Image and video hosting by TinyPic

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to HERE WE GO AGAIN !?. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Quick Log In

JULY 19H, 2009 ;; GRAND OPENING!!
JULY 20TH - JULY 27TH ;; STARFIRE ALL NIGHTER
JULY 26TH - JULY 29TH, 2009 ;; ACTIVITY CHECK
TBA ;; NEW EVENT

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

sidebar by dana, edited by emily.

REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

RUN TO YOU !, TAG;;CASEYYYY
SASHA PHOENIX SWAREZ
Posted: Jul 29 2009, 04:29 AM

* F E A R L E S S
Group Icon

Group: NATIVE
Member No.: 5

user posted image
KISS ME QUICK BUT MAKE IT LAST

what had just happened?! sasha was still shaken by it. she had gone over to rocky's a few hours ago to surprise him and be a good girlfriend, something that she hadn't been doing lately. and she thought that it was going well. he didn't look too upset about the casey drama and when she had arrived he looked genuinely happy to see her. but that changed over the course of an hour. she had gone downstairs and when she came back rocky wasn't rocky. well he wasn't the sweet and cute rocky she had been dating. no. he looked flustered but when she went to help him the boy totally flipped on her. he was angry and sasha was scared. she didn't know what was going on. she was worried that she had done something or he had found out about her conversation with casey where she basically told him she loved him. no not basically she did. but sasha was just so afraid she had never witnessed rocky mad, or at least not mad at her. she probably should have realized something was off with rocky in general when he and casey fought but she really hadn't thought he could be like that towards her. sure casey had yelled at her but to be honest it was usually because she did something that frustrated him and she felt comfortable enough with him to yell right back but with rocky all she could do was leave with tears streaming down her face. she needed someone and the first person she thought of was casey. he was always the first person she thought of when she needed someone then caeden and monty and her sisters. and to be honest she probably should have called someone else but she wanted to see casey as much as she needed to see him. she needed him to tell her that everything was going to be okay and just hold her. he made her feel safe and she needed that right now because she certainly hadn't felt safe back there. but where should she go? she just started walking, she had suki drop her off earlier assuming that rocky would just take her home. but that was sort of thrown out the window now. so she just started walking as she pushed casey's speed dial number. "pick up..pick up.." she mumbled as she listened to it ring. but instead she got his voice mail. he better have just been screening her calls and wasn't actually busy. "hey casey its um sasha.....i...i need you...something happened and i just don't know just meet me at the hiking trails when you get this...” sasha hit end and kept walking. she sounded so scared and worried. she just needed to calm down. she needed casey to calm her down. hopefully when she told him what happened he didn’t leave her to go fight rocky again. she sat down at the entrance to the hiking trails how she got their so fast she didn’t know. she wrapped her arms around her legs, the tears were still falling as she waited for casey to show.
CASEY ASHER MORRISON
Posted: Jul 29 2009, 08:53 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: LOCAL
Member No.: 18

user posted image
FIX THESE BROKEN THINGS, REPAIR YOUR
BROKEN WINGS. EVERYTHINGS ALRIGHT.

