InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Da Warpath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Newz: Da Warpath's 9th Conversion Competition: Chariot Edition Edition - ENTER HERE!

Warhammer Forge Cursed Ettin, New Giant
Anton
Posted: Nov 25 2011, 04:42 PM

Lucky Git

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,901

Goreaxe Skullcrusher
Posted: Nov 25 2011, 04:51 PM

warlord of da grand armie

Member No.: 6,240

i have to agree...he is pretty cool. recently i must say forge world has been coming out with better stuff...if only it wasnt so expensive.
WarbossKurgan
Posted: Nov 25 2011, 04:51 PM

Swashbuckling Pirate Orc Admin!
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 198

The Curs’d Ettin, designed by Edgar Skomorowski, is a full resin monster packed with amazing detail, from its grotesquely twisted form to the jagged chunk of warpstone clutched in one hand as a primitive weapon. Available to pre-order now for despatch in the week commencing 28th November, and experimental rules are available to download here, taken from the forthcoming Warhammer Forge Monstrous Arcana expansion book.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

£36.00

Wait... what? 36 quid! That's quite a reasonable price for a WF kit!

Not bad at all. cool.gif
theorox
Posted: Nov 25 2011, 05:04 PM

Decidedly Average
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 5,753

Ew! biggrin.gif But yeah, cool. Too bad they won't fit well with my Chaos Army. I can probably get it in there fluffwise...in Storm of Magic, I bet Tzeentch would consider it a good joke to summon a Chaos-hating giant to fight for Chaos...xD

Theo
Mostyn
Posted: Nov 25 2011, 10:55 PM

Da open minded git

Member No.: 4,159

I think it's a lot smaller than their other giant which probably explains the price. It would definitely look fantastic in a chaos army.

Secretly I retain a desire to buy the enormous £90+ giant they do but, whilst I can afford it per se, I know if my wife ever found out I had spent that much on a toy soldier I'd be so many different types of dead it doesnt bear thinking about. Yes I am hen-pecked.
Morten C
Posted: Nov 26 2011, 12:46 AM

Warboss

Member No.: 5,542

Oh yes, that is a fantastic model. Really great, especially considering the price. Now I'm really looking forward to monstrous arcana yarr.gif
« Next Oldest | News, Instructions & Feedback | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0631 seconds | Archive