InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hello MyROnian,

I would just like to inform you that our MyRO Forums has moved to a new host and has a new layout.

Please visit us at the following links:

http://www.forums.MyRO-ph.com

http://www.forums.myroserver.com (redirect)

Kindly register a new account in this new forum to keep abreast of the latest discussions and Server announcements. Facebook integration will soon be implemented which will mean signing in via Facebook will soon be possible.

Mabuhay MyRO!

* Admin *

Name:   Password:

Announcements

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Warlocks Crazy Magical Attacks, Basic knowledge for aspiring warlocks
xPRIMOx
  Posted: Mar 18 2011, 11:02 PM

I'm a Mediator. I try to resolve the impossible to possible.
Group Icon

Group: MyRO Writer's Pool Division
Member No.: 19,036

UPDATE LOG:
3/18/2011 - Started the Thread
3/19/2011 - Corrected some errors
3/20/2011 - Added new CONS and their details. Added starters equipment and details (still incomplete)
3/21/2011 - Completed the starters equipment and details. Made some sections for easy findings. (Press ctrl + f together to open a search bar)
4/01/2011 - Added new CONS and details. Made a detail about the Below 18k HP CONS. Added equipment details for the DEX and INT build
Under update log
4/10/2011 - Added the section, Potions and Foods and their details

I. INTRODUCTION ABOUT THE WARLOCK CLASS
Warlock's are our upgraded High Wizard Class. They are now more profound on dishing out attacks to our enemies. Freezing them or burning them or even lock them like the Shura's Cursed Circle is torture enough as to what will happen to you. Please take note that this basic knowledge is still in the testing stage and I'm still researching and experimenting all kinds of things in this class. So without further ado, let's start happy.gif

II. PROS AND CONS
Before we start, Let me tell you first about the Warlocks PROS and CONS that I found during my research

PROS:
- Wide Screen Spells
- Massive damage
- A 1 time instant no cast

Each of the PROS that I included here in my research came from the time I do PVP's so I found it the faster and harder way @_@

CONS:
- GTB users
- Ranger Class
- Shura Class
- Royal Guard Class
- Genetics Class
- Below 18k health (unless you use HR armor or some foods to increase your health)

I will tell you why I put my findings on the CONS

GTB Users
- Literally speaking, the word says it already. The Golden Thief Bug Card or GTB Card for short minimizes the Warlocks magical damage. If you fought with a person wearing a GTB Card, I suggest you make a run for it.

Question: Do we have some counter measures for GTB users?

Answer: Yes. If your a risk taker that is. If you want to know that a person wears a GTB, use Jack Frost first and if they froze, that's the time to put your plan into action. While they are frozen, cast Earth Strain on the frozen enemy. The Earth Strain spell strips the enemy player's equipment. Please be advise that you have 1 out 5 chances to strip the player's shield. If your Earth Strain spell is level 5, you have 50 - 50 chance to strip the player (50%). Also be advise that the stripped part is random, meaning you have no idea whether what kind of equipment was stripped.

RANGER CLASS
- I put the Ranger's here as one of the CONS and also my number 1 enemy. They can dish out fast arrows and kill you in an instant. They also have Warg skills which deals a huge amount of damage and they can also spam WARG BITE. So if your a big risk taker, challenge them to see where you'll go but if they got the first draw on you then you'll be seeing Odin real soon...

Question: Do we have some measures for the Ranger Class players use?

Answer: Maybe. Some Rangers that I faced have more health points than the Warlocks have. Also note that their also using pots to increase their life that they lost. If you have the guts to challenge them, I recommend you bring speed pots or any kind of pots that will increase your speed but if you got hit by one of its arrows then consider yourself going to Odin. Also note that some Rangers won't be frozen due to their armor that has immune to being frozen but you can still dish out huge damage.

