Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Da Warpath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Newz: Happy Halloween! Da Warpath's 10th Conversion Competition: Cavalry Edition - ENTER HERE!

A Collective Oppinion Article For Ogre Webzine, help request
Barney
Posted: Jan 26 2011, 03:46 PM

Orc
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,319

hey guys, as you all might know, Im an Editor over at Ogre Stronghold and on the behalf of the webzine, The Bellower. For the next issue of The Bellower, were doing a collective article about what other races players think about Ogres in general, so Id like to ask you to answer me these questions (or give them to some experienced player of your choice, or make it a poll in your forum or whatever you think works best to give us more or less a collective oppinion on these questions. Doesnt need to be very long, but wed prefer more than one sentence, at lest 2-3 to each question.

Here are the questions, and Id like to ask you to answer them and send tthe answers back within a month
Thanks a lot, and if there is anything that neds clearing, feel free to ask smile.gif

Biggest and Best: thoughts from the Thinlings about their Bigger-and-Betters.

- What are your general thoughts on the Ogre Kingdoms, as opponents, under the 8th edition rules?
- Do you consider the Ogre Kingdoms army to be more (or less) threatening under the new rules?
- What specific tactics do you use when facing off against an Ogre Kingdoms army?
- What are your impressions of Gut Magic and how does it effect your games against the Ogre Kingdoms?
- If you could remove one unit from the Ogre Kingdoms army which one would it be?
- If you could add one character or unit to the Ogre Kingdoms army what would it be?

So, what do you think? I knd of dropped off from Da Warpath forum, so Im asking if it should be some collective work, or I was thinking maybe asking WGG or someone to answer these questions, based on their rich experience.

Any ideas?
Warlord Ghazak Gazhkull
Posted: Jan 27 2011, 06:22 PM

Motm july 2005, the goblin mad mod, WAAAGH!!
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Member No.: 1,643

I will reply to these questions this weekend if that is fine by you, altough I haven't got many games against ogres under the current rules( 5 or 6).

Cheers,
G
Barney
Posted: Jan 27 2011, 08:13 PM

Orc
Group Icon

QUOTE (Warlord Ghazak Gazhkull @ Jan 27 2011, 08:22 PM)
I will reply to these questions this weekend if that is fine by you, altough I haven't got many games against ogres under the current rules( 5 or 6).

Cheers,
G

yeah, that would be a great help, WGG! Thanks wink.gif
Barney
Posted: Feb 5 2011, 09:39 AM

Orc
Group Icon

Hey, WGG, sorry to bother, but did you forget about me? smile.gif
« Next Oldest | Da Warpath Quarterly | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0697 seconds | Archive