InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Da Warpath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Newz: Da Warpath's 8th Conversion Competition: Rank and File Edition - ENTER HERE!

The New Guy
The Charioteer
  Posted: Mar 16 2012, 03:08 AM

Snotling

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,803

Its a new guy! hello to all, I have started a goblin force and came looking here to get some painting inspiration and decided to sign up.

I am an Australian, and a have been in the hobby for about 10-11 years( i am 19 so s started early) i am a pretty poor painter ( if you tell me how to upload pics i will prove this!) but i enjoy the hobby allot! I was a member on the heardstone for a while(great community) when i was dabbling in beastmen, ( i have seen Rothgar around here somewhere). i would like to ask upfront it the words ass and sh!t are ok(edit that out if not)
theorox
Posted: Mar 16 2012, 08:32 AM

Decidedly Average
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 5,753

'Ello, little snotty! *Dumps pile of chainmail on head* 'Ere we're all good ladz to eachother, right? *Flings choppa and throws shield at your head*

So'z, ged in line wiv da uvva' gits, or yer'll get a right wallopin'. WUT ARE YER SMIRKIN' ABOUT, SNOTFACE? *Throws stone at MortenC passing by* Suit up, square up an'...go do up-like fings! Dat's an order, gitto!

laugh.gif Welcome to Da Warpath, Charioteer. This is probably the friendliest forum there is, except dat backstabber Snikpik. wink.gif Ups...I mean, I love Snikpik! (He's a mod now!).

The way to get pictures up is take the pictures (duh-derp) download them to your computer from the camera and upload them to an image hosting site. I recommend Photobucket, I have had nothing but good experiences with them. Then you can edit and resize the photos if you want, and then you copy the [IMG] link from the picture and just paste it into your post here. smile.gif

Swearing is generally frowned upon since we have a lot of young visitors. We do have a swear filter, but tricking the swearfilter by writing for example "Sh!t" is not reccommended. If I try to write the entire word this happens: dung

Swearing is probably OK in appropriate situations, but in general posts are better without them.

Theo

Theo

This post has been edited by theorox on Mar 16 2012, 08:33 AM
Snikpik
Posted: Mar 16 2012, 09:21 AM

Warboss
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 5,376

Welcome to da warpath! Or should I say G'day mate? smile.gif

I would suggest steering away from swearing, y ou wouldnt want one of us mean old moderators or one of the tyranical admin's to tell you off! wink.gif

In all seriousness, its a fairly friendly place here, though we have all age ranges and this does bear remembering when posting.
BorkBork
Posted: Mar 16 2012, 09:37 AM

also known as Bonapork

Member No.: 1,951

You must realize that Orcs are a very civilized race who always behave like real gentlemen and off course refrain from swearing at all times. Vomit.gif wink.gif
The Charioteer
  Posted: Mar 16 2012, 09:55 AM

Snotling

QUOTE (Snikpik @ Mar 16 2012, 09:21 AM)
Welcome to da warpath! Or should I say G'day mate? smile.gif

I would suggest steering away from swearing, y ou wouldnt want one of us mean old moderators or one of the tyranical admin's to tell you off! wink.gif

In all seriousness, its a fairly friendly place here, though we have all age ranges and this does bear remembering when posting.

Message received and i must say i am a huge fan of your work! blush.gif
Snikpik
Posted: Mar 16 2012, 10:07 AM

Warboss
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 5,376

Well thanks for that, its always appreciated though I must hasten to suggest that there are plenty of better examples of Orcs and Goblins here on da warpath than my own. smile.gif
The Charioteer
  Posted: Mar 16 2012, 10:10 AM

Snotling

QUOTE (Snikpik @ Mar 16 2012, 10:07 AM)
Well thanks for that, its always appreciated though I must hasten to suggest that there are plenty of better examples of Orcs and Goblins here on da warpath than my own. smile.gif

I was always going to start as an all grobi list and your gobbos make this look like a good idea.
Groznit Goregut
Posted: Mar 16 2012, 12:38 PM

Waaagh!
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Member No.: 2,381

Welcome aboard! yarr.gif

The forum should be a great place to get painting and tactics advice. We are a pretty laid back place and aren't all power gamers. There is an amazing wealth of models and conversions that people have done and I started off being very slack and lazy. This place has really helped motivate me to actually try to paint better. I was incredibly happy to win Best Painted at my last event (day tournament) and am gunning for winning it at a GT. Lots of helpful advice here to learn how to not suck easily. I'm still pretty lazy.....

If you do like Chariots, I've taken the old GW Chariot Racing rules and updated them. I've done a few events with this crazy arena that I built. I can always send you the rules if you needed sometime. They still need playtesting.
Kera Foehunter
Posted: Mar 16 2012, 03:22 PM

Pirate Queen
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 5,275

QUOTE (BorkBork @ Mar 16 2012, 09:37 AM)
You must realize that Orcs are a very civilized race who always behave like real gentlemen and off course refrain from swearing at all times. Vomit.gif wink.gif

What about Pirate orcs?? bork bork

Welcome to the site sweetie I'm the only one Hera that doesn't Bite

Hard laugh.gif laugh.gif
« Next Oldest | Orc and Goblin Stronghold | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0723 seconds | Archive