zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Da Warpath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Newz: Da Warpath's 10th Conversion Competition: Cavalry Edition - ENTER HERE!

Search Bar?, Can we have it back?
Wazoo
Posted: Jul 8 2010, 01:56 PM

Big Boss

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,687

Hi all,

I was wondering if we could get the search bar re-activated? At the moment whenever I try and use it it just says: the administrator has turned this function off or something similar. I think it could be pretty useful, and would help reduce the amounts of re-posts...

Of course there may be a really good reason (perhaps technical) for why its off and that's fine! But if its just a matter of pushing a button then maybe we could have it back?

Thanks,
Wazoo
Draig
Posted: Jul 8 2010, 02:43 PM

Animosity Boyz
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 1,921

I think, though an admin will correct me if I'm wrong, that it's off because it didn't work properly. To be honest the software is showing its age a bit now after 6 years, so we sometimes just have to make do. It's the Orcy way!
Wazoo
Posted: Jul 8 2010, 05:54 PM

Big Boss

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,687

That makes sense! And yes, it is very orcy!

Wazoo
Airtruck
Posted: Jul 8 2010, 06:01 PM

The Ratty One
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Member No.: 694

You can still search here for anything on the website, but the usefulness of this feature is underwhelming. For some reason, I have found it to not be as thorough as other search functions.

-Air
« Next Oldest | Website submissions | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0727 seconds | Archive