SHURA CLASS
- The players who use the Shura class are a pain in the butt (no offense guys @_@). The Shura class are also one of the dominating classes other than the Rune Knights or the overly huge life of the Royal Guard Class. Shura players tend to use their Body Relocation skill as a means to get closer to you then the instant they get close, they'll use the skill called Cursed Circle to immobilize you for a couple of seconds, then the finishing blow, you'll get their massive blow called "ASURA STRIKE" killing you in 1 hit. Another thing why the Shura class is one of the CONS is because of the Gate of Hell skill. While it seems that you get the upper hand, they will use this skill in order to kill you. The Gate of Hell skill is dependent on the Shura's life. If you damaged them with a huge amount, they'll retaliate with this skill giving you 2 times the damage you gave them so beware of them.

Question: Do we have counter-measures for this class?

Answer: Maybe. I said maybe because some Shura players aren't affected by the freezing status if they wear some armor who has the effect immune to freezing status or can be affected by the freezing status immobilizing them for a couple of seconds but do not be fooled. If they indeed been caught in the freezing status, you have to kill them immediately in 1 hit or run for your life because they have a counter-skill for the freezing status. Their counter skill is called GENTLE TOUCH - CURE. They can use this skill even if their frozen solid. The skill recovers their health and while their doing the skill, it also gives a chance to break the freezing status. So like I told you earlier. Either kill them in 1 hit or run for your life.

ROYAL GUARDS
- This class is your overall tankers in the world of ragnarok. They have huge hp points that even I cannot fathom. Be warned if you think that they cannot kill you. The Royal Guard or RG for short has skills that could kill you in 1 hit. The skill SACRIFICE from the Paladin Class will now take its effect here in this 3rd Class. Their damage to you will either be 20k or 22k or even more depending on how many hp points they have. Another skills to be aware of are the EXCEED BREAK, PINPOINT ATTACK and the life saving Reflect Damage. The Exceed Break gives them a huge bonus damage and also slows their movement. The Pinpoint Attack Skill comes as the solution for the Exceed Break. Just like the Knight's Charge skill, this skill immediately charge at you and damage you depending on their AGI and it also gives the skill a whooping 100% critical hit if it manages to land on you. Also depending on the skill level of the Pinpoint Attack, it gives you a different status effect. Lastly and finally, the Reflect Damage skill. When this skill is active, some part of the damage will be dealt to you. So beware of them and fight them at your own risk.

Question: Do we have some counter measure for this class?

Answer: Maybe. Yes, maybe again. Because just like all the classes, they tend not to forget their armor which is immune to your Jack Frost's freezing status. If they are caught in the freezing status due to your Jack Frost skill, immediately kill them with your strongest skill. Either the Chain Lightning or the Tetra Vortex skill. If they are still standing after your attack, I suggest you run for now and return if your skills are ready for another attack.

GENETICS CLASS
- I'll emphasize on this class. If you know your way on the terms of military division, you can say that this class is the "GRENADE DIVISION". The Genetic class has the power to make new and improve recipes like making a plus 20 food stuff but that is out of the question here. What they are most feared off are the traps. One such trap is the Hell's plant which gives you an insane amount of damage usually around 16k or maybe even more. Those traps are kinda a pain in the neck if I say so myself. They are also ranked in my list of enemies as number 3.

Question: What do we need to do to fight this class?

Answer: Well, there are many ways to fight them off but it is still risky if you want to fight them. Now that the new casting formula is implemented, they can now spam the skill called ACID DEMONSTRATION if there DEX points is 180 or more. Also I advise caution when dealing with them. The HELL'S PLANT damage that you will took from that skill can now be reduced if you equip yourself with neutral property items and the best item that I can offer you is the GR or Ghostring card in your armor. Freeze them with your Jack Frost skill and follow it with your most strongest skill. If they are not frozen because of wearing an immunity on the frost status, cast Crimson Rock to knock them back to give yourself some distance to him/her then follow it again with your strongest skill. Please note that they are also using potion items in order to recover what they lost.

BELOW 18k HP
- Well, you know it already. The Warlock class was never built for being a tanker to begin with. Also because of having low on health means that you are prone on being killed easily and also be killed in a single hit or 2 hits.

Question: What would be the best advice or what items can you use to increase your HP?

