InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Hxrv2. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Help me with charactor Bio-sheet?, New charactor, needs help with bio!
RunningAir
Posted: May 30 2009, 12:33 PM

~The Master of Masks~

Group: Members
Member No.: 78

:D New account for me, finally? Yup, I have saved enough for A new account, RushingWind. (He has no relation to RunningAir) It will be bought as a second account and swapped into the 'Main Account' position!

But, I would like to know if you all think that he is a good Idea... So, tell me what you think!

NEW/BETTER IDEA, TO BE KEPT, is below on my latest post- please check it instead. ^^

Name: RushingWind
Species: Swift Fox Mammalian

Phisical Description:

RushingWind is slim, very, very slim. Her whole form, legs, arms, torso, and neck, are slim. Her paw-pads are small, and black. Her eyes, the most amazing hazel color. Thick brown rings her black slitted pupils, and green rings the brown, with small emerald flecks scattered throughout them.

Her fur is actually a bright golden color, that shimmers in the sun, moon, and basically any other light. It's very soft, and her two tails are the fluffiest part on her body. Her tail tips, feet, paws, ear tips, and nose are tipped with an amazing maroon red, and her nose, a shiny black. Her underbelly is creamy white, and follows from her nose, down her neck, over her chest (Which is relatively flat, with only small unnoticeble features), and down her belly, and between her legs.

She is never caught outside without a black, very modest T-shirt, a white leather jacket. and her blue-jeans. Her neck sports a black spike-collar, and her waist is perpetually tied down with a black belt, because she is too slim to fit in any sort of jeans without a belt.

She has a little bit of blonde hair, starting behind her ears, and continuing to the front of her face, completely fox in shape, and the hair falls over her right eye, in a spike.

She is NEVER seen without wearing:

1) Her Black cross necklace, with a red string around her neck.
2) Her Golden chain of 13 blue bells around her waist.
3) Her blue RoT, worn the way the cheetah man did it, around her knee. (For Darian)
4) Her Pink RoT, worn around her thin mid-section (stomach) under her clothes. (For Cyrus)

Mental and/or Social Description:

She is fairly clever, and VERY good-natured. She tries to start off on the right foot with everyone she meets, and is slow to anger. But whenever she does anger, get away- fast. She makes enemies at a very slow rate, but will fight even her best friends for what she believes is right, and has high morales.

She is almost completely colorblind though. She sees everything in a shade of grey/black/white. The only color she can see otherwise is golden, and anything that is normally yellow, or golden, she can see with amazing accuracy. Despite this handicap, she is an amazing artist...

She grew up in a modest house right outside of the lab city with her father, a normal colored Swift-fox mammalian, by the name of SwiftBreeze. Her mother died of an unusual flu when she was six.

Sometime around her 18th birthday, they began keeping Vulticus, Estharne, and other furred MML creatures for the lab scientist(s). They got little pay, but more than they had on the farm when they had normal creatures before the lab-time.

On her 21st birthday, her father gave her a baby pet, the fruit of the family labor for the scientists. He used all of he pay he'd been saving for this special birthday for her on the creature, Darian, a custom Rakai-Sarene. He sends her on her way into the city to make a life for herself, on one condition;

She brings him back some of the credits that she makes. To help with the 'farm'.

All the other pets she had, were given to her by an odd cheetah man she met who was on his deathbed. He willed her to take care of his beloved, and demented, animals. But she loves them all the same.

She thinks she is never good enough, and no matter how successful she is; she still treats herself as if she is not good enough. However, she is very Determined and hard-headed. She will do anything to get her job done right, and as quick as she possibly can.

Goals:

-To train Darian.
-To take care of the man's creatures.
-To become strong enough to win battles.
-To befriend Cyrus.

