Welcome to Mickeys Tavern. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

FEATURED ARTWORK BY OUR VERY NMRosario
Checkout more of his Artwork
here
Don't forget to post on NMRosario's art thread.

EssentialWebcomics.com
The Tavern's portal showcasing members' webcomics, original fiction, illustrated prose, artwork, and feature articles.
Writers' Guild and Fan-Fics
Wonderful stories by some of our best writers.
Starving Artists
A diverse selection of artwork by creative Taverners.
Miles Warren Talk Show
Check out the interviews.
New VS Forums
Brought to you by Jax, Thinkerer, GammaScream.
Comic Timeline Tool
Post on thread if you want to be part of this project.
Fanfic Writing Contest
A monthly contest hosted by Miles & Feral

MrMarvel is BACK with an ALL NEW EDITION of Marvel Trivia Contest!

Have A Gothy Day Part 28
Rick Fury
Posted: Jul 7 2011, 03:09 AM

Inhuman

Group: Creative Genius
Member No.: 96

user posted image

-- The Next And Second To Last Page Of Volume 1...Can You Feel It? CAN YOU DIG IT?!.

-- It Took All Of My Willpower And Restraint Not To Post This Right Away...Good Thing My Internet Went Down...

-- Apparently Their Project Worked, And They Produced An Adorable Freak Of Nature, Billy Ray Cuddles LIVES!.

-- Also The Teacher Is A Tribute To Me And Huero's Teacher In Highschool; Miss Partlow, She Was A Cool Teacher, She Always Believed In Her Students, And Me And Huero Are Still Amazed At How Much She Really Let Us Get Away With...

-- Actually When Me And Huero Met Up In Highschool (-We Went To Elementary School Together, Then Different Middle Schools, Then Got Kicked Out Of Our Highschools And Were Sent To Valley Continuation School-) We Had Forgot About Eachother, Lost Touch And Such, And On My First Day I Actually Recognized Him From Elementery School, And I Started Sitting With Him In Art Class Since He Was Usually Alone, And We Started Geeking Out Over Comics And A Legendary Friendship Was Born!.

-- Miss Partlow Really Did Let Us Get Away With Stupid Crap, And She Realized We Were the Only 2 Students In The Class That Actually WANTED To Draw. So She Had Us Do Side Projects, Murals On The Walls (-That Were Half Finished Then Rejected-) And Drawing Our School Mascot (-A Really Badass Dragon That They Ended Up Thinking Was Too Scary And We Had To Dumb Down-) And Even Charicatures Of The Teachers (-Which Some Got Offended By And Tore Down-) And We Tormented Her, Bringing In A Video Camera And Filming Her While Asking Random Stupid Questions.

-- Miss Partlow: Thank You....And We're Sorry...

-- Enjoy!.

-- And Have A Gothy Day!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0953 seconds | Archive
AuctionSniper.com - Powerful bid sniper for eBay auctions.
Powerful bid sniper for eBay auctions.
Auctiva.com - <a target='blank' href='http://www.auctiva.com/?how=ASRefer:goku974'>eBay Auction management tools</a>
eBay Auction management tools
Free Web Site Hit Counters
YourFastCash