Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Da Warpath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Newz: Da Warpath's 9th Conversion Competition: Chariot Edition Edition - ENTER HERE!

Pages: (12) « First ... 10 11 [12]  ( Go to first unread post )

Sartosa 4: Dark Waters, Flame On campaign - summer/autumn 2009
WarbossKurgan
Posted: Nov 4 2009, 12:17 PM

Swashbuckling Pirate Orc Admin!
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 198

QUOTE (Arrgberg @ Nov 3 2009, 10:28 PM)
I'm interested in how the Battery blew up and in the overall perceptions of the players.
Looking in from the internet I really liked the way you organized a locations campaign. I've tried several different approaches and never been completely satisfied by the results.

yarr.gif

I'll try to find and post the scenario Beanbag wrote for his attack on the Battery. It included sentries, sneaky movement, lighting the fuse and the explosion.

It was actually quite a tough mission for the attacker on paper, but even after some unexpected dice-rolls for the table edge that the defenders arrived on didn't help. Beanbag's Bretonnians waltzed in, set the fuse without problems and just got far enough away to avoid being (literally) hoist by their own petard. (Some of my Orc were not so lucky, even though I wasn't part of that game we were using a 6x4 table for two games with a 2x4 over lap across the middle).

I think all the players involved in the Mordheim sub-campaign were more than happy with the systems used (55 games in 13 weeks!) the Warhammer players only managed 45 games in the same time and they were a lot less forthcoming with their fluff!

The next campaign will be Mordhiem only. yarr.gif
« Next Oldest | Wot Weeze Wrote Good | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (12) « First ... 10 11 [12] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0624 seconds | Archive