Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Da Warpath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Newz: Da Warpath's 9th Conversion Competition: Chariot Edition Edition - ENTER HERE!

Organization Of Pirates, Who is interested
fauthsie
Posted: Feb 10 2009, 04:55 PM

Animosity Boyz

Group: Members
Member No.: 393

Ok so im curious to see who is interested in working on the updated pirate list? I've already done some analysis of the current list and I contacted Arfa who is (hopefully soon) going to send me the original Doc. version of the priate book so we can edit it and update it. So my question is more or less who wants to help and what do you want to do with this list? Do we just want to update the current list or do we want to go in a new direction and re-write the list?
Goomb
Posted: Feb 10 2009, 07:12 PM

Generally Fluffy
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Member No.: 1,967

Oh course, I am in this project. I am ready to get back into it after getting through some other business. I think we will probably need to run it like a Games Development section, Fauthsie.

As far as where to take this list, after paging through this again, I think there are opportunities to clean things up a bit. I think we can make a lot of updates to the stats and points to bring it in line with the 7th Edition. In addition, I think we can clean up the multiple types of units available. Seems that regular old deckorcs can fit a number of the roles listed in the book.

I would also like to see a map of the Old World, Tilea and Araby. After all, those seas are crawling with pirates of all races. We need to show Sartosa, Hell's Teef and some of the islands off the Arabian coast.

As far as the modeling and converting portions go, I think a WIP article would be good, and the numerous examples shown a nice too. We need nice, clean pictures though. Blurry ones just don't get people excited.

Goomb
Kaptain BlackSquig
Posted: Feb 11 2009, 12:16 AM

Da Kaptain of KrakenRok

Member No.: 600

Happy to help out mates!
Da Kaptain
Warboss Dragoneye
Posted: Feb 11 2009, 01:29 AM

Pyromaniac Goblin Warboss

Member No.: 3,489

Yarr, Kap'n, I'm happy to help if you need anything, especially fluffy stuff.
baldy orc
Posted: Feb 11 2009, 04:02 PM

Big Boss

Member No.: 3,917

would like to help as well in any way.
WarbossKurgan
Posted: Feb 11 2009, 04:33 PM

Swashbuckling Pirate Orc Admin!
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 198

I'm in. yarr.gif
Redbeardthefarmer
Posted: Feb 11 2009, 06:28 PM

Snotling

Member No.: 5,006

Although I am new to the waaagh and the game in general, I would like to help out. I have found this supplement to be really interesting.

Redbeard
Chris
Posted: Feb 11 2009, 06:37 PM

Orc

Member No.: 2,427

I'm in too.
Kera Foehunter
Posted: Apr 17 2009, 02:37 PM

Pirate Queen
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 5,275

i like to help !! im new here but i am a pirate!!
Arrgberg
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 11:17 AM

Orc

Member No.: 4,722

Welcome to the Forums! The secret handshake and password are available on the Lets Get Started thread.
laugh.gif yarr.gif
« Next Oldest | Seahammer - Pirate Greenskins | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0829 seconds | Archive