Image hosted by Marvzielo Designs.com

Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Welcome to Marvzielo Designs.com | Marvin Jason Cielo Online Portfolio | 206.697.4276. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

HOME / BIO / MISSION / PORTFOLIO / FORUM / LINKS / CONTACT / BLOG / STORE

SPONSOR:

Want to see more? click here to visit the Marvzielo Designs merchandise store

Just The Thing - Fashion Freshness Function, Marvzielo Designs web project completed
MJ
  Posted: Jul 28 2007, 01:43 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

user posted image

Mrs. Lyda Bond Store owner of Just The Thing wanted a new layout design for her business' website. She wanted a website that is simple and generic a design that would best represent her boutique.

I myself, met with her personally in order to talk about the project and see the feel of her boutique. Right then, I've decided to take pictures of the interior and exterior of the store of which most of them were used on the website's design layout.

Just The Thing - FASHION, FRESHNESS, FUNCTION.

About us:

We are dedicated to helping each and every customer find the ultimate fit in denim bottoms from our selection. We offer great premium denim brands like Joes Jeans, AG, Citizens of Humanity and Hudson just to name a few! Every customer gets professional and honest feedback.

Along with fabulous denim selection we offer a variety of unique premium apparel and one of a kind dresses and tops to complete your outfit.

Directions

From I-5 take the Kent - Des Moines Exit, head east to Kent (East on 516). You will go past 167 and over railroad tracks. Turn left onto 4th Avenue (This is a lighted intersection and has a left turn lane). Head North to Ramsay Way. Turn right into Kent Station, take immediate left. At the 4 way stop turn right and we are on your right hand side next to the Zephyr Grill and Bar.

From 167 North or South take the willis St. Exit and head east to Kent. You will go past 167 and over railroad tracks. Turn left onto 4th Avenue (This is a lighted intersection and has a left turn lane). Head North to Ramsay Way. Turn right into Kent Station, take immediate left. At the 4 way stop turn right and we are on your right hand side next to the Zephyr Grill and Bar.

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
MJ
  Posted: Jul 28 2007, 01:53 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The Conclusion:

Marvzielo Designs - Completed website design project for Just The Thing - www.shopjtt.com wink.gif

user posted image

Front Page

user posted image

About Us Page

user posted image

Contact Us Page

user posted image

Our Location Page

user posted image

What's Hot Page

JTT New web design CLICK HERE!

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0262 seconds · Archive

Marvzielo Designs Art Foundation
"Supporta para sa Kabataang Pinoy sa Likhang Sining"
(Support for the Filipino Kids in the field of Arts.)