InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Da Warpath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Newz: Da Warpath's 10th Conversion Competition: Cavalry Edition - ENTER HERE!

Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 [7]  ( Go to first unread post )

New Boar Riders And River Trolls Have Landed!, pics here
theorox
Posted: May 18 2010, 01:56 PM

Decidedly Average
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 5,753

Hrrmh, i love all of those new ones! The trolls, awesome! What do you guys think about blue, icy, scaly rivertrolls for my Cold Mountain army? biggrin.gif

The to buy-list: (from Maelstrom ofc smile.gif)

5 boxes of boarboyz. 10 BBs with FC, 6 Savages and four for converting my boarchariots! biggrin.gif

The remaining five, well those boars goes to characters. laugh.gif

And trolls...yummy yummy trolls!

Plus alot of other stuff, like a giant and a warboss kit and some more... Grawr! yarr.gif

Theo
SajT
Posted: May 18 2010, 04:10 PM

Snotling

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,781

I like the new riders because they follow the style of the current range. However the boars and trolls I don't like at all, it's a new style of GW miniatures (other examples would be the new skeletons, ghouls and corsairs) which has more extreme shapes and that looks more sinister.

Then again, the old boars aren't something you'd take a second glance at.
theorox
Posted: May 18 2010, 05:56 PM

Decidedly Average
Group Icon

I like sinister! On evil/grim/badass armies i think it is a really good thing! smile.gif

Theo
Wazoo
Posted: May 24 2010, 11:32 AM

Big Boss

Member No.: 5,687

@theorox: I like the idea of icy trolls! Let us see them when they are done!

Wazoo
theorox
Posted: May 24 2010, 01:46 PM

Decidedly Average
Group Icon

QUOTE (Wazoo @ May 24 2010, 11:32 AM)
@theorox: I like the idea of icy trolls! Let us see them when they are done!

Wazoo

Well thank you my friend! You just climbed from avarage Warpath-member to Awesome WP-guy on the Theo-scale wink.gif

The trolls will probably take a loong time for ordering, getting them delivered to Sweden, assembling and painting them and then getting decent pics, but oh well, ill try to remember to post them somewhere here biggrin.gif

Cheers mate!

Theo yarr.gif
GuitarPop
Posted: Jun 2 2010, 08:10 PM

Goblin

Member No.: 5,795

QUOTE (Blackmoonz @ Apr 13 2010, 10:58 AM)
I hope they redo the wolf chariot next!

I don't see why they would redo the wolf chariot any time soon as the goblin models in it are of the newer variety and there are still MANY other models to be replaced.

Although I must admit that it's surprising that they redid the boar boyz as their models (with the spears) were already of the modern design as well. Oh well, just more variation in the ranks now I s'pose.
rat of vengence
Posted: Jun 3 2010, 07:17 AM

They seek him here, they seek him there...

Member No.: 3,575

I think it was the AWFUL pig models they were riding on mostly. Also, I ordered 10 from a UK supplier for two thirds the cost of 5 of the old metals.

RoV
« Next Oldest | Orc and Goblin Stronghold | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (7) « First ... 5 6 [7] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1540 seconds | Archive