Image hosted by Marvzielo Designs.com

Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Welcome to Marvzielo Designs.com | Marvin Jason Cielo Online Portfolio | 206.697.4276. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

HOME / BIO / MISSION / PORTFOLIO / FORUM / LINKS / CONTACT / BLOG / STORE

SPONSOR:

Want to see more? click here to visit the Marvzielo Designs merchandise store

Project: Bboxx Philippines, Logo & Collaterals
MJ
  Posted: Nov 20 2008, 06:37 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

user posted image

Entrepreneur Mr. Ryan Comiso, who is currently vacationing and touring America, has decided to meet up with me in order to seek my professional help. which is to design and create a logo and some collaterals: web and print ad, that he'll be needing for his buy and sell business named BBOXX imported. BBOXX, will be joining one the biggest bazaar event to be held at the World Trade Center in Metro Manila Philippines on Dec. 5-16 2008. BBOXX, will be bringing name brand items such as H&M, Aeropostale, Old Navy and more from U.S.A to the Philippines. It's expected that more than 10,000 people will be visiting the event on its opening, to spend their hard earned money to buy presents for their loved ones for this coming Christmas.

user posted image

World Bazaar Festival Website

Logo:

user posted image

web ad:

user posted image

print ad:

user posted image

tarpaulin stand ad:

user posted image

actual tarpaulin stand at use:

user posted image

user posted image

Ryan: the logo and the design was so clever that customers would stop, look and think. It definitely helped my business. Thanks MJ!

user posted image

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0331 seconds · Archive

Marvzielo Designs Art Foundation
"Supporta para sa Kabataang Pinoy sa Likhang Sining"
(Support for the Filipino Kids in the field of Arts.)