Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Da Warpath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Newz: Da Warpath's 10th Conversion Competition: Cavalry Edition - ENTER HERE!

A Conversion Article
daemonic badger
Posted: Sep 7 2005, 08:19 PM

Goblin

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,686

Hey, i'm kinda new here and haven't had time to throuroughly scoruge the rules, so please correct me if i'm doing anything wrong.

The article would be an Ogre Kingdoms/Orcs combo, so if that is not allowed, sorry about that.

Incase anyone has read th new UK white dwarf it gives rules for Rhinox riders. i was thinking about doing a conversion article on converting them for Orcs and gobbos as there is an option for including them. Any ideas? i'll brief you on mine later
Zorg_orc_warboss
Posted: Sep 7 2005, 10:59 PM

Warlord of the White Fists Tribe!
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Member No.: 272

Sure that article would be fine. I'm sure it would turn out realy well. There is a lot of rules to read I know. I suggest reading through the "How to write an article" thread though as it will be useful.

Once you know what your idea is (ironed it all out) send a pm to jimbob and he'll give you the go ahead.
Snotstaff
Posted: Sep 8 2005, 04:07 AM

A diplomat between the barbies and Da Path

Member No.: 2,127

I didn't know Orcs coult take t hose... huh.gif

Well anyways sounds great... happy.gif
daemonic badger
Posted: Sep 8 2005, 06:47 AM

Goblin

Member No.: 1,686

QUOTE (Snotstaff @ Sep 8 2005, 04:07 AM)
I didn't know Orcs coult take t hose... huh.gif

Well anyways sounds great... happy.gif

2 rare choices, but.... wink.gif
« Next Oldest | Da Warpath Quarterly | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0696 seconds | Archive