Image hosted by Marvzielo Designs.com

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Welcome to Marvzielo Designs.com | Marvin Jason Cielo Online Portfolio | 206.697.4276. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

HOME / BIO / MISSION / PORTFOLIO / FORUM / LINKS / CONTACT / BLOG / STORE

SPONSOR:

Want to see more? click here to visit the Marvzielo Designs merchandise store

Project: Culture Of Resistance, Education Not War. No War. Know More.
MJ
  Posted: Jan 24 2008, 05:07 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

user posted image

This was one of the project that I've worked on last fall season. The Problem was to design a B&W Logo for the launch of Education not war. no war. know more. They wanted a logo that was similar to the existing logos representing the different organizations under Culture of Resistance. Which is visible above. (The first top three) I decided to go with the theme and style of how the first three designs were created. To build continuity and for it to work as a whole campaign. We see a vertical and horizontal logo, symbols of war: a tank, a nuclear bomb, a machine gun and how they creatively intertwine with a video camera, a fish, and a guitar and then tell a story. Voila, here's my bid, I came up with my own interpretation, which is a grenade with a graduation cap on top of it. It's my simple way of saying we should "cap" war through educating ourselves.

user posted image

Update: Unfortunately, I didn't win the bid. dry.gif rolleyes.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0923 seconds · Archive

Marvzielo Designs Art Foundation
"Supporta para sa Kabataang Pinoy sa Likhang Sining"
(Support for the Filipino Kids in the field of Arts.)