zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hello MyROnian,

I would just like to inform you that our MyRO Forums has moved to a new host and has a new layout.

Please visit us at the following links:

http://www.forums.MyRO-ph.com

http://www.forums.myroserver.com (redirect)

Kindly register a new account in this new forum to keep abreast of the latest discussions and Server announcements. Facebook integration will soon be implemented which will mean signing in via Facebook will soon be possible.

Mabuhay MyRO!

* Admin *

Name:   Password:

Announcements

Pages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

MyRO POF Special, GM Search
thelonite
Posted: Apr 30 2011, 01:25 PM

Second Worst Nightmare
Group Icon

Group: Moderator Staff
Member No.: 4,017

Well here it is
what most of ye out there are waiting for
the MyRO GM Search

Open to all MyRO Active Females

This isnt your regular POF event
more of a series of Question and Answer portions done via Video.

Event is made to run only for a maximum of 2 weeks.

Application is done by submitting to us a video of you
not shorter than 3 minutes
covering the topics

1. Real Name
2. Save Point
3. Length of MyRO Activeness
4. Age
5. Location
6. Work/School - GM experience if any.
7. Why you should be the next MyRO Event GM.
8. What would be your GM name.
9. MyRO Event Suggestion.
10. Special Skills

* note we didnt ask of your status (taken, single, against the world) as it isnt really a big deal and we didnt ask for your ingame name as we would like for the ingame identity of the new gm to be vague.

** we use video as form for application to ensure that you have :
1. access to good internet connection as Event GMs need a good internet connection.
2. you are really female

- Post your links here.

APPLICATION CLOSES MAY 7, 2011 11:59pm GMT+8

This post has been edited by thelonite on May 7 2011, 08:18 AM
axlblanco018
Posted: May 1 2011, 08:39 PM

Mushroom

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,766

Name: Axl Queen A. Blanco
iGN: Axl Queen Blanco
Save Point: Hugel
Video:Axl Queen MyRO POF Special

Pinaghirapan ko pU yan . . Sana pu ma-appreciate nyo . . RO-heh.gif

bahala na po si God .. God Speed!! happy.gif

th_lv.gif th_lv.gif th_lv.gif th_lv.gif th_lv.gif th_lv.gif th_lv.gif th_lv.gif th_lv.gif
th_kis.gif th_kis2.gif th_kis.gif th_kis2.gif th_kis.gif th_kis2.gif th_kis.gif th_kis2.gif

* Kisses *
Posted: May 1 2011, 09:24 PM

Violet is <3
Group Icon

Group: Game Master
Member No.: 12,360

@ jhendenise - Your video cannot be viewed by unregistered youtube users.

@ Axl -
Comments:
- You've got a very unique name.
- Good introduction.
- Great dance moves. RO-gg.gif

GOOD LUCK TO ALL ASPIRING GMs smile.gif
flag.gif
donthangmeup
Posted: May 4 2011, 12:33 PM

Uguuuu :3c
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 10,894

QUOTE (pat0210 @ May 4 2011, 09:20 AM)
Tanong ko lang po.  RO-hmm.gif Pano po kapag nanalo kna sa ibang POF na nauna na? Pde pa bang sumali dito? Reply ASAP please.  flag.gif  flag.gif

Need lang po.  RO-heh.gif

Woot ~ REPLY PO ASAP PLEASE.

This event is for Females Only.
Babae.
If you are a girl and you wish to enter again, then you may do so by submitting the requirements for the competition.

Also, forumers should refrain to post here.
Only entries should appear in this topic.

