InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Da Warpath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Newz: Da Warpath's 8th Conversion Competition: Rank and File Edition - ENTER HERE!

How Big Is A Deff Dread Lower Jaw?, Trying to determine about bits
Groznit Goregut
Posted: Mar 5 2012, 08:31 PM

Waaagh!
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Member No.: 2,381

Hi All,

Does anyone know how big a Deff Dread lower jaw is? I'm wanting to use it as a bit for my display board. I have a cheap, plastic cup (the kind used for picnics and such) turned upside down to be a bit of a podium for a character. I want to use the lower jaw of a Deff Dredd as a bit of a decoration for the front of the podium. Is that too big?

user posted image
Groznit Goregut
Posted: Mar 6 2012, 01:21 PM

Waaagh!
Group Icon

Crap! No one has any idea how big that is? Doesn't anyone play 40k?
Silver
Posted: Mar 6 2012, 09:34 PM

Big Boss

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,745

If I'm not mistaken its about as large as the orc boar chariot's chassis holding the boyz in.
Groznit Goregut
Posted: Mar 7 2012, 02:43 AM

Waaagh!
Group Icon

I did get someone to take a quick picture. It's smaller than I thought.

PICTURE LINK HERE

Still, I think it will work fine for what I need.

Thanks, Silver! It's ordered and in the mail. It should be here soon. I'll incorporate it into my display board project....
« Next Oldest | Painting and Hobby | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0685 seconds | Archive