InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Da Warpath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Newz: Da Warpath's 10th Conversion Competition: Cavalry Edition - ENTER HERE!

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Undead Orc And Gobbo Character Ideas, Others ideas post please
Cunninglybrutal
Posted: May 6 2006, 08:12 AM

Goblin

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,825

Lol, dunno why, but that ghost squig thing reminds me of that green ghost from Ghostbusters biggrin.gif! Which is a cool thing happy.gif

However, I have to say that its stats are maybe a bit too good huh.gif

Cheers!
Mork-and/or-Gork
Posted: May 16 2006, 04:07 PM

Fungash

Member No.: 2,549

I don't like the idea of a ghost squig charcter... I wouldn't use one... But then again I gon't like squigs anyway...
emoe
Posted: May 21 2006, 12:30 PM

veteran snot :D

Member No.: 1,934

love that wereorcwolf! maibe im gonna make one! it rules!

fels
Tsara_the_Nomad
Posted: May 23 2006, 02:40 AM

Snotling

Member No.: 2,907

I was thinking something along the lines of an Undead Fanatic, maybe not practical, but it makes me laugh.
Gutta
Posted: Oct 13 2006, 09:44 AM

Goblin

Member No.: 2,337

Special Character:
Boss Jakk Da Pumpkin- 230? Points (I'm not good at points, so I need help!)

Jakk was once a strong and fairly clever giant, and he ruled a small tribe of those like him, along with a fair few goblins, for many a year. While he never joined a Waaagh!, he was often in battle as his land was often invaded by the legions of the undead. One fateful day, he slipped and fell to his knees, and was leapt upon by a Vampire going by the name of Hehkmir the Horrible. They wrestled for hours, but in the end, the vampire prevailed, sticking his glaive into Jakk's side.
Hehkmir was not stupid, and be brought Jakk to his necromancers, and Jakk rose as one of the undead. H emarched for a century, until he fled, and hid in a pumpkin field. His terrible ressurectuion had gone badly for the undead, as he kept some of his old mind, and so he rebelled, and ran into the hands of an Undead Orc tribe near Sylvannia. He gained respect, and was often seen dressed as a pumkin, and was known to be the greatest at terrorissing ordornary folk. While he was never made to be Warboss, he was given the title Boss out of respect.

M- 5
WS- 6
BS- 3
S- 6
T- 4
W- 5
I- 6
A- 3
Ld- 9

SPECIAL RULES
Large Target, Terror, Undead, Longshanks, Fall Over.

WARGEAR
Pumpkin Helm- This mystic pumkin taken from the field he hid in grants him a 5+ wardsave.
Handweapon, Light Armour.

What do you guys think?
ORKY ARD BOYZ
Posted: Oct 13 2006, 11:14 AM

Goblin

Member No.: 3,093

Hi guys! biggrin.gif I had this idea for a were boar character and just weant to see what everyone thinks.

Shaborath theWere boar (390) points

[I]Shaborath the were boar is an ancient orc afflicted with the were-curse, orcs live for fighting and will never be killed by old age. At daytime Shaborath is a normal orc, abiet one with two huge teeth that sprout like tusks and a light coating of fur. But on the full moon Shaborath transforms into a monstrous boar, he becomes almost impossible to kill and only a lucky cannon shot or hero's sword has ended his rampage. Still when the next full moon rises, his eyes glow with terrible light and he rises once more, some say this is because of the fact he ate a piece of rock that fell from the moon. others say he is a spirit incarnate of the wild raging spirt of the boars. One thing's for certain, Shaborath is not ready to die yet.

M WS BS S T W I A LD
4 3 0 5 5 4 2 4 4

special rules : Takes up 1 lord choice and 1 rare choice, Tusker charge,

scaly skin 5+ to represent the thick hide of the boar

dead killy: Shaborath has lived for centuries and most of that was fighting, to represnt this Shaborath has killing blow

unkillable: To represnet Shaborath's unatural resilence, Shaborath has +1 T against mudane weapons and not magical attacks. He also has a 5+ ward save

the sun weakens ussss!" : Shaborath suffers double wounds against spells from the lore of light, however Shaborath is immune to spells from the lore of shadows

Were-boar: when the full moon appears a terrible change comes over Shaborath. When Shaborath is fighting he seems to call the moon to him, casuing night to fall and a ghostly green moon to come in place of ther actual one. roll a dice at the beginiing of your movment phase, on a 4+ the night has fallen and "Da Green Mooon" has apperered. Shaborath gains +3 M, +2I, +2A +2W all boars on the table gain +1 A for that turn only.

Shaborath may not be the general, this is due to the fact that he is part animal.
ORKY ARD BOYZ
Posted: Oct 13 2006, 11:17 AM

Goblin

the entry didn't come up right, Shaborath has 4 attacks and LD 4, he also causes fear when he is in boar form.
Gutta
Posted: Oct 13 2006, 12:24 PM

Goblin

Member No.: 2,337

Instead of 'full moon' you may want to say that it is when Morrsleib (I think thats the right one) appears in full as that is the one made of warpstone.
ORKY ARD BOYZ
Posted: Oct 17 2006, 09:32 AM

Goblin

Ok, Morrsleib it is then.