Stats:

Stamina: 3
Strength: 3
Resistance: 3
Dexterity: 5 (Falcon's Grace)
Mentality: 3

Attribute:

Cat's Balance

Traits:

Start 6
-Color Blind, +1 (Cannot See any [non-yellow/golden] colors)
Now 7
-Falcon's Grace, -2
Now 5
-Low Self-Esteem, +1
Now 6
-Fear of Being Left, +3 (Crazily Afraid that people she likes will die, hate her, or leave forever, causes her to be over-protective) -PHOBIA-
Now 9
-Rabbit's Luck, -7
Now 2
-Sexy, -1
DONE

Skill Groups:

Artisan
Magic

Skills:

Starts with 4

NEW/BETTER IDEA, TO BE KEPT, is below on my latest post- please check it instead. ^^

So, good idea, bad idea? What do -you- think?

Because I'll need this later:
Secondary Account
Other Account Name(s): RunningAir
Account Name: RushingWind
Month Quantity Purchased: One
Pay Method: Snail Mail
OTHER: I am sending in $10, five for the making of the account, and five for switching this new one to 'Main Account' position. Instead of RunningAir, RushingWind should be my main account.

And this:

Custom Colored Critter
Username: RunningAir (will be RushingWind when/if she comes faster than this custom, so just send it to that account)
Species of Pet: Rakai-sarane
Life-Stage of Pet: Baby
Number of Addons: 2
Description of Customization:
Custom's Design---Refference Picture (for colors)
Description of Addons: It's on the Design link. ^^

AND Darian's Stats:

-Follows Time Rakai Sarene's Baby Stats-
Stamina: 3
Strength: 3
Resistance: 5
Dexterity: 5
Special Abilities: Lava Bathe, Lone Wolf
Moves: Wall of Ice*, Frost Walk**, Wind's Blessing***

*Changed from 'Time Stop' Which had -20, this has -15
**Added ability from the Blue Bell, it magically freezes everything he touches with his feet
***Added from her necklace, which actually has a cap on it, holding 'winds' in it
NOTE: The move 'Nip' was taken out, as it is uneeded- and It goes along with her plot to be unable to open his mouth(accident-caused injury to the jaw).

--------------------
[Please Look Here]
I am changing Main Accounts, over to RushingWind, my coming Second Charactor.
After a while, this account will become... Well, dead.
So, send all PMs over to the Other Account!
Yes, you may still call me RunningAir, RA, or whatever else you grew accustomed to calling me. :D
Silver
Posted: May 30 2009, 05:21 PM

[color=#c0c0c0]

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

I spell checked for ya. Words in bold are the corrected spelling. <3

Swift Fox Mammalian

(Which is relatively flat, with only small unnoticeable features)

She makes enemies at a very slow rate, but will fight even her best friends for what she believes is right, and has high morales.

She is almost completely colorblind though, Monochromaticly.
^ 'monochromaticly' is not a word, actually. (And, doesn't fit this sentence.) If monochromaticaly were a word, it would mean 'uncolored-ly'. Without that last word, the sentence works fine on it's own, as "She is almost completely colorblind." The extra clarification is not needed, especially with the next sentence explaining that she only sees in black and white.

She grew up in a modest house right outside of the lab city with her father, a normal colored Swift-fox mammalian,

They kept Vulticus, Estharne, and other furred MML creatures for the lab scientist(s). {Capitalize species names.}

-To befriend Cyrus.

(Sees all {instead of 'every'} colors monotonously other than golden or yellow colors.)
^I suggest altering this sentence to read, "Cannot see non-yellow colors." or, "Cannot see colors other than gold and yellows."

[/grammar Nazi]

--------------------
user posted image
In a world where I feel so small, I can't stop thinking big.
RunningAir
Posted: May 30 2009, 05:33 PM

~The Master of Masks~

Thanks Silv. ^^ (I was on the laptop, my granpa's, and it's keys are loose, so I left out quite a few letters, didn't I? :D)

--------------------
[Please Look Here]
Yes, you may still call me RunningAir, RA, or whatever else you grew accustomed to calling me. :D
Silver
Posted: May 30 2009, 05:34 PM

[color=#c0c0c0]

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

It's all good. Everyone makes mistakes.

