Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Lunalei Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome to Lunalei!
*~*~*~*~*ANNOUNCEMENTS*~*~*~*~*

TIME: Year 2, Winter

May 23, 2010:

Update! So, Lunalei will not be worked on again. However, I am starting a new site, one with a stable idea and a mix between Pokemon and some completely unique species that me, SG, and others will hopefully be creating. It's nowhere near finished currently, but I wouldn't mind any extra help/ideas!

The link is: z7.invisionfree.com/Forever_Apocalyptic I hope I see some of you there, and that you'll find it interesting enough to join and I'll get to roleplay with all of you. :3 Love ya!

Bai~
----
Well, I guess it's time to say this place has finally died? <.< I'd say, "Don't worry, I'm trying to get more members and be active!" and all that blah, but I guess it's just not true.

I've lost my will to work on this site.. I just don't really want to anymore. I'm sorry everyone, but I can't even be active a little bit even when I have all the time in the world.

Yeah, well, I don't really want to lie to you all. Lunalei just hasn't been calling to me, lately.. I'm sorry, guys. Really.

Well, I'm working on a new site, too, I guess. If anyone cares.. Well.. You can always find on Sunerion, or on fanfiction, where I am .Aetherwynd. if you still want to talk to me. Or on meebo. Bleh.. well, bye, Lunalei.

~Lunatari

Basic Rules - New? - Create a Character - Items - Affiliate! - Active Topics
Character Spotlight

~Oracle's Priti~

Log-In or
Register
Today! ^^

Name:
Pass:
~~~~~

Current Promos:
Newbie Promo
Grand Opening Promo
25 Members, Daddy!

Current Contests:
Spriting!
Items

Current Judging:
--

Desislav Doran
Oracle Mask is Speaking
Posted: Jun 4 2009, 07:08 AM

Uber Member

Group: Minor Deities
Member No.: 14

Desislav Doran

(place sprite here; optional)

(Starting Age: 5)

Orientation:
Straight
May come across as asexual since he's not
actively looking for a partner

Level:

Alliance:
Halian

TBD

Lineage: Lucario/Mankey
(Ground/Humanshape)

Types: Fighting/Steel

Abilities:
Vital Spirit
Inner Focus

Special Powers:
Completely immune to attack and non-attack poisons
Extreme endurance
Relative "super-strength"

Attacks:
-- Dark Pulse
-- Quick Attack
-- Detect
-- Metal Claw
-- Low Kick
-- Counter
-- Karate Chop
-- Force Palm
--
--

Starshard Attacks:
--

Appearance: Desislav looks almost completely identical to a purebred Lucario. His eyes are the proper shade of red and his fur is the proper shades of blue, black, and yellow where appropriate. The only visible indication of Desislav's Mankey blood is his tail; it is a long Mankey's tail, though its fur is blue tipped with black instead of being white tipped with brown. It is also proportionally longer to Desislav's body than a Mankey's tail should be to a Mankey's body. Furthermore, it is fully prehensile and can be used as a third "hand", as well as lift Desislav off the ground for short periods of time.

Personality: Desislav is a fierce and independent Pokemon. His method is very much "my way or the highway", and he'll willingly fight anyone who stands in his path. Desislav would at least take into consideration the opinion of someone he respected or that of a close friend, but when faced with a stubborn opponent Desislav's method is get rid of the problem with irresistible force.

Desislav, however, is not a lumbering brute. He's also observant and intelligent, and enjoys thinking around a problem just as often as he enjoys pounding through one. Furthermore, he is a loyal and devoted friend; when a friend asks for help, Desislav will be there with unflinching loyalty, and when a friend is slighted, Desislav will retaliate on their behalf whether they'd prefer he did so or not. In addition, Desislav prides himself on his combat skills; he does his best to devote a certain amount of time to practice every day. He prefers to practice in private so that he won't be disturbed.

History: Desislav was born into one of the more prosperous Halian tribes. Their fields were large and bountiful, their livestock were fat and delicious, and their numbers were rather abundant.

This larger population was encouraged, Desislav realized as he grew older, because the fields and livestock did not thrive so without many hands helping out. In addition, if there was a poor return for their hard work, only the more powerful families would get to eat; the lower-ranked families would get less, and sometimes they would get nothing. It angered Desislav; their proud tribe was nothing but a slave to their own fields!

Learning about the Great War as he grew older, Desislav realized another thing that vexed him; the packs that roamed the lands to the east. A whole world of verdant lands, eager for the axe and the plow, and they were all going to waste under the feet of those naked, primative barbarians. If only the Halians had won the War. What could be done to negate the advantage the barbarians had? For they did indeed have one big advantage; they had mobility. None of those packs had any fields to tend or animals to mind, and so they could move farther and hit harder than honest Halians that needed to worry about the state of the fields at all times and never roam far because of it - just so that their loved ones could have something to eat.

Desislav had a plan formulated by the time he reached adulthood. He did not have a family at the moment; he had taken no wife, his sisters were married and raising children already, and his parents were gone - having toiled to death in the tribe's rich fields of which they had always been so very proud. He planned to gather some like-minded fellows and strike out with cattle, some of the hardier plants, and lay the foundations for a tribe of his own. Mobility was the key. Once they were large and powerful enough, their tribe could achieve final victory over the savages to the East at last! A worthy dream!

Apparel: Desislav wears a long, nondescript cloak made of sturdy, nondescript brown material that can wrap completely around his body from the neck down to his ankles. He also wears a red strip of cloth tied to his left arm, just above the elbow joint.

Items:
Shimeri Bag:
§100

Equipped:
Emerald Earring, silver (attached to left ear)
Emerald Earring, silver (attached to right ear)

Stored:
[spoiler=Small Pouch]--
--
--
--[/spoiler]

--------------------
user posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Desislav Doran.....Priti of Eda.......Zeno
Jagoda: http://z3.invisionfree.com/Lunalei_RPG/ind...p?showtopic=111

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
SG
Posted: Jun 4 2009, 04:38 PM

[color=8077c0]I shall [i]destroy[/i] thee, mortal.[/color] :ugh:

Group: Goddess of Order
Member No.: 3

:3 I saw these in particular, so it's all right, but remember to add a note of ALL your promo stuff taken pre-approval to bios from now on. ^^

Accepted, Closed, and Moved! Remember to add a link to his bio in your signature! 3.gif

--------------------
~SG~
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

'Twas brillig and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe.
All mimsy were the borogroves
And mome rath outgrabe.

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beward the Jubjub Bird and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand.
Long the manxome foe he sought.
Then rested he 'neath a Tumtum Tree
And sat awhile in thought.

And while in uffish thought he stood
The Jabberwock with eyes aflame
Came whiffling through the tugley woods
And burbling as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through!
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went gallumping back.

"And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
Oh frabjous day! Calloo! Callay!"
He chortled in his joy.

'Twas brillig and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe.
All mimsy were the borogroves
And mome rath outgrabe.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3114 seconds | Archive

S K I N B Y T I P T O P O L I V E O F I F S Z
*~*~*

~DISCLAIMER~
Pokémon © Nintendo/Gamefreak 1995-Present. Warriors © Erin Hunter. SPORE © EA Games. World of Warcraft © Blizzard Entertainment. Lunalei RPG inspired to some degree by all, with special thanks to Element Destiny and 1000 Years Post-Apocalypse as well (see affie list for details). Content of forum © Lunalei RPG and its staff 2009. All characters and threads © their individual creators. Banner and Purple Smilies © SG of Lunalei. Skin © Tip Top Olive of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone. If you have any comments or concerns, please feel free to contact any of our friendly staff. We hope you enjoy your stay~