This post has been edited by donthangmeup on May 4 2011, 12:34 PM
bebiikoaje27
Posted: May 6 2011, 01:21 AM

Mushroom

Member No.: 18,469

NAME: JHENDHENISE <3

sorry po . eto bagong vid icon_4laugh.gif

MyRO POF SPECIAL . JHEN

inulit ko po kasi . icon_4laugh.gif

eto po ung ibang events

user posted image

user posted image

RO-heh.gif RO-heh.gif RO-heh.gif RO-heh.gif RO-heh.gif RO-heh.gif RO-heh.gif

WAG PAGTAWANAN PLS biggrin.gif

RO-wah.gif RO-wah.gif RO-wah.gif RO-wah.gif RO-wah.gif RO-wah.gif RO-wah.gif
Resha
Posted: May 6 2011, 10:35 PM

Mushroom

Member No.: 19,655

1. Real Name: Nauvoo Perez

2. Save Point: Left Pront

3. Length of MyRO Activeness: Oct - Nov last year.
Been playing on IRO since 2008
Played on pRO roughly around... 2003 - 2005ish

4. Age: 21

5. Location: AU

6. Work/School - Graduated HS @ Our Lady of the Sacred Heart
Work - Tourism Central AU

7. Why you should be the next MyRO Event GM.
- Cuz I am a loud mouth and i kick arse.. flag.gif jk jk
I guess I think I deserve to be the next Event GM as I believe I can cater for those other players who are really into PVPing/PVMing like I am.. I really am more into PVPing BUUT.. I also have a few ideas regarding PVMing which I discuss below

Gm Application Video

*DISCLAIMER* The first bit of the vid is REALLY REALLY loud.. kaya po inggat lang sa tenga. The actual "rant" has horrible audio, so I strongly suggest that you guys use earphones kasi medyo mahirap po ako intindihin RO-hmm.gif

9. MyRO Event Suggestion.
I discussed two of my ideas for other events on the video and i guess my other suggestions would be
-----> Different teams/guilds would sign up tapos they'll get summoned sa map/room or whatever na may mga monsters tapos pabilisan sila makalinis ng map... i guess the mechanics are similar to ET buuuuuttt... the winning team gets something at the end of the "event"

-------> another thing i really want to do is get the GM to be like a high lvl'd monster something like Naught Sieger or probably something not THAT high but hopefully you get the gist.. Uhmm then everyone would have the opportunity to "kill" the GM.. Person who delivers the final blow gets the price.. I would prefer this event be held in a town, ideally Geffen or a map with similar setup... Similar to Godzilla rampaging a town... but if its illegal then i'll settle for a map. So with this it will be like you vs. the monster vs. other players. as the map will be PVP enabled..

i also think it'd be pretty cool to host a "Run for Your Life" (lvl 1 novices running away from monsters) event for those who just want to do something easy SOOo yeeaaahhh..

Hope you guys like my ideas.. th_kepal.gif th_kepal.gif th_kepal.gif
Resha
Posted: May 6 2011, 10:37 PM

Mushroom

QUOTE (Resha @ May 6 2011, 10:35 PM)

4. Age: 21

Mali pa age ko eh no.. Im only 20 turning 21 next month.. >.> medyo excited ang lola nyo RO-wah.gif
Omerta
Posted: May 7 2011, 09:35 PM

Mushroom

Member No.: 20,748

Here is my application ..

sorry for the background sounds, it was an open space near the street ..
a lot of vehicles, chickens, dog? and the wind .. RO-heh.gif so please bare with me icon_sweatdrop.gif

WARNING may cause EAR DAMAGE blink.gif

Event GM Application

RO-sry.gif bout my voice .. sadly .. yes, its not VERY nice ..
+ the way i sang that song th_sob.gif it hurts in the ears ..

so, there you have it .. hopefully maaus ung tenga nyu RO-heh.gif

flag.gif th_thx.gif flag.gif
i will do my very best to entertain you guys icon_4laugh.gif
IF im lucky icon_whee.gif
bluearies
Posted: May 7 2011, 11:47 PM

Mushroom

Member No.: 18,200

Player on Focus

~ Next MYRO Event GM ~

Name:
Malissa Adelle Nolasco (Mae Nolasco)

Savepoint:
Payon

Length of MyRO Activeness:
almost 3 years

GM NAME
th_lv.gif * Pillows * th_lv.gif

MyRO Event Suggestion

Last PARTY Standing

Just like a War Event but in a MORE CHALLENGING WAY!!! 6 Parties with 9 Members each will be recalled in a BIG ARENA.... As what the name of the EVENT... The Last Party SURVIVE wins!!!!! *big clash*

Mr. and Ms. Fashionista of the Day

Participants will dress theirselves using their headgears... It is an Event for Searching for the Ms. Beautiful and Mr. Gwapito of the day.... >,<

Soul Linker, Star Gladiator and Taekwon RACE!!!

