HunterKillerz are BACK!

Photobucket

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to ~$${HK}Hunter Killerz(HK)$$ & -=DM=-Digital Mafia.dM~. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

~{HK}HunterKillerz & Digital Mafia.dM are

--dM aka ~K~dM

R3LMR.dM aka ~ML~dM

{HK}Bamz0rz aka (HK)TommyGun

~(HK)LabTec~

{HK}x

.:(HK)HunterKiller:. aka ~[HK]503~dM

=[HK]=Articuno~ aka [3]Khomeini

{HK}Ricci ~ aka [EL]Ricci

~DcX~

T.dM

BiBi aka HE-MAN

Tejas

{HK}MOOK aka BOOZY

~Play with the Best, Die like the Rest~

Forum Rules News / Updates

Current events and shit will be posted here.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lets face it, usa
Yanni
Posted: Apr 11 2012, 06:29 PM
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

/l33t\III Leader/

Group: ~[HK.dM]Representatives~
Member No.: 289

American competition has all but ended in DX. I've finally found out the reason why the cheaters and trolls are not rangebanned.

They're the hosts of the only american servers. So, it's over. I was just banned from BTDM US for getting "oooo" killed by spectating around him to get his aimbot to lock onto me.

This was the only server I actually wanted to play in. There aren't any serious american players anymore. The only ones left to play are the scumsucking worms that tell people to kill themselves and use aimbot and torment their players.

They're the ones buying the servers. They're the admins, the hosts, and the only american players left. I'd like to thank that euro trash piece of shit Labtec for spreading the aimbot in the first place.

Suck a fat one, asshole.

So, it was a good game I admit. It was really fun getting into. But these people have killed it. It was the players, in their depraved need to feel good about themselves in a video game by "winning", even thru cheating, and making everyone else hate the game.

They bought the server and hosted it for their aimbot so they could do this. I've been playing this game a few years now. And these people have only been around a little while. But I'm done. The game belongs to europeans now. Who have actually have real players and not just degenerate retards.

With that I'll leave it you, chaps.

- yanni

--------------------
"A shadow now occasionally crossed my simple, sanguine, and life enjoying mind, a notion that I was never really going to accomplish those powerful literary works which would blow a noble trumpet to social generosity and noblesse oblige before the world. What? should I find myself always planning and never achieving ... a richly complicated and yet firmly unified novel?"

- Sarah N. Cleghorn
Image hosting by Photobucket
RECLAIMER
Posted: Apr 12 2012, 12:30 AM

/l33t\

Group: ROOT ADMIN
Member No.: 1

When HK has played legit matches with the last remaining respectable competetive clans in the game it will be concluded.
This summer or earlier if we can; HK will face THC and AB. If we have to face them in europe only because no american hoster can oblige... So be it. It will be a series of unsatisfying defeats but at least it will not be a missed oppurtunity to perhaps conclude the competetive era of DXMP.

Im still, by numerous request, writing a strange memoir of my DXing experience thru the decade. I hope that our european champs keep the ball rolling and keep the true spirit of clan wars and aug dueling alive. This game may not ever be duplicated in its pureness and ingenuity ever again. Wolfenstein had the oppurtunity, but the multiplayer failed at an immediate non aug phase it couldnt surpass.

I hope a comeback of my favorite western clans may occur: T, CG, Void (minus that sociopath Jeff). If that happened I would not be far behind, ready to ragequit once again only to come back mightier and more irate with an even more elaborate pseudonym.

This game has my loyalty. I believe the MP is cursed, but I still love it. Lets keep the HK matches and events going wherever they can. And never tire of the pursuit of GG no katter how fleeting it seems.

--------------------
Existence is a conflict to the constant which would otherwise persist.

user posted image
psycho
Posted: Apr 15 2012, 10:38 PM

Noob Slayer

Group: Non-Member
Member No.: 526

Labtec spread funbot, a aimbot that only works on non mtl servers. The aimbot on BTDM US is diferent, and is integrated in the server, unlike funbot. I think it's the same aimbot as Zero's server.

--------------------
user posted image
tomj18@hotmail.co.uk
RECLAIMER
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 07:32 AM

/l33t\

Iv heard there are 3 different version bots circulating. Ugh

--------------------

user posted image
Yanni
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 10:57 AM

/l33t\III Leader/

Group: ~[HK.dM]Representatives~
Member No.: 289

Hey, I got a game in Gardens the other day that didn't get swamped with bullies. I'd say let's get THC playing with us over summer, and AB as well.

--------------------
"A shadow now occasionally crossed my simple, sanguine, and life enjoying mind, a notion that I was never really going to accomplish those powerful literary works which would blow a noble trumpet to social generosity and noblesse oblige before the world. What? should I find myself always planning and never achieving ... a richly complicated and yet firmly unified novel?"

- Sarah N. Cleghorn
~DcX~
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 11:42 AM

~Fieldman~

Group: HK.DM ADMIN
Member No.: 518

From mid May till 16th of June I won't be on. *sigh* Gonna have the damn country exams... Of course, I'm down with these matches after I finish my exams and get my place in the University of Health Science.

--------------------
user posted image
If you wanna find hell with me, I can show you what it's like.

HunterKillerz, United We Run!
QUOTE (Valx @ July 1 2012, 01:27 PM)
you're a fag kenneth, you suck often my dick, say them what you think about mee!! <3
RECLAIMER
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 07:44 PM

/l33t\

Good luck. Im gonna be on and off doin school. Im stickin to btdm when i do get on

--------------------

user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Image hosted by Photobucket.comPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0809 seconds | Archive
Friend Email: Your Email:
Special thanks to: Invisionfree, CyberAthlete, Ubisoft, Bungie, ImageShack, PhotoBucket, PutFile, iFusion, and all the sexy people at VALVe

Photobucket //-->