Answer: Hmm, my best suggestion for you would be to always "SWITCH". Please note on the switch part. Depending on the situation you are in, always switch your items that is most suitable at the current situation. Practice switching your items so that you can master it someday. And when you mastered it, switching items is now like nothing to you. From unfrozen armor to high risk armor to Ghostring armor. That is the best and probably good advice I can give you.

Ok. That's about everything I know on the Warlocks PROS and CONS. I'm still on research so I might find more in the oncoming days. And without further ado, let's start the real thing.

III. WARLOCK BUILD
I have experienced two types of Warlock build during my experiment.

3.1. DEX and INT Type Warlocks are 1 of the 2 build that players use. Since some of the players are Dex type users, they have what you call casting time. In order for you, the player, to reduce your casting time, you must have your DEX maxed and your INT maxed as well. Another help is from food items like Fruit Mix and Cocktail Warg and equipments that are based on INT and DEX like the Eye of Darkness or I Love China.

Now, I will tell you more about the casting time. The Casting Time and the Fixed Casting Time are different. The casting time depends on your based DEX and INT points while the Fixed Casting Time is "FIXED" meaning any kind of items or equipments, the Fixed Casting Time won't be removed. The only skill that can reduce your Fixed Casting Time is the SACRAMENT skill that Archbishop players have. In order for you to get the fast casting that you desire, you must have a 100 percent reduction of it because you have the fixed casting time of ten percent. DEX points are calculated by .4% while INT are calculated by .2%

Example calculation:
DEX - 120 + 50 = 170 x .4% = 6.8 reduction cast
INT - 120 +50 = 170 x .2% = 3.4 reduction cast

* You have 10.2 Reduction in your casting time minus the 10% fixed casting time and you will get a 9.18 casting time. You have achieved your fast cast so congratulate yourself for a job well done RO-no1.gif *

NOTE: If you still didn't understand the schematics for the Casting time, you can refer to this thread that was made by ADMIN. It will tell you all about the casting time that you want to know.

http://z3.invisionfree.com/MyRO_ph/index.php?showtopic=22839 <--Thread by Admin

3.1.A. DEX AND INT TYPE ITEMS:
There are many items that which boost your DEX and INT points so I will just only name a few. Because there are so many of the items, on it, this one post will be longer that it was so here are some of the items that you want to know or may want to know.

3.1.A1. GLOVE
Well, this item is my recommended item for you. The glove accessory gives you a +1 in your DEX points. It is also your cheapest item for now that you can buy in MOA.

3.1.A2. EARRING
This is also one of my recommended items for you if your just starting your journey. The earring accessory gives you a +1 in your INT points. Because its an INT item, it will give you a minor boost in your magical attack and magical defense.

3.1.A3. I LOVE CHINA HAT
The headgear gives you a minor boost of defense for the demi human race and gives you a +3 to your DEX points. Also be remind that the item is not slotted

3.1.A4. SURVIVOR'S ROD
Survivor's Rod has 2 types. The INT type and the DEX type. The Survivor's Rod cost 50m in some sellers. The cheapest price you can in buy vendors but if you don't have the money to buy it yet then I suggest you buy a Rod that is 4 slotted from an NPC in MOA. The INT and DEX type Survivor's Rod gives the user a +3 in your INT and DEX points. You need a DROPS CARD for your weapon because it gives you a +1 in your DEX points.

This is only a few of the items which are based on INT and DEX. I advice you to explore and find the items that specifically will be needed on your path to glory.

3.2. Berze Type and Equipment Type Warlocks is the last and second build that I have come across during my research. In this second part of the Warlock Build, I have categorize the items into 2 parts which is the CARD REDUCING ITEMS and the EQUIPMENT REDUCING ITEMS. This approach is very different than the DEX

3.2.A. CARD REDUCING ITEMS:
The name says it all. This section gives you details about the items that you need in order to reduce your casting time without having to spend it on DEX points and equipments.

3.2.A1. BERZEBUB CARD
Since we have the Berze Card, it reduces our casting time by 25% so if we have 2 Berze Cards, you'll get a whooping 50% reduction.

3.2.A2. KATHRYNE KEYRON CARD
Another reducing card is the Kathryne Keyron Card or KK Card for short. The KK card has reduction in our casting based on the headgear that was compounded with. So in order to get the 10% reduction of the KK Card, we need to have a +10 item in our upper headgear and mid headgear.