EXCLUSIVE for SL SG and Taekwon PARTICIPANTS... RUNNING skill will be used to this EVENT... First who can Reach the FINISH LINE will WIN!!!

Special Skills

I can Sing and Dance... but NOT that Good heheheh... Trying HARD to be a Singer and Dancer... I know how to DRAW but not dat Good... Eventhough I'm not Good enough, I'm still trying my BEST to IMPROVE myself.

I had a great experience in MYRO... I Joined MyRO MyRO the LAST MBBS 3 Christmas Special where I did my BEST as in the BEST... I almost won the event... =(

For more skills that I have, just visit the MBBS 3 Season here in Player in Focus thread... =)

thelonite
Posted: May 8 2011, 12:20 AM

Second Worst Nightmare
Group Icon

and we got 5...

anyone else want to catch up?
just post em here.
rare1992rare
Posted: May 8 2011, 05:15 PM

Mushroom

Member No.: 20,251

RO-wah.gif RO-wah.gif RO-wah.gif whisplm3.gif [FONT=Courier][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow]

Name: Rachel Rea Sison

Work/School: San Beda College Mendiola Manila

Being qualified as a MyRO GM means responsibility and maturity (for me) I have been living all my life being pampered, being served by the people around me, I wanted to serve others, Harnessing my judgement and wisdom being a GM in MyRO would be a good step since I'm pursuing BS Law, Since I'm aware Good Judgement and alot of wisdom would be necessary for certain situations in game concerning GMhood.
Regarding the GM name: (Millefeuelle) it is a delectable pastry layered with different Puff pastries such as vanilla slice, cream slice, custard slice, it also means (thousand leaf). Now the reason why I chose this name is because of the meaning thousand leaf, for me a leaf is a significance of life, a new beginning ( noah's ark dove scene ) also.. I noticed that Admin might also have a sweet tooth ( not really sure about it but to compliment the concept of the GMHood ) Plus, It really tastes yum! in addition that the name itself is cute with a little formality in it.
Improving a server that already exceed the limits of my judgement regarding the necessities and quality of gaming experience would be unnecessary already but maybe unknown to me there would still be more adjustments to be done, ( well its up to the developers I am not good at doing calculations ) hmmn... and besides they already have solved the problem of posers and hackers. Maybe a little retouching would be nice.
About the Items: I saw some items official in valkyrie in photos of my friends. I ask what items are those. They said after the launching of the renewal the dev team ( original creators of the game in gravity and aethena ) also added items only applicable to the corresponding Jobs.. Since the game is following the story line of a manga. I was thinking If they would be out to publicity.
Events:
Individual: Catch GM * Savage Babe *
> I will be disguised as a savage babe hidden in a number of 200 or more depending on map size that is big enough for me to go around unnoticed ( since even if I can @rename the color yellow still is noticeable ) also renamed as * savage babe * players will hunt me ( now to avoid the glitch of having incidents like a split second tag ) I will reduce my Hp to 100 so the first to kill me will be the winner. ( no worries about KS since 1 hit would kill me ).

Team: COLOR RANGERS ( Team of 5 )
>Rules: Group selves into 5 ( must wear only one color to represent the team )
In Registration no colors should be alike ( originality will be monitored )
2 teams per town with 3 corresponding towns per CRE ( abbv. )
Rules during the game: Each of color teams will be given 1 minute TL to construct a TAG LINE ( sample GO GO RED RANGERS! / Kami ang tagapagtanggol ng kalawakan! ) past to TL means out of the game.
No Tag line must be redundant ( for example: red team says GO GO RED RANGERS! blue team says: GO GO BLUE RANGERS! X they will be automatically disqualified ) even though the original makers of the tag line is already out of the game.
Tag line must only consist maximum of 6 Words.
The Last Team that have the most Tag lines and remained in the map will be the winners.

