zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to House Fans. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

House/Cuddy music videos, made by me!
Lisa Cuddy
Posted: Apr 3 2007, 04:54 PM

Clinic Patient

Group: Members
Member No.: 367

I've made several House/Cuddy (my OTP!) music videos, so instead of posting separately for each one I thought I'd just make one thread for all! I hope you like them.

Won't Say I'm In Love - the first one I ever made, which is mostly fun and cute.

Accidentally in Love - the most irresistable song for House and Cuddy.

How to Save a Life - if I had a video that was 'famous' I guess this would be it. A video about Cuddy's effort to save House's life, not only in the physical sense but emotionally as well.

Cruel to be Kind - fun, upbeat, and again an absolutely perfect song for House and Cuddy. Sometimes it takes being a little cruel to remember just what two people feel for each other.

Come Down to Me - Cuddy's feelings for House are expressed in every way except words. A favorite song of mine that came to make a very emotional vid.

The Special Two - this video actually won an award at the Ultimate Universe Video awards! Cuddy will do whatever it takes to fight for House, even when he doesn't realize or seem to appreciate it.

I Apologize - a birthday present for a friend of mine who recommended the song to me for vidding purposes. House attempts to apologize to Cuddy after the hurtful events of Finding Judas, but sometimes actions don't speak as loud as they want to.

Alone - after the events of 3x15, House and Cuddy begin to realize their feelings for each other. The only way they will ever be able to discover just what is between them is if they can be alone.

And that's all for now! I've got several more in the works but I hope you like these so far. smile.gif
cakemixo
Posted: Apr 3 2007, 07:17 PM

Department Head

Group: Members
Member No.: 309

Haven't gotten to them all yet, but so far "I Apologize" is my fav. Cool work.

--------------------
An idea is salvation by imagination.
Frank Lloyd Wright (1869 - 1959)

Laughter is the Gravy on the Biscuit of life.
Carl Hurley

rtlemurs
Posted: Apr 3 2007, 09:40 PM

Ruler of the Ficdom!

Group: Ruler of the Ficdom!
Member No.: 3

SQUEEE, I just love newbies bearing gifts!!! biggrin.gif laugh.gif And it's the best... House/Cuddy. biggrin.gif

And you should hear me once I actually see the videos! laugh.gif

--------------------
This lovely banner was designed and created by the incomparable Marina from the Devoted boards. Thank you Marina!
user posted image
Drop by and check out her many other banners here.. You must be a registered member to view and post.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Skin created by Ben of the IF Skin Zone.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0886 seconds | Archive