Question: Why +10 and why isn't the lower headgear not in the group?

Answer: It's because the KK card has another effect. If your headgear item is refined to +10, you'll get a bonus effect of 2% Magical Attack to add and for the lower headgear, you cannot refine it and simply cannot be done.

3.2.A3. DARK ILLUSION CARD AND DARK LORD CARD
Now that we have 2 Berze Card and 2 KK Card, we now have 70 percent reduction in our casting time but we are still not there to achieving our goal which is the fast cast. Now for our lower headgear, you can compound the card called Dark Illusion. It will reduce your casting time by 10% but its side effect is big. It will reduce your maximum HP and SP by 10%. But do not fret about it for it has a combo in it. It's partner is the Dark Lord Card.The Dark Lord Card can be compounded on our shoes. If the two cards is equipped, instead of the 10% reduction, you'll get a 20% reduction in your casting time plus another bonus effect. The minus side effect of the Dark Illusion Card will be replaced by a plus. You'll get a +20% in your maximum HP and SP. As long as the two combo cards is equipped, you won't be having the side effect from the Dark Illusion.

Ok, now that the cards have been said, it's time for the equipments that has reduction in our casting time.

3.2.B. EQUIPMENT REDUCING ITEMS:

3.2.B1. SPRINT SET: SPRINT ARMOR, SPRINT SHOES AND SPRINT RING
For the equipment, we have the Sprint Ring accessory. The Sprint Ring reduces the caster's time by 10% and reduces your skill delay by 5%. If you also have the Sprint Armor and Sprint Shoes equipped, it will have a reduction of 3% and reduces your skills delay by 15%. In total, you'll be having 13% percent reduction to your casting time and reducing your skills delay by 20% only if you have the whole set equipped.

3.2.B2. GLORIOUS ARC WAND:
Another equipment that reduces your casting time is the Glorious Arc Wand or GAW for short. Without the refine of the wand, you'll only get an addition to your magical attack by 15%, increases magical attack against DemiHuman monster by 15% and Adds 25% magical defense bypassing on Demi-human monster. If you refined it to plus 6, you'll get an additonal effect. You'll get another magical defense bypassing on Demi-human monsters by 5% so in total, you'll get 20% in the bypass effect. If you refined it to plus 9, you'll get the additional effect of the wand which is to reduce your casting time by 5%. This item overall is very good happy.gif.

3.2.B3. ORLEANS SET: ORLEANS SERVER AND ORLEANS GLOVE
Another good equipment is the Orleans Set. The set is composed of the Orleans Glove and the Orleans Server. While individually, they have separate effects. The Orleans Glove has the effect of adding to your DEX for 2 points and your magical attack increases it by 15% and the Orleans Server has 5% chance of reflecting a single magical attack to the original caster and also giving you +2 magical defense for the user. If you have the glove and server equipped, you'll get the combo effect which is reducing your casting time by 10%.

Now that's all I know about the cards and equipments that reduces your casting time.

IV. WHERE TO POWER LEVEL YOUR WARLOCK:
Well, if you have money, you can have the LEECH MASTER NPC in MOA get you to Lvl. 150 instantly or if you want to save your zeny, go to MAGMA DUNGEON LEVEL 2 or ABBEY DUNGEON LEVEL 3. If your very patient in leveling, you'll get to 150 in 2 to 4 days or even earlier >.<

V. STARTING EQUIPS FOR NEWBIES:
Since you are just starting on being a warlock, this equipment is the best for you. On the oncoming days, you may have money to buy new equipment but for now, you just have to stick to the equipment that I recommend. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I'm an idiot when it comes to equipments so I asked another warlock about this matter. I'll put his name in the last lines once this basic guide is finished. Without further ado, here's your starting kit, I mean equipment.

