InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Da Warpath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Newz: Da Warpath's 9th Conversion Competition: Chariot Edition Edition - ENTER HERE!

Anybody Still Playing War Here?
Braggit
Posted: May 29 2011, 04:03 AM

Snotling

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,322

Exactly as the topic says. Just wondering if anyone was still playing Warhammer Online on here. Personally, I've got myself a Shaman, and it's still pretty fun.
SnotMuncha
Posted: May 30 2011, 02:20 AM

Goblin

Member No.: 3,791

I played for a few months at the start of the year...

Was alright if you had a good guild or group - soloing is absolute garbage.

PvE was not fun

Didn't get that far in it though.

Then my desktop stolen so couldn't play anymore. Censored.gif
Snikpik
Posted: May 30 2011, 06:50 AM

Warboss
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 5,376

most of these massive multiplayer on line role playing games are dullish at the starting levels, mainly because its alonely process to level up. This is because most people are playing at the top or near the top levels.

If any one playing could supply any interesting screen shots for Warhammer related (particulalry O'n'G related) scenery/stuff for inspiration, I'd be more than appreciative.
Braggit
Posted: May 30 2011, 07:00 AM

Snotling

Member No.: 6,322

I'll try to get some screenshots of some areas in Mt Gunbad, the Night Goblin infested dungeon. Other than that, you should check out the concept art they have on their homepage, they have a fair amount of OnG stuff.
Jellywarrior
Posted: Sep 16 2011, 12:57 PM

Snotling

Member No.: 6,173

I have a Black Orc around the top levels of the game, I don't play right now, but have been thinking of re-subbing
Ghorug
Posted: Sep 16 2011, 01:22 PM

Choppa of Dem Stunties

Member No.: 6,460

Yeah, I still play. Been subbed since beta. Still like the game very much though I take some breaks from it for a few weeks every now and then. They just launched version 1.44 a couple days ago.

1.44 changes/addition highlights:

Highlights of 1.4.4 include:

Wild Hunt

The Wild Hunt Live Event introduces Kurnous, the Elven God of the Hunt. Players can test their skills tracking and slaying fierce animals, collecting sacred pelts, and sighting the elusive White Stag. On the RvR battlefields of the Elf lands, players can risk the Curse of Kurnous and seek access to the Hunter's Vale instanced, six-player dungeon: a mist-shrouded, twilight forest where dwells the embodied Spirit of Kurnous. Earn unique rewards by earning Event Influence as well as participating in the Curse of Kurnous Public Quest. Those who manage to face and defeat the Spirit of Kurnous may even obtain the sought-after Fleet Stag Mantle. Do you dare to challenge the God of the Hunt?

Keep Defense

Changes have been made to the Open Realm versus Realm campaign to provide incentive to successfully defend a keep against an enemy offensive. Push back on their attack, turn the tide of battle, and then take the battle to their front door. While you have them on the ropes, rebuild your outer keep door and take a breather. For full details of the new Keep Defense mechanics, see the Realm vs. Realm section.

New Packs!

A gaggle of new vanity pets have shown up in the capital cities! These pets are there to show off the new packs available on Origin (aka the EA Store). If you’ve run out of Barber Surgeon tokens or want more Trophies of the World, Personality Pack 3 has you covered. But wait, you also get a plethora of new pets… Order characters will get the Bulldog and Phoenix pets. Destruction will get the Ravenspawn and Mite pets. Both realms will get the Griffonling and Imp Skeleton pets. If you want a pet with some utility, look at the Booster pet pack and get a bonus to your skills based on the color chosen. Order will get the adorable Drumming Bear, while Destruction will get the fearsome Tzeentch familiar. These packs are available for purchase via account entitlements that can be found at the EA Store / Origin. Adopt a pet today!

Scenario Shakeup

The battle has shifted! With the advent of 1.4.4, the lineup of the Scenarios has once again shifted. A number of old scenarios are making their return, some are retiring for the moment, and others are shifting tiers. The line-up is based on player feedback from our Dev Discussions in the forums, so be sure to vote for the next batch of scenarios! For a full list of the new line-up, see the RVR section.

- Ghorug
Jellywarrior
Posted: Sep 19 2011, 03:56 PM

Snotling

Member No.: 6,173

What characters and relam you on?
Kaptin Badruck
Posted: Oct 17 2011, 03:14 AM

Snotling

Member No.: 6,525

played for a while was soloing tho so pretty bad
had a lvl 32 chosen and a lvl27 dark elf thingy
i just couldnt be bothered payin so much
Klavier
Posted: Jan 29 2012, 03:17 PM

'Ard Boy

Member No.: 5,407

I'm playing the free trial and i've a level 10 black orc, just wondering"is it possible to find helmets or shoulder pads?"
« Next Oldest | Games | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0848 seconds | Archive