InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Da Warpath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Newz: Happy Halloween! Da Warpath's 10th Conversion Competition: Cavalry Edition - ENTER HERE!

Dwq 16 Question
Keltheos
Posted: Oct 26 2009, 11:36 PM

Goblin
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,438

I saw the preview pix and it looks like there's going to be something savage in the works for issue 16.

I'd posted a looong All Savage list conversion from 6th edtion in the off topic area (I think) a while back.

Any interest in this turning into a full updated article for DWQ? Wasn't sure where the right place was to put this after reading the stickied instructions above as the editor for the rules shows inactive for over 1 month.

Thanks!
Barney
Posted: Oct 27 2009, 05:23 AM

Orc
Group Icon

Member No.: 4,319

about the editors stuff- pm or email anything you have either to Goofycabal, Warlord Ghazak Ghazkul or me.

The article would be good, but I doubt it´d make it into the current issue, as we´re almost finished.Plus, the savage orc stuff wouldn´t really go with theme, actually. But if you´re willing to put an article together, we´d be more than happy to accept it and publish in the next DWQ wink.gif
Goofycabal
Posted: Oct 27 2009, 09:40 AM

Offical Welcome Admin, and Master of Chug an' Lug
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 65

I'll just pipe in to agree with Barney on this smile.gif

DWQ16 will be ready in a few days, so unfortunately we won't be able to fit anything more into it. But we'd be more than happy to have a look at it for DWQ17. PM it as Barney suggested and we'll have a look at it in the DWQ Editor's forum and get back to you about it.
Groznit Goregut
Posted: Oct 28 2009, 01:30 AM

Waaagh!
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Member No.: 2,381

I'd be happy to receive any Savage Orc Tactica articles, too!
Keltheos
  Posted: Oct 29 2009, 09:47 PM

Goblin
Group Icon

Member No.: 4,438

Thanks guys, will PM here this weekend with a submission proposal.
« Next Oldest | Da Warpath Quarterly | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0725 seconds | Archive