(I, for example, spell 'sentence' wrong, EVERY time I type it. I just have a spell checker in Firefox to help me.)

--------------------
user posted image
In a world where I feel so small, I can't stop thinking big.
RunningAir
Posted: May 30 2009, 05:43 PM

~The Master of Masks~

I completly understand the 'Sentence' thing too. XD

I do that with the word 'Just'. I always spell it, 'Jsut' by accident. XD

--------------------
[Please Look Here]
Fallingfeather
Posted: May 30 2009, 05:45 PM

The Awesome

Member No.: 40

Wow, I love it! I'd love to RP with her sometime.

--------------------
user posted image
RunningAir
Posted: Jun 8 2009, 02:50 PM

~The Master of Masks~

OKAY- The offical change with be made sometime, from RunningAir (WHO IS OFFICIALLY DEAD NOW, AS IN DEAD, Alrighty-thankyou) to RushingWind.

Do not freak out, I may not be as active this summer, but I am not leaving. I will still be here, none of my pets are being given off.

Instead, I am sending them all over to RushingWind. ^^ I will get together with the species-masters, Silver(Malii, Cyrus) and Shadowcat(Skyrapter, Myrddyn), for the training of my pets to be sure. ^^ :D

So, with all of that said, I will fix this account's siggie to match a note of this, along with a link to this thread, and to the new account, when it comes/is paid for. ^^

Along with this change, I promise to (as soon as I have more time on the Computer) train my pets more, begin roleplaying more often/better, Better my posts, Fix on some gramatical errors I make constant, and begin looking for RushingWind a mate. As well as do some Battle-Arena battles when the time comes, and HOPEFULLY a beyond trip.

Yes, you are still allowed, AND SUPPOSED TO preferrably call me RA, RunningAir, or Air, Aire, Radium, Air-Air, RA-luff, Air-luff, or whatever you grew accustomed to calling me within my two-years of being here. :D Really, I'm not turning into a new being/puppetmaster. XD It's still me. :D

*laughs at this thought*

Any questions? Also, I'll need RPing parteners in these areas, when I have time:

Mining***: NONE SO FAR
Meetings with RW***: Dragon,
Freinds***: Dragon?
Enemy(s): Dragon?
Love Intrest: She is straight! -None so Far-
Meetings with Darian~: NONE SO FAR

Notes:
***Wherever RushingWind goes, Darian must also go. As a rule. ^^
~These will be Misc. Rp, as either anthro or quad, whichever you prefer. ^^

--------------------
[Please Look Here]
dragon
Posted: Jun 9 2009, 04:18 AM

Psychic Dragon (PD)

Member No.: 151

I know it might be a little early... but I'd like to meet RW, and maybe even become rivals/ friends? "Kinda like we used to be :P

--------------------

user posted image
Jeaulm

Another clever word
sets off an UNSUSPECTING herd
As you step back in the line
A mob jumps to their feet
RunningAir
Posted: Jun 10 2009, 02:11 PM

~The Master of Masks~

:D Alrighty Dragon. ^^ Will-do, whenever she comes, I'll tell you.

...Any other takers?

--------------------
[Please Look Here]
Shadowcat
Posted: Jun 10 2009, 02:28 PM

poots

Member No.: 128

...Shadow does want to apply to be the idiot friend? XD;;; Or enemy...I'unno, whatever you think. x3; I just need to have her interact more. -shrugs-

--------------------
user posted image
Haven't you heard that I'm the new cancer,
I've never looked better,
And you can't stand it!
RunningAir
Posted: Jun 10 2009, 02:30 PM

~The Master of Masks~

I would be very happy to let her and Darian meet you-(possibly become good freinds, depending on how you want it) :3 Really, it'd be cool, ShadowCat!

Also, You know Myrddyn's training, right? Well, is there anything I need to do to be able to make sure that it is safe with the charactor change? Because All of the pets are going over to RW, when she comes.

