InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Da Warpath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Newz: Da Warpath's 10th Conversion Competition: Cavalry Edition - ENTER HERE!

New Dwq?, suggestion for new article.
Grupas
Posted: May 31 2010, 07:11 AM

Da Ravening Luna-Tics

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,745

If you wan't, I'll stop posting my undead goblins, and try to have several different units ready for the next DWQ.

any idea when the one that is in progress will appear?
Warlord Ghazak Gazhkull
Posted: May 31 2010, 09:47 AM

Motm july 2005, the goblin mad mod, WAAAGH!!
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Member No.: 1,643

I think the one in progress should appear next week or so, about the undead that sounds really good to me smile.gif.

Cheers,
G
Morten C
Posted: Jun 2 2010, 10:10 PM

Warboss

Member No.: 5,542

How long before you release a DWQ, do you prepare the articles? Couz as i see it, it would be nice to start treating some of the tactical aspect of the O&G army, when 8th edition hit the shelves. I know it's hard to predict, but most of the rule changes rumored, it should be possible to prepare the articles, and then elaborate them when 8th edition is in the stores.

It would be nice if DWQ was the first to start treating tactical subjects, giving O&G players a head start in how to use their new advantages, to secure some early victories against over overpowered and dreaded foes biggrin.gif

Subjects that could be nice getting a review of, could be:
- How to use your 50% hero cap optimally? What would be suitable amount of heroes and how would you equip them, compared to what play-style you're aiming for!

- How a units use and worth have changed? How are the rules impact on different troops? Some get different uses in 8th, while other (previously sloppy) units might get a well needed boost (arrear boys?)

- How the new rules effect our enemies units. Know you enemy! What to look out for.

- equipping your units? New weapons rules might make the choppa on boys or greatweapons on heroes less of a no brainer?

- The new rules impact on spells and magic items.

These was just some examples, and i hope that some of the more experienced players will create articles concerning some of the topics. I would have done so my self, but i'm hardly skilled or experienced enough to spread knowledge of such things laugh.gif
One day maybe... one day...
Kaptain BlackSquig
Posted: Jun 15 2010, 01:13 PM

Da Kaptain of KrakenRok

Member No.: 600

Subjects that could be nice getting a review of, could be:
- How to use your 50% hero cap optimally? What would be suitable amount of heroes and how would you equip them, compared to what play-style you're aiming for!

- How a units use and worth have changed? How are the rules impact on different troops? Some get different uses in 8th, while other (previously sloppy) units might get a well needed boost (arrear boys?)

- How the new rules effect our enemies units. Know you enemy! What to look out for.

- equipping your units? New weapons rules might make the choppa on boys or greatweapons on heroes less of a no brainer?

- The new rules impact on spells and magic items.

These are fine ideas and depending on the release date and time to playtest, I think these would be an awesome addition to the issue. Getting us greenskins off the starting block and back into the game!

Da Kaptain yarr.gif
« Next Oldest | Da Warpath Quarterly | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0726 seconds | Archive