LBS

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Liberty Bell Sports. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

I'm back!
Charles34
Posted: Feb 20 2011, 12:57 AM

Minor League All-Star

Group: Members
Member No.: 67

After my 1+ year absense on this board, I felt like making a return since I want to chat with fellow Philadelphia sports fans on a friendly board (it just needs more life here!) I write a sports blog (not in its best shape and needs a makeover), which pretty much sums up Phillies and Eagles games. Also, I have an awesome memory so I remember certain games which events took place. I read Roose's awesome blog and pointed out little mistakes he made.

--------------------
Disclaimer: My user name has NOTHING to do with Charles Barkley.
b3mac995
Posted: Feb 21 2011, 12:43 AM

Might as well have a 3rd string QB controversy...

Group: Members
Member No.: 119

Too bad LBS has been dead for about 6 months. LOL sorry, everyone's migrated to twitter and other boards

--------------------
user posted image

RT @bmac4mvp2012: Chad Qualls' ERA is a Boeing jetliner.

RT @HolyKK_its_Bmac Who the hell are you? Eklund? RT @22gigantes Giants will beat the Phillies in 7 games. You heard it here first!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Skin Abstract Green created by CookieMonster. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2585 seconds · Archive