Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Da Warpath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Newz: Da Warpath's 9th Conversion Competition: Chariot Edition Edition - ENTER HERE!

When Is Next Issue?
grok
Posted: Oct 12 2010, 06:55 PM

Orc

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,641

I was wondering when the next DWQ would be releasing? I was thinking about writing an article and i'm wondering how much time i have.
Warlord Ghazak Gazhkull
Posted: Oct 12 2010, 07:01 PM

Motm july 2005, the goblin mad mod, WAAAGH!!
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Member No.: 1,643

QUOTE (grok @ Oct 12 2010, 06:55 PM)
I was wondering when the next DWQ would be releasing? I was thinking about writing an article and i'm wondering how much time i have.

For next issue it is to late, we are only waiting on the battle report which we should get soon.

Cheers,
G
Krolog da FaceMangler
Posted: Nov 7 2010, 03:59 AM

There can be only Green!!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,683

Now is this going to be an Oh sorry I'm late for dinner or a

Hey baby.........I'm......late............Jumps off the couch and goes screaming down the block in a deranged manner kind of late???????????
« Next Oldest | Da Warpath Quarterly | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0580 seconds | Archive