Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Da Warpath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Newz: Da Warpath's 9th Conversion Competition: Chariot Edition Edition - ENTER HERE!

Willing To Help
warboss gluk
Posted: Sep 3 2007, 04:09 AM

Goblin

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,116

i would be happy to write a fluff article. any questions or things i should know about?
kebabi
Posted: Sep 3 2007, 05:58 AM

They see me trollin'
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,417

Cool! smile.gif

Don't think there's a set limit on things, but go ahead and write on. The only possible restriction for ya I can think of is that if your writing is too long it might need to be split up between issues, but other than that... wink.gif
Oh, and the deadline, I believe you got about a month on ya to type the thing.
I would suggest sending a PM to Warlord Ghazak Gazhkull, just to confirm though (so I that I haven't forgotten anything).
Goofycabal
Posted: Sep 3 2007, 06:09 AM

Offical Welcome Admin, and Master of Chug an' Lug
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 65

There's only a few minor restrictions:

1) Should be (preferably) set within the Warhammer World.
2) Should have something to do with the Greenskins themselves.

Of course, it doesn't *have* to fit both of those - if it's really good we'd probably include it anyway happy.gif

Either way, as Kebabi said, send WGG a PM with your idea (he's Chief Editor) and go from there smile.gif
Warlord Ghazak Gazhkull
Posted: Sep 3 2007, 06:41 AM

Motm july 2005, the goblin mad mod, WAAAGH!!
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Member No.: 1,643

Yeah yeah relax guys, I'm around laugh.gif. Anyway just like goofycabal and kebabi said go ahead with writing the fluff and send it to me. If it is good enought it will get a spot into the magazine.

And also welcome to da-warpath.

Greetz
G
« Next Oldest | Da Warpath Quarterly | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0665 seconds | Archive