--------------------
[Please Look Here]
Shadowcat
Posted: Jun 10 2009, 02:39 PM

poots

Member No.: 128

;D Cool! Just poke me when she arrives and we can start an RP or something, yes? xD

And I wouldn't think so...he still technically knows how to do his tricks and commands, you would just have to work with him a bit so he could trust RushingWind to be the new person to give the commands (since the loyalty level would be reset and all.) However, since the Skyraptor are still babies it shouldn't be that hard to get him to trust RW. ;3

--------------------
user posted image
Haven't you heard that I'm the new cancer,
I've never looked better,
And you can't stand it!
RunningAir
Posted: Jun 10 2009, 04:01 PM

~The Master of Masks~

:D Thankies ShadowCat- The only thing is, I asked a couple of freinds in the c-box, and I'm deciding to go with the origional design of RW... You'll see...

Name: RushingWind ('RushingWind the Northern Wind Warrior')
Species: Wolven Humanish

Physical Description:

RushingWind is full-grown now, about 5'10''. His complection is fairly light, but with a tinge of natural red, yup, a perfect sun-tan, only it's his natural skin-color. His hair is dark, deep brown, almost black. It's not too long, but not cut short, and it reaches around his ears in length, with bright golden streaks.

In the front, it spikes down a bit more, over his left eye. If you are lucky enough to see this eye, you would noticed that his eyes are two different colors. Just slightly.

One is deep hazel, dark, and almost black in places, with deep dark green flecks surrounded by dark brown, this is his right eye.

His left, is lighter hazel, inverse of the other, is light green, surrounding tiny light brown flecks.

Two sand-brown colored wolf ears come from where the human ears should be, and go up through his dark hair. His left ear has a notch in it, only he knows why- and has a hold in it near the edge, fitted with a small blue Rot, with a chryschola stone.

The rest of his face is rather normal... for humans, boxed jaw, with a pointy-ish chin, high-cheekbones, and right eye filled with certain joy, the left, with sorrow of a loss, perpetually.

His left eye is fuller than his right, but glossed over- it's expression of extreme sadness never changes.

A scar goes over his nose in a straight horizonatal and clean looking cut, but no one but he knows where it came from.

A scar shaped like a heart is cut into his left hand... It's rather odd, looks as if it were self-inflicted. He wears a golden chain with a blue bell around his neck, as well as a red string with a black cross around his neck.

He has fairly long, and strong legs, although thin and lanky, like the rest of his form. He usually keeps them covered in blue-jeans, torn and tattered at the bottom. The back of his jeans hasm a hole cut into it rather roughly, where his sandy-brown colored wolf tail can move freely.

His fingertips are normal humanlike- but his knuckes sport black wolf-claws, he keeps his fingernails painted black.

He keeps an Rot, pink, around his waist as a belt, because his skinny form cannot hold up his jeans. He's very rough, overall, and obviously travel-worn.

He has two dark blue arrow markings that start over his eyes and go down on both of his sides, down his face, neck, sides, torso, and end at his tailtip with arrows. Like So:
{Eye}[::::::(Along Side)::::::>† Tailtip†  <::::::(Along Side)::::::]{Eye}

He also wears two peacock feathers in his hair, one behind each ear, and a peacock feather around his neck on a chain. Two were his, and the one around his neck, his Love wore around her neck, before she gave it to him as she lay dieing.

Mental and/or Social Description:

He's no stranger to the city at all, and was here about 3 years ago, with a girl... Yeah, she's gone now, and he's the only one. He was surprised that none of their old freinds where there to mourn his loss of his best freind... and True Love.

Well, one was, but it isn't like she'd remember. Or care.

He may look sad, with his blinded (and full of odd magic) left eye, but he tries to keep it happy, and social- because his love wouldn't have wanted him to be any other way, Hell, her last words were that very thing!

He meets others with a gentle nod, and tail wag. A smile, at the best he can give, seeing as he does not want others to see his blinded eye, full of shock, love, and sadness.

The last thing it saw before it was blinded... Is painted all over it's glazed front.