Chaos goblin
Posted: Dec 26 2006, 07:37 PM

Warboss of Chaos Undivided

Member No.: 3,392

I have an idea. What about a rare unit of those ethereal greenskins who can possess bodies that they "kill". Lose ethereal status but gain toughness, strength, etc. Whatever other stats of possessed unit you think would work.
Snotgrub
Posted: Apr 20 2011, 02:07 PM

Lives-wid-da-snotlings

Member No.: 6,265

I present Tootan Waaaghmoon

When the Orc Great Shaman influenced an Orc Waaagh to march across the deserts they didn't last long. With no Enemies to fight the Bosses turned on each other starting a war amongst the Orcs. By the end of fight the Winning faction had lost the power behind their waaagh and where left stranded on the blood-stained sand. The Great Shaman took the blame from the warboss (Convinced by the many Shamans an Wizards who had hatred for Tootan's rank) and was buried alive under the blood-red sand, encased in the dead black orcs of the waaagh and left to perish.

He however didn't perish. He just prayed to Mork (or was it Gork?) and asked to be given the toughness to have his revenge. 99 years later, a skeletal hand emerged from the desert where Tootan was buried, encased with gold from loot buried, it grasped at the air, pushing the sand away from it with green wind...

Tootan Waaaghmoon 750

M WS BS S T W I A LD
4 4 3 2 7 3 3 1 10

Special Rules:
Undead
Level 4 Wizard (May only pick spells from Death Lore [Or Undead Greenskin lore if there is one!], Instead of 1 spell he must take "Nibble dare toes!")
Terror

Wargear:
Armour uv da fightiest
Staff uv da deadliest
Amulet uv da toughiest
Skull uv da Gods

Armour uv da fightiest:
Heavy Armour. Any attack made toward Tootan suffers -1 to hit as the armour moves Tootan out of the way of the attack.

Staff uv da deadliest:
Each time any Wizard miscasts add 1 Power Dice to your Power Dice Pool. Each time any Wizard casts a spell with irresitable force add 1 Dispel Dice to your Dispel Dice Pool.

Amulet uv da tuffest:
Grants Tootan a ward save equal to the number wounds Tootan has +1. (So when Tootan has 1 wound he has a 2+ Ward save, and when he has 5 wounds he has a 6+ Ward save.)

Skull uv da Gods:
Grants Tootan a 4+ Regenerative save. Once per turn you may remove D6 models from the unit Tootan is in to do one of the following:
Give 1 wound to Tootan (Cannot be used if Wounds are over 5.)
Add 1 Power Dice to your Power Dice Pool. (Cannot be used if you have more Power Dice than Dispel Dice.)
Add 1 Dispel Dice to your Dispel Dice Pool. (Cannot be used if you have more Dispel Dice than Power Dice.)

Nibble dare toes!
4+

Select 1 enemy unit within 24" of Tootan and his unit. The unit takes 3D6 Str 2 Hits. Place D3 Snotling bases in contact with the Unit as if the snotlings had just charged.

This post has been edited by Snotgrub on Apr 20 2011, 02:33 PM
Vorgie_the_Orcie
Posted: Aug 27 2011, 02:04 PM

Snotling

Member No.: 6,474

I like to see maybe an undead zombie troll or undead zombie giant. I feel they would extend on previous rules but of course, with their own awesomeness. Like the trolls good be made of various parts and be given extra attacks and build on a deathly stink making rolls of 6 to be re-rolled or an -2 to hit. Giants I like to see them be unbreakable but have a higher toughness. I think he would suffer falling down on 1 or 2, instead of just 1. Maybe have some unqiue ability as entangling entrails that would reduce the strength of attackers by -1 from having to clear his guts. Just some though....

Whoops talking about regular joes and should be talking about characters sorry about that. blush.gif

A good character maybe of past warbosses such as the Undead Gorbad or Azhag, given unique abilites.

Gorbad could be a wight in a sense, riding on topof his undead nightmare boar, and could have increased toughness and strength. Could be BSB, but instead of inspiring prescience, he could spread inevitable doom that would affect enemies leadership by -2 in an 18in range. He get the bonuses of his weapons and armor, probably not have thick-skin and extra strength for the charge.

Azhag could be an undead necromancer riding on top of an undead wyvern, still have crown of Nagash but he be a Level 4 wizard knowing all the Lore of Death because of him being undead. He would't suffer stupidity but he would suffer undead issues, brain-dead so to speak. He might not have as good of a WS and Int.

Just some ideas...
I figure this could be a start
« Next Oldest | Undead Gitz | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1536 seconds | Archive