Created by Shurik Aparina of Durmstrang Online, and Addition by Testasignora Keyr Fischell of Scoula Magia:
Punishment for Breaking the Rule:
- First Offense - Your warning Level Goes Up
- Second Offense - Your Warning level goes up and you are suspended from posting for 1 day
- Third Offense - Your warning level goes up and you are suspended from posting for one week
- Fourth Offense - Your warning level goes up and you are suspended from posting for one month
- Fifth Offense - You are suspended for one year
Note: Depending on the Rule that is Broken the Punishment May Vary1. Privacy of the members
Do not invade someone's privacy or try to find out about their personal life, if they have not given you consent. There is no reason that anyone should have their privacy and private life invaded. This has to do with respect and safety for our members. If you cross over that line the least of your worries will be banning from our site.2. No Fighting
Everyone is welcome to have their own opinions and differences, but fighting will not be tolerated on this site. It is childish and immature. If you have a problem with someone on this site, please see an admin about it.3. Character and self differences
Just because someone's character may act a certain way or say something to your character, it doesn't mean that the person behind the character feels that way. For example, just because their character said something, it doesn't mean that they, as a person, are in love with you or hate your guts.4. Don't Spam
There will be no spamming or advertising from other sites. This means don't post the same thing over and over in different places or the same. Please DO NOT advertise your site on here.5. No One Under 13
The site is PG - R depending on the content. This means, it is designed for those 13 and older and if you are younger than that, you may not register for this board. 6. Mod Powers
If you have been given a moderator or a professor position, your are required to handle that with respect. If you don't it will be revoked, no questions asked. If you're teaching, you are expected to keep your class active, and interact with the students. Heads of Houses are likewise to keep their houses active. Store owners are to keep their stores up to date and current. If anyone seems to be lacking, after a warning, they will have their position revoked and will be replaced.7. Inactivity
Members who register and then never post will be deleted after 30 days, those who had been active but are inactive for over 60 days will be deleted.8. Site Promoting
Under no circumstance are you allowed to post any topics or PM students to join your site. Site promoting takes away members from one site to bring them to another and therefore creates a dead site. If you wish to promote your site, do so through an Instant Messaging service.REGULATIONSCharacter's Name
- When choosing a name, take some time and come up with something that fits your character. It should have a first AND a last name with the first letter of each name capitalized. For example: Jenny Jenkins.
- Screen names will not be tolerated and due to past instances, those members will be deleted. An example of how not to choose a name would be: JennyJenkins, Jenny_jenkins, jenny5996, lifesux4eva, etc.
- Canon names may NOT be used. Which means you may not name your character Ron Weasley or Tom Riddle. You may NOT claim you are any relation to a character from the book.
- The name must have a first and last name with the first letter of each name capitalized and the names separated by a space.
- Please do not use your real name.
Signatures & Avatars
- You are not required to write at least 300 words per post, but we do not want to see posts with just one word or with only two lines or less (See Role Play Guidelines for more information)
- If you post somewhere where others are posting or have been, make sure you are not interrupting what is happening.
- Proofread. Before you hit "post" look over what you wrote and correct your spelling, grammar, punctuation, spacing, etc. This site focused on writing, stories, and character development.
- Please do not have 'out of character' conversations in posts. If you need to message someone about their post, please do it in a PM (personal message). If you do, please write it like this:
(OOC: blahblahblahblahblah) or ((blahblahblah))
- Spamming is not tolerated.
- You can not rp in more then 3 places at one time.
- Banners or pictures in your signature may not exceed 600 px in width, 400 in height. If you are found to have an image larger than that, you be warned, and the image will be gone.
- No vulgar comments or negative comments about other members will be allowed.
- If the pictures are deemed untasteful due to nudity/clothing issues, it will be deleted.
End of Story, all rules and regulations are non-negotiable, so don't even try. Just have fun.