InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Lunalei Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome to Lunalei!
*~*~*~*~*ANNOUNCEMENTS*~*~*~*~*

TIME: Year 2, Winter

May 23, 2010:

Update! So, Lunalei will not be worked on again. However, I am starting a new site, one with a stable idea and a mix between Pokemon and some completely unique species that me, SG, and others will hopefully be creating. It's nowhere near finished currently, but I wouldn't mind any extra help/ideas!

The link is: z7.invisionfree.com/Forever_Apocalyptic I hope I see some of you there, and that you'll find it interesting enough to join and I'll get to roleplay with all of you. :3 Love ya!

Bai~
----
Well, I guess it's time to say this place has finally died? <.< I'd say, "Don't worry, I'm trying to get more members and be active!" and all that blah, but I guess it's just not true.

I've lost my will to work on this site.. I just don't really want to anymore. I'm sorry everyone, but I can't even be active a little bit even when I have all the time in the world.

Yeah, well, I don't really want to lie to you all. Lunalei just hasn't been calling to me, lately.. I'm sorry, guys. Really.

Well, I'm working on a new site, too, I guess. If anyone cares.. Well.. You can always find on Sunerion, or on fanfiction, where I am .Aetherwynd. if you still want to talk to me. Or on meebo. Bleh.. well, bye, Lunalei.

~Lunatari

Basic Rules - New? - Create a Character - Items - Affiliate! - Active Topics
Character Spotlight