Application
Amanda Palmer
Posted: May 10 2011, 09:43 PM

Mushroom

Member No.: 16,937

Pwede kaya akong sumali ditetch? RO-heh.gif

All questions are answered here:

MyRO GM Application

Clarification on MyRO Event Suggestion:

"How Well Do You Know Your ________?"

The event is similar to the Q & A event and is subject related (the blank can be replaced with any subject matter in mind [ex. World Literature, Greek Mythology, Science, Anatomy, etc.]). This is an event that I hoped would materialize, in the hopes of helping student players.

"NPC Challenge"
Can be 8 vs 8, or 4 individual players. All participants are required to wear only NPC items, although POD cards are allowed. Equips will be OPEN during the duration of the event to view the participants' equipment to avoid cheating. This event is to remind players to respect and understand what it's like to be an NPC again, but also to test a player's skill use and capabilities.

(I added these here, because I thought of it after I made the video XD)
"Monster's Ball"
4 parties required, maximum of 8 players. 5 waves of boss mobs/monsters will be summoned. For each wave, the monsters become tougher and stronger. The last party to survive all 5 waves wins.

"Wais Ka Men!"
*I heard about this in one of admin's shout outs. If a guild can do it, why not a GM?*

Open to all Elementary, Secondary, or Tertiary (College) level players. The GM will announce a subject (ex. Math [Grade 4]) at the start of the month, after which the participants will share a scanned photo of the test paper and his/her ID as proof of their grade level. After a month, the participant with a highest score gets a prize. (this might need a little tweaking, since there are a lot of players in MyRO).

Additional Notes:
Like what was mentioned in the video, one of the issues I have is my schedule. I am only online from 6:30pm to 10pm due to my work (and some days, I can't be online ~_~), although I do have weekends off. I was hoping to become like a "randomly appearing" GM... I think it'll make stuff more interesting, since no one would know when I am going to appear XD.
Resha
Posted: May 13 2011, 05:19 PM

Mushroom

Was wondering if it would be possible to talk to the person who is in charge of this event.. I send Rave a mail on his character asking for the same thing.

Cheers
Resha
Posted: May 13 2011, 05:21 PM

Mushroom

I *will* send Rave a mail on his char asking for the same thing
thelonite
Posted: May 14 2011, 08:42 AM

Second Worst Nightmare
Group Icon

Ingame:
-each GM applicant will be allowed use of a GM account for 2 days, starting Monday.
after which i will be changing the accounts password and would pass it to the next GM applicant
-the GM name is * Trainee * and will be a part of the MyRO Big Brother Guild. Their Names will be noted on the Guild Position so that people would know its a different person.
-each GM applicant is required to assist the Event GM on duty and host some events of their own
-GM account usage starts 1:00am starting day and ends 11:59pm ending day.

Forums:
-each GM applicant is required to post a report with matching screen shots regarding their 2 days GM usage.
-every other day, starting Monday, they will be given a case for them to ponder and comment, replies must be on video.
-they should submit their replies within the period of activity of the case.
-each case will be graded

Facebook:
-each GM applicant will be given a public approval poll at face book which will run during their stint as GM
-poll would be "did i do well as a GM"
-the poll would be recorded 11:59pm exchange of account.

Case Grade System :
- Clarity of content (audio) : 1-10
- Content (actual comment/reply) : 20
- Diction : 1-10

- Clarity + Content + Diction = CGA

FB Poll
- "Did i do good as a GM"
- rating 1-5
- will get the rating with the highest number of votes.

Point System:
- at the end of 14 days all case grades will be averaged = CGA
- FBPoll votes will be averaged = FBA
- Admin will grade each applicant from a scale of 1-10 = AP
- Dev Team will grade each applicant from a scale of 1-10 then tallied and ave = MGP

Final Score =[ ( CGA + FBA ) / 2 ] + AP + MGP = Final Grade.

