Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Da Warpath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Newz: Da Warpath's 8th Conversion Competition: Rank and File Edition - ENTER HERE!

Orc Warboss Wyvern And Speed (2500pts), .. Trying to get a fun list for Warbozz
KarsaOrlong
Posted: Feb 16 2012, 07:36 PM

Snotling

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,538

I designed this list with the intent of running a boss around a Wyvern. I just really like the model and want to get use out of him. I think the magic phase might be a little weak for this point level but I hope to be in combat quickly and only need a few dispel attempts to keep my Boyz alive. I want to stick the Borc boss in the Big Uns to keep them in line and run the dragon helm boss with the trolls. This should allow my speedier units to run amok and the warmachines should be able to fire with a night goblin shield in front. Let me know what you think. smile.gif

Lords/Heroes:
Orc Warboss Krumpa .... 365
Fencers Blades
Ironcurse Icon
Armor of Destiny
Wyvern

Orc Shaman ... 120pts
Dispel Scroll

Night Goblin Shaman ... 50 pts

Night Goblin Big Boss ... 34pts
Great Weapon

Black Orc Big Boss ... 90pts

Orc Big Boss ... 151pts
Dawnstone
Sword of Might
Dragon helm
War Boar

Core:
29 Night Goblins ... 97pts
Musician
Spears
Netter
2 Fanatics

5 Goblin Wolf Riders ... 75pts
Musician
Spears, Shields

5 Goblin Wolf Riders ... 75pts
Musician
Spears, Shields

25 Night Goblins ... 95pts
Bows
Standard
Musician

30 Orc Boyz Big 'Uns ... 305pts
Musician
Standard
Banner of Swiftness
Orc Boss

Specials:
5 Orc Boar Boyz ... 110pts
Musician
Shields, Spears

Boar Chariot ...
Additional Crew

6 Trolls...

Rare:
Doom Diver

Doom Diver

Rock Lobber

Mangler Squig

Giant

« Next Oldest | Army Lists | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0521 seconds | Archive