Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Mp2d. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (17) « First ... 15 16 [17]  ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyStart New TopicStart New Poll

Mah Sprahts and Other Notable Works, See Above
Phlakes
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 02:51 PM

Omega Pirate

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,201

So yeah, now this happened.

Now I'm thinking about doing something about Sonic fan characters because those are hilarious.
Zurginator
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 03:08 PM

Guestinator the Guestinator

Member No.: 1,047

Your skills have improved Fox!

...but you're still off-key quite often.
Phlakes
Posted: Mar 23 2012, 12:36 AM

Omega Pirate

QUOTE (Zurginator @ Mar 22 2012, 09:08 AM)
Your skills have improved Fox!

...but you're still off-key quite often.

Yeah, the entire second part of the first verse was all a bit too high. Still better, though, ten months with no training and I'm already here from completely-off-key-with-terrible-annunciation-and-no-range-whatsoever.

And I decided I'll redo Gusty Garden every year as a benchmark, so that'll be coming up in June.
Troid92
Posted: Mar 23 2012, 08:32 PM

Music God / Temp Admin
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 19

Singing definitely improved.
It sounds like you know exactly which pitch you're aiming for now (woohoo!), because you settle into it (mostly icon_razz.gif ) after reaching each note, so the next step is to practice hitting each pitch right where you want it without having to settle. If that makes sense. icon_razz.gif

But I don't sing so don't listen to me.
>.>
<.<

--------------------
user posted image
MIDI-maker / Fangame Programmer
Yay red text.
Phlakes
Posted: Apr 12 2012, 03:21 PM

Omega Pirate

So I plan on going into video production as a career, hopefully in a more video game inclined direction, and realized that I have a severe lack of experience when it comes to game footage. And I was in the mood for some Just Cause 2 after talking with someone about game where you can crash cars, so this happened.

All recorded and edited in just an hour and a half. Sorry if that shows.
Zurginator
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 03:03 PM

Guestinator the Guestinator

Member No.: 1,047

FP mod?

I love me some JC2 though.
Phlakes
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 05:33 PM

Omega Pirate

QUOTE (Zurginator @ Apr 13 2012, 09:03 AM)
FP mod?

I love me some JC2 though.

Every single time I played the game I though "this was meant to be first person". Then I got in on PC and it turned out that mod exists, so good times were had.
Pomegranate
Posted: May 6 2012, 03:31 AM

Prime Essence

Group: MP2D Team
Member No.: 690

QUOTE (Phlakes @ Jan 31 2012, 10:20 PM)
user posted image

Door tunnel go, 5 colors, probably the first time I've shaded metal with green and purple. Still need to add some more details. Figured I'd go with a sort of futuristic abandoned mine atmosphere, rather than the high tech stuff you usually get.

Again, for reference-

user posted image

...guuhhuhuhh...

What the fuck? 5 colors? How the hell?

Holy shit.

Are you a god?

Well, I suppose it's only 1 base color, but still. Well done, sir.

--------------------
user posted image
Does anyone else think this screen-cap is incredibly hilarious? He's like "RAWR!" but he looks so ridiculous it's hard to keep a straight face.
Phlakes
Posted: Oct 24 2012, 05:28 AM

Omega Pirate

Well, this forum sure has been lively these days.

So sprahts. I have a few of those. Keeping my pixel art gears and pistons greased. In a completely sexual way.

user posted image

This is that old pistol from a long ass time ago (check page 5 I think), redesigned to not suck and with some simple coloring.

user posted image

Redesigns of Shadows things. I posted that door tunnel already but I think this one's updated.

user posted image

Everything here was made from scratch except for Samus, which is SA-X edited, since I tried making a custom Samus but bother that nonsense. This is probably where my personal style is the most clear. I couldn't say what exactly it is, but you can see it.

user posted image

Pretty much just showing off the sexy tiles. I've gone back to balance the colors since making this, so no worries there. Also you might recognize that background from ZM. It's a popular one.
Got_Metroid???
Posted: Feb 21 2013, 03:46 PM

Elite Pirate

Member No.: 91

Lovin those tiles!
« Next Oldest | The Arts | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (17) « First ... 15 16 [17]  Add ReplyStart New TopicStart New Poll

Go to IRC Room

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1072 seconds | Archive
free hit counter
free hit counter