GM Account Usage:
Randomly sequenced it came out like this
jhen : starts on Monday 1am ends Tuesday 11:59pm
rachel : starts on Wednesday 1am ends Thursday 11:59pm (No1PK Ladder Record)
amanda : starts on Friday 1am ends Saturday 11:59pm (No1PK)
mae : starts on Sunday 1am ends 2Monday 11:59pm
daniele : starts on 2Tuesday 1am ends 2Wednesday 11:59pm
resha : starts on 2Thursday 1am ends 2Friday 11:59pm
axl : starts on 2Saturday 1am ends 2Sunday 11:59pm (MWM)

post questions here
Amanda Palmer
Posted: May 14 2011, 11:48 AM

Mushroom

Member No.: 16,937

I just want to ask, is it possible to reschedule this?

I have work on Friday, and it's possible that I'll do over time again (our director is coming over at the office T_T), and on Saturday morning, I have to attend a blogging convention...

If it's possible to reschedule, I'd be more than happy to occupy the Saturday (afternoon) and Sunday (all day) time slot, with proper permissions from Mae, and the others whose schedule will be moved, like Daniele, Resha and Axl.
axlblanco018
Posted: May 14 2011, 12:06 PM

Mushroom

Member No.: 20,766

Sir, these are my questions:
1. Regarding with FB poll:
Do we need to make a POLL on our own Facebook account?

2.Myro War Masters(MWM)
Sir, Is that the only event i'll be hosting?
or i will do host on different events like hide and seek, etc. ? RO-heh.gif

Thank you sir. th_thx.gif
Godspeed
th_piss.gif
thelonite
Posted: May 14 2011, 01:53 PM

Second Worst Nightmare
Group Icon

regarding the MyRO GM Search

if i change something then that doesnt make it random anymore
you talk it out amongst yersleves

regarding the FB poll
Facebook:
".... applicant will be GIVEN a public approval poll .... "

regarding events
Ingame:
"...applicant is required to assist the Event GM on duty and host some events..."

Note: We are searching for a new Event GM. you know what you applied for.

th_e5.gif
Resha
Posted: May 14 2011, 03:32 PM

Mushroom

Since sabi ni Rave na we can talk about it amongst ourselves... eto ang akin @_@

I am actually flying to Melbourne on the 20th balik ko po is 27th... I am basically going to Melb to do a bit of "touring" - related to work, mag titingin ako ng universties and lastly for personal reasons...

Jhen, Axl or Rachel would one of you guys be kind enough to swap dates with me?

Madali lang akong hanapin in game... just go to Left Pront and I'm usually there.. but if one of you would rather na i went to your save point then just let me know

crossing my fingers that one of you guys will reply to this

Salamats mga pips
Oussea Brynhildr
Posted: May 14 2011, 05:04 PM

G N D

Member No.: 5,650

To whom it may concern:

Greetings!

I've been reading this event since it started, it seems like the applicants are having trouble with their schedule, Lets face the truth, not all players can log in anytime you want them to, right? They have lives aside from playing games... as matter of fact, most of them are working. If I am not mistaken, Amanda is working at a call center, she has a busy week and a tight schedule... she can't make it and she would like to resched; not only her but a couple of people have important dates to do, Resha has work and personal matters to attend to Melbourne too, wouldn't it be wiser if the coordinator of this event asked the participants first for their schedule? Held a meeting perhaps? I mean, its not only being professional about it, but also its being polite.

I know I'm not part of this event whatsoever, but seeing this happened, i feel bad for the participants who took time and effort to join this event; who took time to make a video, prepare and all that things. A better hosting would be humbly appreciated.
I am only expressing my thought, and extending my feelings towards the participants who would really want to join but cannot make it. I hope the host of this event will re-think and re-manage this event carefully; with all due respect Sir/Madam, a little communication between the Host and the Participants please? This even is really a wonderful idea.. i hope everything would run out smoothly. I am just here to help, don't take this personally.

Thanks and more power to myRO

Sincerely Yours,
Just an avid Ragnarok Gamer
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0437 seconds · Archive