InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to MJ Dot Refugees. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Your top 5 most played songs
ChrisC
Posted: Jan 27 2012, 04:48 PM

Believer

Group: Members
Member No.: 26

I think I tried this before to little success but technological advances and such...lets name an artist and we all post our top 5 (or less in some cases) most played songs by that artist. Course this depends on whether anything you use stores play counts - iTunes, last.fm, spotify(?) but I'll try it as i'm quite interested in mine and others, and I'm a whore for storing data about my listening habits etc.

Ball rolling, MJ. ...and I'm a little surprised by these

5. Jam (This Is It Version)
4. On The Line
3. Man In The Mirror
2. Will You Be There
1. Hold My Hand

This post has been edited by ChrisC on Jan 27 2012, 04:48 PM
American guy
Posted: Jan 27 2012, 07:44 PM

Navy Pier

Group: Admin2
Member No.: 6

I like the idea of the thread and stats are always interesting, but nothing I use keeps them. I usually play my music at the PC in media player or on my non Apple MP3 player. Windows media player is terrible at stat keeping last time I checked.

I've just started keeping track of my films for this year. I was envious of all the neat year end lists people offer chuck with info.
ChrisC
Posted: Jan 27 2012, 09:39 PM

Believer

Group: Members
Member No.: 26

QUOTE (American guy @ Jan 27 2012, 07:44 PM)
I've just started keeping track of my films for this year. I was envious of all the neat year end lists people offer chuck with info.

I did that for about 6 years. It became such a task to keep it up to date towards the end. I don't think I'll go back to doing that. I did like compiling my year end lists though!
American guy
Posted: Jan 28 2012, 06:18 PM

Navy Pier

Wow I thought i deleted Itunes from this pc.

Here goes an old list laugh.gif

user posted image
American guy
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 11:42 PM

Navy Pier

Goldfrapp radio station on last FM is awesome
American guy
Posted: Mar 15 2012, 11:54 AM

Navy Pier

Did I mention Goldfrap radio, thats my new workout I just put that on and dance fron song to song. grin.gif
« Next Oldest | Non-MJ Music | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Quick Reply

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0789 seconds | Archive