EQUIPMENT
Upper: Tiara - Compounded with Carat Card
Mid: Sunglasses - Compounded with Carat Card
Lower: Romantic Leaf (the one with the slot) - Compounded with Dark Illusion Card
Armor: Silk Robe - Compounded with Evil Druid or Tao Gunka Card
Weapon: Survivor's Rod (Either the DEX or INT) - Compounded with Drops Card
Shield: Thorn Shield - Compounded with Thara Frog
Garment: Wool Scarf - Compounded with Noxious Card
Shoes: High Quality Sandals - Compounded with the Dark Lord Card
Accessory: 2 Gloves or 2 Earrings - Compounded with Zerom Card

I'll explain bit by bit why these equipments he recommended for you, the newbies.

First off are the headgear equipments.

UPPER HEADGEAR: Tiara - Carat Card
I chose Tiara as your starting equipment because it already has a slot when you buy it at MOA and unlike the crown, it's not slotted so you have to get it slotted first before you can put your card in the item. Now for his card. You need to put the Carat Card because it gives you a plus 2 on your INT points. If you refined your Tiara to +10 then you'll get the card's second effect which is to increase your maximum sp by 150. The 150 increase in your sp is good you know even if its little because even the little things can affect the course of battle. I sure you get the picture on what I meant.

MID HEADGEAR: Sunglasses - Carat Card
Sunglasses cost around 5m in sellers so it's the perfect starting item for you. Carat Card is the compounded card for this item and you already know why I chose this.

LOWER HEADGEAR: Romantic Leaf - Dark Illusion Card
There are many items you can choose for your lower headgear so he recommended the Romantic Leaf since it's the cheapest. It's ranging from 70m to 100m. If you have enough money, buy the Romantic Leaf but please be careful. Unlike the Refined Romantic Flower (which is another lower headgear) which you know is slotted, the Romantic Leaf is not. There are some sellers that sell this item but it's not slotted so look carefully before you buy this item. For your card, he suggested the Dark Illusion card and you already know what its effect is. If not go to the section where it says CARD REDUCING ITEMS.

Ok, that takes care of the headgear. Let's move on to the armor, weapon, garment, shield and shoes.

ARMOR: Silk Robe - Evil Druid or Tao Gunka Card
The Silk Robe is the best starting equipment because it gives you +10 magical defense to your player. For the cards, he recommended 2 cards for you to use. The Evil Druid Card and the Tao Gunka Card.

1. Evil Druid Card
First is the Evil Druid Card. It makes your armor become an undead property plus it also gives you a +1 to your INT points and +1 defense points to you. Another thing why he chose this is because you won't get the "FROST" status. Some warlocks tend to use their Jack Frost to its maximum capacity and some players have their weapons compound with a card that also gives you the "FROST" status so this card is your best bet for those players who give you the annoying status.

2. Tao Gunka Card
The Card gives you a 100% increase in your maximum hp. It's good that it gives you a 100% increase but also remember that a huge increase also has a huge side effect. The side effect gives you a minus 50 to your defense and another minus 50 to your magical defense. That's your biggest side effect so I suggest you bring lots and lots of pots for your health.

SUGGESTION:
Bring 2 armors, each armor compounded with the Evil Druid Card and the other, the Tao Gunka Card, so that you can switch depending on the situation you are in.

WEAPON: Survivor's Rod (DEX or INT Type) - Drops Card
Survivor's Rod has 2 types. The INT type and the DEX type. The Survivor's Rod cost 50m in some sellers. The cheapest price you can in buy vendors but if you don't have the money to buy it yet then I suggest you buy a Rod that is 4 slotted from an NPC in MOA. The INT and DEX type Survivor's Rod gives the user a +3 in your INT and DEX points. You need a DROPS CARD for your weapon because it gives you a +1 in your DEX points.

NOTE: Like I said earlier, if you don't have enough money to buy the Survivor's Rod, then buy the Rod that is 4 slotted then just compound your Rod with 4 Drops Card. Your rod will be like the Dex Type Survivor's Rod.

