

I'm doing good. Well, as good as I can expect after only having done two day's worth of workouts this week >_< (Chest/arms on Wednesday, Midsection today).

Still, overall is good, so I'm not complaining smile.gif
raivenblade
Posted: May 9 2012, 12:09 PM

for those who need a little help, remember that pets can be great assistants during your workout
Gork Morksson
Posted: May 11 2012, 03:05 PM

Orc

haha finnaly managed to get out on the tracks again today. I seriously found the one hour gap this whole week so far that did not contain massive amounts of rain tongue.gif
Borzag
Posted: Jun 5 2012, 01:15 PM

Goblin Braaaaains.....
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Member No.: 25

And threadomancy'd (it was this or the Ponies).

How's everyone else going? I'm doing ok sofar; my weight's about the same, but I can now fit into a size M shirt, down from XXL, and I can lift more. Also, yoga.

Yaaay smile.gif now let's hear your stories!
Da Git
Posted: Jun 5 2012, 03:47 PM

Orc

My body still much the same. Maybe a bit better shape, but that's about it. I lift heavier weights than I did when this thread started though. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Da Git on Jun 5 2012, 03:50 PM
Goofycabal
Posted: Jun 5 2012, 11:45 PM

Offical Welcome Admin, and Master of Chug an' Lug
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 65

I haven't been able to keep to a regular workout for the past month or so, and it's been frustrating.

I just got back from a workout right now though, so that's good happy.gif

Aside from that, I am still feeling fitter overall. And if nothing else, that's a good thing biggrin.gif
Snikpik
Posted: Jun 6 2012, 08:12 PM

Warboss
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 5,376

Well I'm still plodding along at the gym and have noticed that i have a) lost my beer belly and cool.gif My arms, chest, shoudlers and legs have toned up a hell of a lot. Anyway heres my current routine, not including the swimming or any other cardio exxcersises.

Day 1:

(Super set) Straight Arm/ Lat Pull Down 4 10-15
(Super set) Smith machine (wide Grip) Bench Press/
Dumbbell Flyes 4 10-15
(Super set) Chest Press/ Dumbbell Press 4 10-15
Pull Overs 4 10-15
(Super set) Lat Raise/ Front Raise 4 10-15
Smith Machine (Narrow Grip) Chest Press 5 10-15

Day 2:

(Super set) 21ís/ Skull Crushers 4 10-15
(Super set) Tricep Rope Pulldown/
Straight Bar Pulldown 4 10-15
(Super set) Hammer Curls/
Seated Bicep Curls 4 10-15
(Super set) Lat Raise/
Seated Reverse Flyes 4 10-15
Seated Row Dropset 13 10 (a killer back routine!)

Day 3:

Squates 5 10-15
(Super set) Leg Extensions/
Prone Leg Curls 4 10-15
Dumbbell Lunges 4 10-15
Calf Raises 4 10-15
(Super set) Shoulder Shrugs/
Arnold Shoulder Press 4 10-15
Smith Shoulder Press 4 10-15

Fitted in when ever I can:

Planks 3 60 secs
Crunches 3 25
Straight Leg Raises 3 25
Weighted V Situps 3 25
Dumbell Side bends 4 10-15

To be honest I mostly only do 8-10 reps per set but it depends on the weight and if I am pushing myself at my limits. My favourite excersises at the moment are the squat - I dont notice until two days later when my legs really feel it. I also like the bench press, I didnt use to but as I am doing more weight. Doing so many supersets seemed daunting at first but I got used to them and they really halp when I have limited time.
Da Git
Posted: Jun 7 2012, 01:09 PM

Orc

Measured myself a bit today. The measurements are a bit sketchy because I don't trust the scale entirely and I wasn't exact to the centimetre when measuring the waist.

I am now about 94 kgs heavy and 90 cm around the waist.

I doubt I can reach the 80-85 kg goal soon because I have way more muscle mass than the last time I was too heavy. If I can stabilize below 90 I'll be satisfied for the time being. But then I have to step up the training and be even better at eating right.
« Next Oldest | General Off Topic | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (16) « First ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0955 seconds | Archive