All about "PING"
"Ping-ing" is how to test your connection for delays or lags on a specified IP. A high ping will mean a "laggy" or a "delayed" feel in game and a low ping generally is better.
- A ping of 170-220ms ping is good for DSL users from the Philippines depending on area.
- A ping of 220-280ms is satisfactory for wifi 3G (globe, smart, sun) users.
- A ping of 200-280ms is satisfactory for bayantel, digitel and cable internet (sky cable etc) users.
- A ping of 50-90ms is very good. But this is only possible for users residing in the USA since our server is hosted in the USA as well.
- If you get a "Request Timeout" message then this means that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) is having trouble to reliably connect to the ping'ed IP. Maybe a network congestion on your ISP, network problems on ISP or poor signals.
Please refer to this page on how to ping an IP address: http://www.wikihow.com/Ping-an-IP-Address
You may ping the IP : 220.127.116.11
(It will have the same ping as with pinging our actual IP)
(Our actuall server's IP is not ping-able)
You may get back to this page through this link : www.howtoping.myroserver.com