This is my updated list from the one I ran at pompey pillage... (found here: http://z3.invisionfree.com/Orc__Goblin_War...howtopic=31615)
Black orc warboss
- Sword of strife, Enchanted shield, Talisman of preservation
Orc Great Shaman
- lvl4, Earthing rod
- Giant spider, dragonbane gem, charmed shield, light armour, Sword of striking
Night goblin shaman
- lvl1, dispel scroll, ruby ring of ruin
Night goblin big boss
- Batlle standard bearer, opal amulet, light armour, shield
59 night goblins
- full command, spears, netters, 2 fanatics
21 night goblins
- musician, bows, 3 fanatics
5 spider riders
5 spider riders
- 14 goblins, 30 squigs
- outrigga, exploding spores
Explanation for changes:
- The black orc is in because squabble just cost me fair too much over the course of my games. If i'd been able to murder a few goblins to keep tactical coherency it would have helped massively
- More controversially i've made my shaman an orc instead of a goblin... I just find the lore of the little waagh doesn't give you enough in the early turns of the game to make a difference.
- I've added a 2nd mangler because people are terrified of them and they can really bring the pain
- I've dropped the spear chukka's cause they struggled to make an impact.
- I've swapped out the baor chariot for another wolf chariot because the extra movement makes all the difference....
Finally, I would run wolf riders instead of spiders, but I do not yet have the models and it kinda goes against the theme of my army...
Any comments would be appreciated. cheers.