Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to House Fans. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

New Duckling in season 4?, Is Foreman on the way out?
Dr. Xreader
Posted: May 1 2007, 08:59 PM

Department Head

Group: Members
Member No.: 69

Okay, so I was doing a little searching while watching 'House'.

Next week, House meets a nutritionist in the Clinic whom he thinks might have the makings for a good sub for Foreman.

Will Foreman really leave or will something happen in the season finale?

who can tell?

--------------------
Tritter: Merry Christmas
House: Happy 'Go to Hell'

"I'm a psycopath. I prey on shrubbery."--Judging Amy

"If you're sick and don't know why-- you need House's help.

If you're dead and don't know why-- you need Bones's help."---- from the Fox.Com website
Catlady
Posted: May 1 2007, 11:38 PM

Department Head

Member No.: 227

I'm afraid I don't know much more than you do, but I can say that given spoilers I've seen Foreman's staying or leaving and the consequences will be a major part of the rest of the season. According to TWOP, the other board I frequent, all the, major at least, cast members had a five year contract at the outset, so that would lead to the conclusion that we have at least two more season of Foreman and the rest. On the other hand, it's possible that either the producers or Omar Epps have decided to terminate it. AFAIK though, no one's heard anything to that effect and I was under the impression that OE does enjoy being on the show.

But you're right, who knows.

--------------------
One cat just leads to another-- Ernest Hemingway

Here’s how to become a great artist. First, get miserable. Misery drives you to become a great artist, but the art does nothing for your misery,
--Greg House, MD (Episode 2:23, Who's Your Daddy?)
prplchknz
Posted: May 2 2007, 01:10 AM

Hospital Administrator

Member No.: 24

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! I like Foreman. NOOOO!! NONONONONONONONONONONO!!!! I refuse!!

Ok anyways I hope he stays.

I'm thinking Something will happen in the finally

--------------------
It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. -Douglas Adams
rtlemurs
Posted: May 2 2007, 01:42 PM

Ruler of the Ficdom!

Group: Ruler of the Ficdom!
Member No.: 3

Okay, the new TV Guide has some interesting Spoilers on this (as well as a great picture of Hugh on the cover).

The only confirmed thing I have heard is that Oma r is not leaving the show. How it all pans out I have not heard.

Now from here on out it is purely specualtion and to my knowledge none of it is reliable or from a confirmed good source so take it all with a huge grain of salt.

From what I have heard, the whole will he leave or won't he is going to be part of the "cliffhanger" of the season (I think this is covered in the TV Guide article but maybe not). So we will not know where Foreman ends up until next season.

I have also heard speculation that Foreman will not leave but will take up another position at the hospital. Will this open the door for a new duckling? Quite possibly. Could it be the nutritionist House has an eye on? Maybe. What position will Foreman have at the hospital? Don't know and have not heard any speculation.

I know, helpful as heck huh? laugh.gif I really am trying to avoid in depth spoilers this season so have not dug into anyhting too deeply. Most of what I see and read is in my capacity as a mod over at Devoted. As a mod you kind of have to at least scan over everything so I do get exposed to some of this stuff whether I want to or not.

I think a new duckling would be a great change of pace and really highlight the way that the other ducklings have grown in their time with House. Although, they really are accentuating that this season with Chase, which I think is realistic and fun to watch.

Anyhow, it'll be interesting to see where Foreman lands and how that affects everyone's relationship to him. Plus, if Foreman is gone, or at least not a duckling, they may devote more time to explaining Cameron! Please, give us something we can work with!!!

--------------------
This lovely banner was designed and created by the incomparable Marina from the Devoted boards. Thank you Marina!
user posted image
Drop by and check out her many other banners here.. You must be a registered member to view and post.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Topic Options

Skin created by Ben of the IF Skin Zone.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1504 seconds | Archive