Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Mp2d. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Add ReplyStart New TopicStart New Poll

Crysis 2 released, subsequently reviewed
Phlakes
Posted: Mar 23 2011, 12:38 AM

Omega Pirate

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,201

Here's a solid 9.0 from Game Informer, the same from IGN, and for reference, the absolute lowest, 4/5 stars from Joystiq.

Metacritic average is an 87.

The GI review says the campaign is 10-12 hours long, and I'm guessing that's on the normal difficulty.

"the best looking console game to date"

"a beautiful, engrossing experience"

"The satisfying gunplay is silky smooth and navigating the environment as a super soldier is a blast"

--------------------
user posted image

Figured I'd steal a cruise ship
Sail it off a waterfall while covered in gold paint
Handstanding next to a mariachi band
On fire
Zurginator
Posted: Mar 23 2011, 04:08 AM

Guestinator the Guestinator

Member No.: 1,047

AND NO EDITOR. OR 64-BIT. OR CONFIGS. OR DX10/11.

Crytek, what have you done? D:
Syntax Man
Posted: Mar 23 2011, 04:22 AM

Omega Pirate

Member No.: 675

Also the LE code activation is fucked.

--------------------
user posted image
QUOTE (Yahtzee)
People are Shit.  When I'm In a crowd I think to myself "who left this shit all over the place."   I'm shit, you're shit, the world is shit, and if you're sitting there thinking "yes its true, everyone else is shit except me" then you're a double bacon shit with large fries Mr. shit face

QUOTE (Duty Calls: a Call of Duty parody by People Can Fly (the Bulletstorm developer))
Rank Up! Sergeant Of The Master Sergeants Most Important Person Of Extreme Sergeants To The Max!
« Next Oldest | General Gaming Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Add ReplyStart New TopicStart New Poll

Go to IRC Room

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0323 seconds | Archive
free hit counter
free hit counter