InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Mp2d. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Add ReplyStart New TopicStart New Poll

Introducing.. the locked topic wasteland.
Dazuro
Posted: Jun 29 2006, 06:40 AM

Jungle Menace
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8

Taking a page from SCU, we made a new forum section to house our locked topics to clear the clutter from the main boards. I was skeptical at first, but Tim made it anyway. We aren't even halfway through moving them yet, and the LTW already has more topics than every other section...

That's really not a good sign, is it? >_>

In any case, um, yeah. So it's obviously a good idea after all, so if you're trying to find an old locked topic for reference or something, they're all there.

--------------------
user posted image

<DesperadoBlue> its not masturbation if he's your time clone from another dimension

<proth> also elf scrotums are notorious for being leathery and unimaginably strong
Timaster
Posted: Jun 29 2006, 06:45 AM

The Electryc Penys

Group: MP2D Team
Member No.: 10

EvilTimaster (1:29:12 AM): Y'know, I kinda like the locked topic wasteland idea on SCU
HayIsForMooses (1:29:27 AM): hmm
HayIsForMooses (1:29:30 AM): YES.

How very skeptical you were...

--------------------
user posted image
Dazuro
Posted: Jun 29 2006, 06:54 AM

Jungle Menace
Group Icon

Member No.: 8

Yeah, at first I loved it. But while I was moving them I began to doubt if it was really a good idea.

Then I saw just how fucking many there were.

--------------------
user posted image

<DesperadoBlue> its not masturbation if he's your time clone from another dimension

<proth> also elf scrotums are notorious for being leathery and unimaginably strong
Troid92
Posted: Jun 29 2006, 02:13 PM

Music God / Temp Admin
Group Icon

Member No.: 19

My only problem with it is that it's in the "General" forum instead of "Important", where it's located on SCU. It just looks a little out of place sitting on the bottom there.

Edit: Scrolling through some of the pages, this place looks a whole lot cleaner now. Yay.
Edit2: Does The Team List have to remain pinned there? icon_razz.gif

--------------------
user posted image
MIDI-maker / Fangame Programmer
Yay red text.
War of the Worlds
Posted: Jun 29 2006, 05:05 PM

Elite Pirate

Group: Members
Member No.: 558

That helps out a lot, very resource full I got tired tring to find my main sprites topic with all that junk.
Timaster
Posted: Jun 29 2006, 06:10 PM

The Electryc Penys

Group: MP2D Team
Member No.: 10

QUOTE (Troid92 @ Jun 29 2006, 10:13 AM)
Edit2: Does The Team List have to remain pinned there? icon_razz.gif

Lawl, oopsies.

As for the location... it's only out of place to SCU goers. It's the least important forum ever, hence the location. I don't think many people will find it out of place, and I don't think you'll find it out of place in a week or so.

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | Announcements, Rules and Regulations | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Add ReplyStart New TopicStart New Poll

Go to IRC Room

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0923 seconds | Archive
free hit counter
free hit counter