~Oracle's Priti~

Log-In or
Register
Today! ^^

Name:
Pass:
~~~~~

Current Promos:
Newbie Promo
Grand Opening Promo
25 Members, Daddy!

Current Contests:
Spriting!
Items

Current Judging:
--

Dessi Pandora Szép
Dessi
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 08:01 PM

Group: Artistic Legendary Deities
Member No.: 22

December "Dessi" Pandora Szép

user posted image

Lifespan:

(Starting Age: 9)

Orientation:
Asexual...But if she had to choose...Heterosexual

Level:

Alliance:
Padara

N/A

Lineage:
Vulpix/Absol/Lucario/Sableye

Types:
TypeFire.gif/TypeGhost.gif

Abilities:
Keen Eye & Flash Fire

Special Powers:
*Phase through objects
*Creates illusions of varying degrees

Notes: Cand feed off gems

Attacks:
--Ember TypeFire.gif
--Metal Claw TypeSteel.gif
--Roar typenormal.gif
--Scratch typenormal.gif
--Counter TypeFighting.gif
--Psychic TypePsychic.gif
--Dark Pulse typedark.gif
--Quick Attack typenormal.gif
--Night Shade TypeGhost.gif
--Detect TypeFighting.gif

Starshard Attacks:
--

Appearance:
Dessi still bears the resemblance to her Absol lineage the most, as her body has the long legs and scythe that make that Pokemon unique. However, some things have changed about her looks that make her unique from Absol themselves. First off, her fur isn't the pure white that they have. It is, instead a pretty blue color similar to that of the sky in the middle of the day. On her tails, however, the color changes to a light blueish purple. Now, I bet you noticed that I said tails. Yes, she contains four tails from her Vulpix heritage. Since she hasn't aged that much, she instead has four tails, but will grow the six tails soon.

Dessi's skin is also a bit darker than the usual skin of an Absol as well, but it's just a darker shade of it's previous color, nothing more. Her claws, face, and scythe all hold the same color as well. Now to the part of her that makes her a bit more different than others as well. From her Sableye heritage she holds some jewels sticking up from her body. Starting from he head, she has a jewel in the shade of a light red that keeps the shape of what used to be there consisting of skin instead of jewel. On her thighs she has almost a fang-like shape of jewels.

All of the jewels aren't one whole jewel, but are of different ones. Then on the top of her paws she has another chain of jewels in the same kind of pattern as the one on her thighs. On her mane, however, is where the chain of gems catches eyes the most. They are in almost a necklace-like pattern, with smaller gems leading to a big gem below her chin. They seem to only go through her mane as they don't wrap around her neck like a necklace. Now onto her final feature, her eyes. Her eyes have taken the look of her Sableye's gems and are in the color of it's white gems. While they're not fully precious rocks, they are similar to that in which her iris will take on a gem-mish glow.

Personality:
Dessi may not look the part that she actually is, so I think it'd be best to pay attention to her personality than her appearance. One of her characteristics is that she is very blunt and doesn't speak with much emotion. She just doesn't find much need to speak with so much feeling in her voice or to sugar-coat things when she doesn't really care about other's feelings herself. She truly is emotionless in it's prime, not even caring about siblings or loved ones that much. Yes, she does hold some feeling for family and loved ones, but not as much as other Eons may hold for their own.

This is probably because of her intelligence that she holds. Growing up with a sage probably helped her achieve this. She knows many things about herbs, what to prepare yourself for travel, and finding a good shelter. Basic sage things. She also tries to take as a strict gem diet as she finds that eating the animals of the land was very sick. She does have to, time to time, however. Some may also think that she's too afraid to show emotion because that will mess up her ability to learn so easily. If she was afraid to learn, then she may not pay much attention, things like that. That's true for her, as she does hold much emotion back, and will probably never release it unless someone can rant at her about the meaning of life not learning everything in the universe to know.

That won't be any time soon, will it?

History:
Dessi was born in Lunalei, which is hopefully a good thing. However, she wasn't born to a pack. She was born to two loners that never were able to fit in with the Padara packs and such. With her father being a Sableye/Lucario mix, he would sometimes find himself walking upward instead of being a quadruped like everyone else was. Her mom was a Vulpix/Absol/Lucario mix that had the same problem, as her base had been a Lucario itself. So they were exiled from the Padara and soon went off in their own world. They had only one kit which some may think is a curse or something like that, but really it was just because her mom didn't do well during the pregnancy. She barely lived through the birth herself, and her mother died during childbirth.

Not trying to keep an angst ridden history, her father brought her away from the camp they set up and found two sages wandering by themselves. The female had a bit of Padara-like Pokemon blood in her, so her father had it so she would stay with the sages instead of living with her parents. So she lived with the two, even if they were bipeds themselves. After weaning she started learning the basics of being a sage; staying with the environment and learning not to let emotions get in the way of your learning. Since she knew of no pack life or just loner life, this seemed completely normal to the young Eon.

Soon when she reached the age of five, her adoptive father as she would call him told her to go out by herself into the world. Having the blood of a Vulpix and a Lucario, it was told that she would have a lot of time to do so. So she did go out, and that's when she met some of the packs that she never learned about. The organization fascinated her. How were all these Pokemon supporting each other so well? Being a gem eater, and being raised among vegetarians, she wondered how they were able to gather so much food so easily. When she realized what the Eons fed on, she became sickened and decided that the pack life definitely wasn't for her. However, she still called herself a Padarian or whatever you call them.

After that she just went on exploring the territory, learning about different things that her father may have already known, but never taught her. Things like surviving on her own, and about some of the more rarer species of animals that lived there. That's what she continues to this day, but the pack life seems to keep haunting her. Maybe, just maybe, that life won't be so bad. As long as they let her keep the gem diet, she'll be fine.

Apparel: She may look it, but no.

Items:
Shimeri Bag:
§100

Equipped:

Stored:

Extra five levels are from Newbie promo

--------------------
I'm known as Fluffeh, Demon of the Water, or Xania, so if you know me and I didn't notify you, than gimme a PM so I can huggle you to death. =D

Dessi Pandora Szép - Journey - Post Color - #a600e6
Eclipse
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 08:14 PM

The Crescent Goddess xx

Group: Ruler Goddess
Member No.: 1

Oh, she looks beautiful! There's nothing wrong with it that I can see in particular, just I need to know how she got those five extra levels, please. :3 Also, I believe this is deserving of a reward, nyeh? How does a TM/HM Move sound to you? <3 Tell me where the levels are from and what move you want and update it, and I'll approve it. ^^

--------------------
~Character Links~
{Click link for the bio of each char.
The color of the link is the color of which the char speaks in in-RP.}

~ Luminesa ~ Rajin ~ Ilithyia ~

~My NPCS~
{For those who don't know~
NPC stands for Non-Playable Character.}

~ Lyra ~ {The} Raven ~
Dessi
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 08:21 PM

Group: Artistic Legendary Deities
Member No.: 22

Uh...I pointed out in the bottom of the profile that I got them from the Newbie Promo. ^^;; And I'd like to take Psychic, then. Thanks~! =D

--------------------
I'm known as Fluffeh, Demon of the Water, or Xania, so if you know me and I didn't notify you, than gimme a PM so I can huggle you to death. =D

Dessi Pandora Szép - Journey - Post Color - #a600e6
Eclipse
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 08:23 PM

The Crescent Goddess xx

Group: Ruler Goddess
Member No.: 1

<< >> << ORLY? I KNEW THAT. 'x3 Lol. Ok, great! ^^

A/C/M<3

--------------------
~Character Links~
{Click link for the bio of each char.
The color of the link is the color of which the char speaks in in-RP.}

~ Luminesa ~ Rajin ~ Ilithyia ~

~My NPCS~
{For those who don't know~
NPC stands for Non-Playable Character.}

~ Lyra ~ {The} Raven ~
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2406 seconds | Archive

S K I N B Y T I P T O P O L I V E O F I F S Z
*~*~*

~DISCLAIMER~
Pokémon © Nintendo/Gamefreak 1995-Present. Warriors © Erin Hunter. SPORE © EA Games. World of Warcraft © Blizzard Entertainment. Lunalei RPG inspired to some degree by all, with special thanks to Element Destiny and 1000 Years Post-Apocalypse as well (see affie list for details). Content of forum © Lunalei RPG and its staff 2009. All characters and threads © their individual creators. Banner and Purple Smilies © SG of Lunalei. Skin © Tip Top Olive of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone. If you have any comments or concerns, please feel free to contact any of our friendly staff. We hope you enjoy your stay~