These are regulations for the Canyon city
of the Canyons of Eterra.
1. Each Owner of Draconics (player) is allowed one
"House" within the city.
2. Your "house" may contain up to 5 draconics (a single bonded, and up to 4 "kin"). No more than that.
3. You should list all the stats, including level, of your draconic. To assist in breeding later on, as well as training, etc.
4. You cannot have any more than a total of 3 creatures from MML
in your Draconic "home". Fewer is better.
5. You may describe your "house" however you wish, but keep these thoughts in mind:
--This is a city, on the side of a cliff, with it's canyon walls the brilliant reddish-brown of the desert rock. It's deserty color however, does not prevent grass and plant-life from growing in clusters along the cliff - clinging for dear life by it's tangled roots. It does not also, elude to the enormous amounts of marble, crystal, and gem found deep within the canyon - when caverns are hollowed out.
--Your "house" may be a beautifully carved sanctuary, with pillars carved from stone, and statues of your beloved bonded dragon decorating it's entrance. It may be a dank cavern, with mineral-rich waters dripping from spires in the roof - bats roosting there. Or perhaps your "house" is a structure made from what appears to be brick, laid just so in the little nook of the canyon wall, creating your own ancient-looking building to match the cliff's walls. Or perhaps, even still, a farther stretch of the imagination - a great steel vault, gutted out of the mountain, hiding great amounts of technology behind it's magnetically sealed door. Whatever the case, surely it's up to you.
Caverns... Caves... Chambers... Villas... whatever you wish to call your "house" - please just make sure that it matches the "feel" of the cliff-side city. :3