InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Da Warpath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Newz: Da Warpath's 9th Conversion Competition: Chariot Edition Edition - ENTER HERE!

Dwq6 Cover Boss
AIB234
Posted: Feb 4 2008, 02:46 PM

The Man

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,623

I was wondering who painted this?

I really like the skin tone and would very much like to steal their paint job for my own evil-doings smile.gif

EDIT: Nevermind. I am an idiot! I suppose if I read the issue I might be able to figure out who did it... duh...

This post has been edited by AIB234 on Feb 4 2008, 05:05 PM
Goofycabal
Posted: Feb 5 2008, 09:20 AM

Offical Welcome Admin, and Master of Chug an' Lug
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 65

Just a note for everyone: If you're looking through the mag and want to know who painted/converted ANY of the models, make sure to read the Credits page. The very bottom has each miniature listed with their respective painter/converter named alongside smile.gif
roninmodern
Posted: Feb 27 2008, 10:39 PM

Warboss Mosh'Ogg

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,383

How do we get our minis in tha mag?

I'm about to start photographing mine in front of a white background, if that helps in the future....
Goofycabal
Posted: Feb 27 2008, 11:45 PM

Offical Welcome Admin, and Master of Chug an' Lug
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 65

One of the best ways is to post them somewhere accessible (such as photobucket or such) and then PM one of us (either me or WGG) a link to the pics smile.gif

We're always looking out for new photos to include so we'd love to see what you have for us biggrin.gif
« Next Oldest | Da Warpath Quarterly | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0645 seconds | Archive