SHIELD: Thorn Shield - Thara Frog Card
The Thorn Shield is the cheapest I could think of that vendors sell and already refined to +10. It has +2 in your magical defense so it's not bad. The recommender suggested you use a card called Thara Frog.This card will give you a huge boost against DemiHuman race. It gives a 30% defense against any kind of class whether they attack you with physical or magical attacks, this boost will reduce it for you happy.gif

GARMENT: Wool Scarf - Noxious Card Card
Your starting garment will be the Wool Scarf. I suggest you only buy the +0 Wool Scarf meaning no plus yet. The item price for this item is 30m in some sellers. Your Wool Scarf has a +4 to magical defense so this item is the best equipment you can use for now. For the card, he recommended the Noxious Card. When you compound this item to your garment, it will gain a 10% resistance against long range attacks so this minor boost of defense is for the Ranger class who always use their bows. The card has another effect. The additional effect is to resist 10% neutral element attacks against you. The neutral element resistance is for the Shura class who always attack you with Gate of Hell. Your card's effect boosted your defense against the Ranger and Shura class so its very good.

SHOES: High Quality Sandals - Dark Lord Card
Your starting shoes will be the High Quality Sandals or HQS for short in some players. The HQS gives a whooping +10 magical defense for your character. It's a big boost for your character's magical defense. Just like the Wool Scarf item, you need to buy the item that is not yet refined meaning no plus whatsoever. The item if refined to +10 cost 220m in some sellers, the cheapest being 200m so I suggest you buy the item which is not yet refined. For your card will be the combo card of your Dark Illusion and that card will be the Dark Lord Card or DL in some players. I already told about this card and if not scroll up and go to the section where it says CARD REDUCING ITEMS.

ACCESSORY: Gloves or Earrings - Zerom Card
For your accessory you have two choices. Whichever accessory you choose, your compounded card will be the Zerom Card which gives you a +3 to your DEX points.

GLOVE:
The slotted one which you can buy in MOA gives you a +1 to your DEX points so with the Zerom Card compounded will give you a +3, you now have +4 in your DEX points so it will be a great boost if you want to make your casting time faster.

EARRING:
You can also buy this item in MOA. It gives you a +1 to your INT points so its good because of your skills. Compounded with the Zerom Card, it will give you a +3 to your DEX so its good.

VI. POTIONS AND FOODS
We all know that every players has its own personal potions. From Yggdrasil Seed to Yggdrasil Berry or the new and rising potion, Ceromain Soup. In this section, I will give you a list of items that can save you from personal death or items that will give you temporary boosting stats. Carrying this potions or items might save you from a life or death situation if you have the money of course.

6.1. YGGDRASIL SEED
Yggdrasil seeds are potions and yes their seeds. This item restores your life by half the life you lost..let's say you lost 8k of your life and your maximum hp is 16k. This item will restore your health back. Take note that it will only restore half of what you lost.
ITEM COST = 400,000 to 450,000

6.2. MASTELA FRUIT
Your overall potion. It gives you big amount of recovery than Royal Jelly. If you don't have yet the money to buy Yggdrasil Seeds then this item will be your potion for now.
ITEM COST = 2.500 in NPC Pots and Stuff

6.3. BLUE POTION
Your overall mana recovery potion. Because you will be casting spells a lot, your mana points will go down the drain easily. The Blue Potion will recover a great amount of mana you lost from casting spells. This is like the opposite of the item Mastela Fruit to me.
ITEM COST = 5000 in NPC Pots and Stuff

6.4. Concentrated Ceromain Soup
This is your third option of healing item if you have the money to buy it. It will recover your life bigtime. Just like the Mastela Fruit who gives you a big life, this item is even better I can assure you.
ITEM COST = 50,000 to 100,000

NOTE: About the increase attack speed part, I still haven't confirmed it yet whether it is giving you a boost or not. But your overall usage of this is only for the recovery of your life.

6.5. Vitata 500
This item is the opposite of your item, Concentrated Ceromain Soup. While the soup recovers your life, this item recovers your mana. Also, it will give you boost on your sp recovery by 20%.
ITEM COST = Nothing as of this moment. I'm still trying to find a seller.

6.6. BERSERK POTIONS
The best item for your attack speed. It will temporarily boost your attack speed for 30 minutes time. It's much better than Awakening or Concentration Potion.
ITEM COST = 3,000 in NPC Pots and Stuff

6.7 AUTHORITATIVE BADGE
We cannot always depend upon the rangers to always cast the skill Wind Walk to increase our movement speed so I recommend you use the item called Authoritative Badge. It will give you a temporary movement speed for 3 mins time. You can buy this item from vendors or hunt it from the monster, Greatest General.