It's easy to make an enemy of him, but he doesn't mind company. He's hard-headed, and will fight for what he beleives in, but is quite tired of fighting, frankly. He's seen the death, and pain it's caused too much before.

He desires to take his last peice of his love, a Rakai-Sarene by the name of Darian (as it was made by the labs, with a few of her genes and memories in the mix). It bemuses him that the little creature cannot open it's mouth, so he keeps it alive with nutrient shots provided by the labs for this folly...

He's so tired of travel, but knows he's going to have to make his way back to the desert, to try and help ease the memories he's kept ahold of for these months... Maybe it'll heal him.

He fought as a criminal is the desert for a few yaers with his band of people, two females, and three males, so well that he gained an unnaturally high amount of strength, stamina, and dexterity, as well as learning a quite a bit about weapons and fighting.

He learned of his magical ancestary (as well as his love's- they were born from different families of his village, on the same night, under the same eclipse, four minutes apart). As well as working on his odd art skills.

He still has odd Nightmares of his past horrors, most of the death of most of his group. The people whom they wronged still hunt him to this day- so he's constantly running away, and paranoid.

Goals:

+Train and befreind Darian
+Keep the memory of his dead Love alive
+Heal emotionally
+Find Freinds
+Reconnect with one of the freinds he went on the journey with
+Go back to the Desert, to the burial site of his Love
+Train and befreind Cyrus, a creature given to him by a dying cheetah mamilian with the same name as his dead Love
+Obtain a Peacock-based creature of some sort, and train it (In memory of the group he left with)

Stats:

Stamina: 4
Strength: 4
Resistance: 3
Dexterity: 4

Attribute:

Bear's Strength

Traits:

Start 6
-One Eye (Blind in his Left Eye) +2
Now 8
-Recurring Nightmares (Of his Love's Death) +2
Now 10
-Stallion's Stamina -2
Now 8
-Veteran -8
Now 0
-Hunted +2
Now 2
-Falcon's Grace -2
Done

Skill Groups:

Magic
Artisan
Combat (Veteran) (+6 Skill Points For this Group)

Skills:

Start 4 (6 in Combat)
-Natural Brawler (Can use 'Punch')
Now 4 (5 in Combat)
-Dodge (Can use 'Dodge')
Now 4 (4 in combat)
-First Weapon (Knows how to use a 'Staff' as a weapon)
Now 4 (3 in combat)
-Kick (Can use 'Kick')
Now 4 (2 in combat)
-Magical Awareness (Can learn Magic, if a source is found)
Now 2 (2 in combat)
-Artist (Can use any dry medium to make drawings)
Now 0 (2 in combat)

So, would you still want to meet him?

--------------------
[Please Look Here]
dragon
Posted: Jun 11 2009, 12:34 AM

Psychic Dragon (PD)

Member No.: 151

LOl... I started reading about his eyes... and I realized that they were almost the same as mine. (my eyes turned hazel... with a green tinge around the right one... ill have to get you a pic some time...) but yeah... still would like to meet him.

--------------------

user posted image
Jeaulm

Another clever word
sets off an UNSUSPECTING herd
As you step back in the line
A mob jumps to their feet
Ebony
Posted: Jun 11 2009, 11:00 AM

Not a Credit to thy Name

Member No.: 400

Maybe he could meet Ebony? She normally doesn't like to talk to people, but she sympathizes better with mammalians and mammal-like humanishes than the other races, perhaps due to her love of small, fluffy little creatures. She's not afraid to get angry, and they might end up enemies, but who knows- she doesn't outright seek a fight or anything.

--------------------
user posted image

I wanna believe in something...
I
wanna believe in someone...
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Skinned by Count Paquin of the IF Skin Zone

Word count script provided by JavaScript Kit

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1502 seconds | Archive

Cbox Rules
No Cursing, No Spamming, No Harassment, No Chatspeak.
If you're upsetting other members - stop.
Read this before posting in the Cbox!

Attention! - This Cbox is new, please re-register your name!