|· Mickey's Terms of Service (TOS) · Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to Mickeys Tavern. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
The Tavern's portal showcasing members' webcomics, original fiction, illustrated prose, artwork, and feature articles.
Writers' Guild and Fan-Fics
Wonderful stories by some of our best writers.
A diverse selection of artwork by creative Taverners.
Posted: Jul 27 2011, 08:08 PM
Group: Creative Genius
Member No.: 101
Joined: 25-May 08
- My entry for the Dr. Pepper contest...
- I based it on those old cheesey comic book ads where a super hero would have to stop the villain by eating/saving a Hostess Pie...
- In this, the evil Nurse Thirst (clever huh?) is trying to rid the world of having their thirst quenched...but yeah, NO ONE can beat the mighty DR. PEPPER!!!!
- I tried to get the colors to match those of the drink too...
- Super Heroes are in this summer, thus the Super Hero theme...
- This is the original, unedited version...
- Wish me luck please!!!