ITEM COST = 150,000 in selling players
WHERE TO HUNT = Payon Field 10

NOTE: The field here is where you can hunt Authoritative Badges. You can always see Greatest General monsters wherever you go. In addition, you can hunt dokebi here for gold and sell it for 100,000 per piece. If you have a merchant class in your slot, storage your gold and have your merchant sell it in NPC. Your killing 3 birds with 1 stone. Awesome right?

6.8. Siroma Iced Tea
Goodbye Fruit Mix and hello Siroma Iced Tea. The item called Siroma Iced Tea will help you boost your DEX points for a whooping +20 for 5 minutes. It's better than Fruit Mix which only give you a +3 to your DEX points. So go for the Iced Tea and plunged in yourself
ITEM COST = 35,000 to 50,000 in selling players

NOTE: You can always see this item but some sellers always tend to overprice it like 100,000 per piece. Look elsewhere if you want to buy this item

6.9. Cocktail Warg's Blood
This little drink here is your major boosting drink. While the Siroma Iced Tea gives you +20 for your DEX, this item will boost your INT points for +20. Yes, it gives you a +20 to your INT. Much more than the item Mastela Wine gives you. The item is good for 5 minutes just like the Siroma Iced Tea.
ITEM COST = 35,000 to 50,000

NOTE: You can always see this item but some sellers always tend to overprice it like 100,000 per piece. Look elsewhere if you want to buy this item

VII. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
To Admin for the thread about the casting time. Thank you very much happy.gif
To Sir Khoko El Gi for his recommendations about the starting equipments. Your a big help on this. I'm an idiot when it comes to equipment so thank you for the big help RO-no1.gif

I hope this basic guide of mine helped you on being a warlock. Though still in the testing phase, I think I already put already all of my findings but if not then I'll just put here again on what I find happy.gif. I hope you liked and that one day be a great warlock user than I could be. Good Luck and may your name be known RO-no1.gif

This post has been edited by ccaarrll on Apr 10 2011, 03:55 PM
dwagonhero
Posted: Mar 18 2011, 11:47 PM

Mushroom

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,177

damay din po ba shield sa earth strain? kasi nkalagay sa skill desc helm and weapon.
xPRIMOx
  Posted: Mar 19 2011, 12:01 AM

Group Icon

Yup...kasama po siya sa pag strip but please remember that you have a 50% chance and that you have 1 out of 5 meaning you don't know whether what you stripped is the shield or weapon or accessorry or your enemies headgear.

This post has been edited by xPRIMOx on Mar 19 2011, 01:07 PM
palo palo
Posted: Mar 19 2011, 09:05 AM

Poring!

Member No.: 18,252

QUOTE (dwagonhero @ Mar 18 2011, 11:47 PM)
damay din po ba shield sa earth strain? kasi nkalagay sa skill desc helm and weapon.

Yep, kasama siya, kahit nga accessory eh. RO-heh.gif

@ts: galing ni Primo! RO-no1.gif flag.gif
xPRIMOx
  Posted: Mar 19 2011, 03:44 PM

Group Icon

thank you po sa comment kuya palo...medyo di pa po to tapos kasi di ko pa po nalalagay ung equips for starting players and skills...
xZero
Posted: Mar 20 2011, 05:09 PM

I HATE IMMATURE IDIOTS

Member No.: 18,417

5 out 5! th_kis2.gif
dostres
Posted: Mar 20 2011, 07:38 PM

Mushroom

Member No.: 17,673

haba ng topic ni master Primo.. hehe.. pero two thumbs up d2 happy.gif

everyone's still on experiment phase so i'm pretty sure marami pa mai dadagdag sa thread na to.. happy.gif

one of the things needed to be experimented: "talent"
xPRIMOx
  Posted: Mar 21 2011, 10:53 AM

