Welcome to Megaman/Pokemon Chat Realm. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome to Mega-Poke Chat Realm!
Forum Welcome Affiliate Topsites Log In
Welcome This is Mega-Poke Chat Realm. Any member has access to the whole forum, so register to enjoy your time here. Also, we have Megaman StarForce 2 Guides. We've got guides on Cipher Mail, Sidequests, HP Memories, and Touch Command Codes. And finally our most useful, I've added a Ryuusei no Rockman 3 Walkthrough! I hope it helps! You only have to register to view them! But do post if you register. Just follow the rules and you'll be fine. Please enjoy this board! :)

.:: Home Page ::.
Affiliate Button

TREZ Topsites

TREZ ITopSites
User Name: 
Password: 

Guests, if you register, you will see more of the board.

Locked!Create New Topic!New Poll!

MPCR Staff List, List of MPCR staff members.
timaeus222
Posted: Oct 8 2010, 05:31 PM
Quote Post!

MegaMan Hacker
Group Icon

Group: Forum Creator
Member No.: 1

Forum Creator

- Timaeus.EXE / timaeus222 / timaeus22222
The creator, of course, of MPCR. I am generally a very helpful person. If you appear to be a decent person who is not lazy (and will google if needed), is not stubborn, is not childish, and does not whine, I will help you as much as I can. I enjoy making videos, although I am normally not here as often as I used to be; if you need me then email me at my email, which is posted up on the MPCR Home Page in Contact Us.

Administrators

- DNA / Delta
A supportive guy who generally does not like non-cooperative persons, but conversely is fair. A big fan of Fire Emblem, like Eliwan, and Golden Sun, like Hopeix. He's usually calm and gets along with others easily.

- VideomanXX / VidmanXX / Videoman R
An all-around pleasant guy who enjoys video games as much as the next guy. Loves challenges and gives good ones. Does not like to be called V-Man, so do that at your own risk. He's now called Videoman R, which means "Rebuilt".

- Tayo-Sama / Tayo
A positive guy who's been living a busy and non-rewarding life; respect him (or you will hear from me). He has tons of school work to finish, so he doesn't come often.

Official Netbattlers (Head Moderators)

- Eliwan
A nice person who is a big fan of Fire Emblem and RPG's. Don't get on his bad side, or he'll get substantially mad. He's the main RPG Moderator, so he'll mainly be reviewing Navis in the RPG Zone.

- Kyogia / KyunanHero
A positive person who is a good friend, and will support you if needed. A big fan of MMORPGs (specifically MapleStory), RPGs, and RPs. He generally does not start or continue fights, and also deserves respect. Has witnessed many arguments on the chatboxes and when involved will not take biased sides. He likes to join/review the MegaMan RPG section and has created the Pokemon RPG section.

- Lcarens
When he used to come here, he was a decent guy who was creative, and fun to be around. He has not been around lately, however.

Moderators:

- Hopeix / R0ckmanFan
Loves to write stories and fanfics. Her Navis are mainly for "The Navi Wars" or for a certain fanfic. A fan of Golden Sun and MapleStory. She's a great girl to be friends with. She also seems to enjoy joining/creating RPs. However, she logs in at a different time than mostly everyone else.

- Shadow.EXE / XxShadowDarknessxX
Shadow is a person who developed from the worst possible spammer to a pretty well-behaved teenager. Sometimes he's still persistent and stubborn, and occasionally starts fights, but it happens because he isn't fully mature yet. He's a person who should be respected but not taken lightly as rarely he might abuse his moderation powers. Because both him and Eliwan both get mad if you get on their bad side, they both can argue at each other a lot.

- Boazberk
An awesome guy who is almost always positive; I have never seen him angry. He rarely comes these days, but the days where he does come tend to end up being pretty good days.

- Zanza
An artist. He's a great person and can be funny at times. He loves fighting games a lot and is easy to get along with.
Private Message!E-Mail!Personal Website! AOL Message!Yahoo! Instant Message!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Locked!Create New Topic!New Poll!

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0334 seconds · Archive

Mega-Poke Chat Realm's Affiliates
******* These are Mega-Poke Chat Realm's Affiliates! MPCR's an awesome forum, but visit these too! *******