Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Da Warpath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Newz: Da Warpath's 9th Conversion Competition: Chariot Edition Edition - ENTER HERE!

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Next Issue?
Goofycabal
Posted: May 6 2009, 07:46 AM

Offical Welcome Admin, and Master of Chug an' Lug
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 65

That's a pretty good idea smile.gif

Cheers for that. I'll get the issue uploaded tonight, and post the link here for everyone smile.gif

EDIT: And here we go: DWQ14's current temporary location.
Paiant Slapah
Posted: May 6 2009, 03:04 PM

Big Boss

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,721

I was about to scream false advertising when I read in the scrolling marquee "DWQ14 is now ready to download. See the DWQ forum for details! WAAAAGH! ", and then I saw there is a page 2 on this thread.

Another great issue. Beautiful cover, kudos to Grupas again. The Tides of Chaos article is especially helpful. And Warboss Kaptain Blacksquig with the "19, 257 points worth of painted greenskins, with another 15000 odd points of unpainted", I can not even imagine that many minis. Where do you keep them all? Awesome stuff.

Good job and keep them pesky snotlings under control. cool.gif
Warlord Ghazak Gazhkull
Posted: May 6 2009, 03:40 PM

Motm july 2005, the goblin mad mod, WAAAGH!!
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Member No.: 1,643

QUOTE (Paiant Slapah @ May 6 2009, 03:04 PM)
I was about to scream false advertising when I read in the scrolling marquee "DWQ14 is now ready to download. See the DWQ forum for details! WAAAAGH! ", and then I saw there is a page 2 on this thread.

Another great issue. Beautiful cover, kudos to Grupas again. The Tides of Chaos article is especially helpful. And Warboss Kaptain Blacksquig with the "19, 257 points worth of painted greenskins, with another 15000 odd points of unpainted", I can not even imagine that many minis. Where do you keep them all? Awesome stuff.

I have 20 000pts myself and i must say it are quite a lot of models( I think around 1200-1300 models:p)

Greetz
G
Barney
Posted: May 6 2009, 04:04 PM

Orc

Member No.: 4,319

QUOTE (Paiant Slapah @ May 6 2009, 05:04 PM)

On the behalf of the whole team, let me say thank you, and on the behalf of myself Im glad you found the Article about Chaos helpfull smile.gif

with that said, I do have a problem:
Error

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

Any ideas where I can get my paws on the newest DWQ now?
Warlord Ghazak Gazhkull
Posted: May 6 2009, 04:38 PM

Motm july 2005, the goblin mad mod, WAAAGH!!
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Member No.: 1,643

QUOTE (Barney @ May 6 2009, 04:04 PM)
QUOTE (Paiant Slapah @ May 6 2009, 05:04 PM)
Another great issue.  Beautiful cover, kudos to Grupas again.  The Tides of Chaos article is especially helpful.  And Warboss Kaptain Blacksquig with the "19, 257 points worth of painted greenskins, with another 15000 odd points of unpainted", I can not even imagine that many minis.  Where do you keep them all?  Awesome stuff.

On the behalf of the whole team, let me say thank you, and on the behalf of myself Im glad you found the Article about Chaos helpfull smile.gif

with that said, I do have a problem:
Error

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

Any ideas where I can get my paws on the newest DWQ now?

Just pm me with your mail adress, then can I send it to you.

Greetz
G
Barney
Posted: May 6 2009, 04:49 PM

Orc

Member No.: 4,319

yeah, just did that, thanks smile.gif

I find this issue a great piece of work, well worth the wait, and the siper on the cover just takes it to a whole new level of awesomness. THe battle reports are cool, and I love all the pictures presented in the article. Im glad I could help as well, and its a pleasure being an editor of this webzine.

So all in all, I think every issue is better and better!
Goofycabal
Posted: May 7 2009, 12:21 AM

Offical Welcome Admin, and Master of Chug an' Lug
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 65

Hmmm, unfortunately, I was unaware that there was a 10download limit on the free uploads...

For the time being, since it is free, I'll simply keep updating the link when it reaches the limit smile.gif

Unless anyone else has another option, or has some spare space they'd like to lend us for a little while?

(I've updated the link now, and I'll post it in the new topic about DWQ14 here in the forum).

EDIT: Since the new issue is now uploaded (in various locations), I'm going to close this thread to keep discussions going in the appropriate threads smile.gif
« Next Oldest | Da Warpath Quarterly | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0781 seconds | Archive