Group Icon

hay sa wakas natapos ko din ung guide O.O...sana makatulong sa mga bagong players ang aking guide happy.gif
trick027
Posted: Mar 28 2011, 02:04 PM

Mushroom

Member No.: 15,308

idol pano ba na papabilis ung damage nung chain lightning? ung iba kasi may nakikita ako mabilis ung pagkakasunod sunod ng chain lightning nila tapos nung tinry ko ung akin ambagal ng pagkakasunod sunod.
straw15
Posted: Mar 28 2011, 04:30 PM

Unregistered

Put a decent amount of agility.
Having 171-173 aspd is enough.
xPRIMOx
Posted: Mar 29 2011, 01:58 PM

Group Icon

QUOTE (straw15 @ Mar 28 2011, 04:30 PM)
Put a decent amount of agility.
Having 171-173 aspd is enough.

Yup, like what sir straw said, make your ASPD at least 171 and your good to go happy.gif
trick027
Posted: Mar 29 2011, 07:47 PM

Mushroom

pag 171 na ung aspd ibig sabihin po ba nun enough na ung bilis nyia? or pag 171 ung aspd ibig sabihin wla na pwedeng ibilis pa?
xPRIMOx
  Posted: Mar 30 2011, 06:31 AM

Group Icon

May ibibilis pa siguro yan sir..di ko na kasi pinaabot ng mataas ung aspd ko kasi dinistribute ko na sa ibang stat ung points ko...try to experiment sir..sa akin kasi mabilis ung pag bounce ng chain lightning eh..ang aspd ko ay 175-179...kahit sa isang tao mabilis magbounce kahit sa isang tao..mga 1 or 2 seconds after ng first impact...try mo na lng kuya...marami pa kasi ako di pa naiinclude dito eh...nag-experiment pa ko happy.gif
Naughty
Posted: Mar 30 2011, 07:54 AM

Naughty But Nice

Member No.: 18,377

Nice guide.. job well done RO-no1.gif sana ma pinned... flag.gif
xPRIMOx
  Posted: Apr 1 2011, 06:44 AM

Group Icon

thank you po sa compliment sir naughty icon_4laugh.gif
xPRIMOx
  Posted: Apr 7 2011, 02:23 PM

Group Icon

Oh no's RO-wah.gif RO-wah.gif

Dahil walang edit button, di ko siya madadag dagan ng infos th_sob.gif th_sob.gif...

Sana ibalik na ung edit button para ma edit ko tong guide >.<
thousandmaster
Posted: Apr 7 2011, 02:55 PM

Mushroom

Member No.: 19,098

medyo new lang po.about your build..pag equipment reducing type.san nyo po nilalagay stats nyo??

more on vit po ba,para mabawi ibinawas ng berze??or agi??para fast cast??kasi no need for dex na po diba??

and how bout 50% sa equipment then 50% is on dex??gagana po ba yan combination na yan??

xPRIMOx
  Posted: Apr 7 2011, 06:59 PM

Group Icon

tatlo po ung tanong mo kaya sasagutin ko po ng tatlong sagot happy.gif

1. Sa stats ko, more on agi for flee rate, medyo di naman full ung vit ko. Yung tama lng nilagay ko. Syempre full 120 ung INT natin. Yan yung source po ng ating damage eh happy.gif

2. Depende po sa inyo po un...meron vit, ung iba agi...its all up to you were you want to put your stats happy.gif

3. If you are referring to the reduce casting items plus DEX points. Di po siya nagstack sir. So you have to stick to one path and one path only. Whether the berze and reducing cast items or the DEX points path. Be advise that the path you choose has its own disadvantage happy.gif
xPRIMOx
  Posted: Apr 10 2011, 04:56 PM

Group Icon

Thank you po pala sa pag edit sir carl. dahil walang edit button, naabala pa kita sa gawain mo..thank you po ng marami happy.gif
trick027
Posted: Apr 11 2011, 08:43 PM

Mushroom

anu po ba magandang weapon para sa warlock? pag naka necro card po ba kahit wag na mag hwc?

uhmm idol ot lang po. san po ba madali mag pa level ang Warlock? at anung skill po ang maganda gamitin?
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3190 seconds | Archive