a few months after sasha and casey started dating, sasha stole his cell phone and gave herself a ridiculously annoying personalized ringtone. at the time, it wasn't annoying. because casey asked her to do it. but that didn't usually mean anything -- casey would ask her to do tons of things.. which would usually just result in him snapping at her because she did it wrong or didn't do what he'd meant or somehow managed to mess it up. so the fact that some cheesy, annoying pop song was playing from his phone was really his fault. but right now, it was only leaving a bitter taste in his mouth. her name flashed on his cell phone screen in big, capital letters: "SASHA SWAREZ". when they were still together, he had her programmed in there under cute pet names like "sweetheart" or "babe", "my darling".. you know, the cliché stuff. but these labels were never permanent.. her name would repeatedly change through out the week - from "babe" to "don't answer" to "inconsiderate ex". sometimes they got worse, too.. but.. we won't go there. casey squinted at the screen, exhaling loudly as he watched stared at her name. sasha. sasha. sasha. he couldn't get that stupid name off his brain. he was laying on his bed, icing his eye with a bag of frozen peas he'd grabbed out of the freezer. he'd been consistently stubborn about his black eye, insisting that rocket hadn't punched him hard enough for him to need to ice it. but he was wrong. and that only made the swelling get worse. it was much more than the "shitty sucker punch" he'd pawned it off to be while on the phone with sasha the previous night. it hurt like hell. but not as badly as his heart was hurting. he reached over and grabbed his phone, pressing down on the ignore button. she could leave a voicemail if she really wanted. staring at her name was just too much for him right now. a few seconds later, his phone chimed and vibrated along his bed, signaling that he had a new voicemail. casey stared down at his phone for a second and then sat up, setting his bag of frozen peas aside. her voice was shaky. and she sounded scared. she didn't sound like sasha. she sounded upset. and "something happened"? casey sat there, trying to connect the dots. but he had nothing. sasha wasn't his to know anymore -- she wasn't his girlfriend, he didn't have her daily schedule memorized. he didn't know where she went and why or when. but regardless of what had happened, she wanted him. she needed him. she called him. and that was enough for casey to scramble to his feet, throw on a pair of shoes and run out the door. it only took him a solid five minutes to arrive on foot. he knew scottsdale like the back of his hand and he definitely knew his fair share of shortcuts. casey stopped in his tracks when he saw her curled up, her tiny little frame boxed up as small as it could possibly get. he stared at her for a few seconds and then silently walked over, sitting down next to her. "you could have gotten eaten alive by wolves waiting for me, you know," he told her. he wasn't even sure if wolves were indigenous to arizona.. but it seemed plausible. regardless, this wasn't a safe decision on her part. if it wasn't obvious that she was already quite upset, casey would have gone on to tell her how stupid it was for her to come down here instead of going down to his house.
SASHA PHOENIX SWAREZ
Posted: Jul 29 2009, 10:31 PM

* F E A R L E S S
Group Icon

user posted image

sasha still couldn't figure out what was going on with rocky and it bugged and upset her. she just wanted to know if she had done something or if he just spazzed out on her for no reason. she just didn't understand and she wanted to, no she needed to. she needed to know what she had done to upset him so much so she could apologize because it had to be her fault, who else could it be? she was sure there were lines on her face from her mascara running from the tears. oh well it wasn't like casey hadn't seen her cry before, usually he was the one who caused it though. she hoped he wouldn't make her feel stupid for whatever had happened. it didn't really cross her mind that sitting by the entrance to a hiking trail wasn't exactly the safest place but she had just started walking and for some reason she walked here. sure she could have walked to casey's house but what if he hadn't been home then she would've been stuck with his parents and brother. or worse what if he had a girl over. oh dear god that would've been awkward and sadly even more painful then the yell session she had just received from rocky. and she couldn't go home because she wasn't ready to explain to her mom or sister why she had been crying. nope so she had walked away from all of that. she hadn't realized it might not have been the safest choice but she didn't care she wanted to get away from the mess that she had left at rocky's. she just needed casey to get there so she could feel safe. she heard footsteps but she didn't look up. she didn't want casey to jump to conclusions or something. eaten by wolves? seriously. when had there ever been a wolf in scottsdale? and why would people go hiking if there were wolves. sure it was dusk so it wasn't light but it wasn't dark. she heard him sit down beside her, although she would've felt his presence if she hadn't heard him. for some reason sasha could always tell when casey was around. "well maybe you should have walked faster." sasha finally looked up at him with her red eyes, mascara smeared eyes. if you thought she looked bad now you should've saw her after her break up with casey. she cried for weeks. it had been awful. she didn't want to remember that time. "casey.." sasha said before she took her arms from around her knees and wrapped them around casey, her head resting on his chest. "casey i'm scared..." and she was...of a lot of things.
CASEY ASHER MORRISON
Posted: Jul 30 2009, 07:53 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

user posted image
    he'd just shown up and she was already challenging him to a fight. he should have walked faster? well, maybe she should have called him sooner. or walked somewhere a little less dangerous. or maybe she shouldn't have been so stupid. but it was so hard for him to be mad or argue with her when she was sitting there with tear stained cheeks. her eyes were swollen and red and with a rudolph nose to match. but she still looked perfect. oh, god did she look perfect. she always did.. it didn't matter what she was wearing or if her hair was dirty or if she had makeup on. to him, she was flawless. but looking back at her right now, he couldn't help but think about how many times he'd been the reason for her looking like that... sad and confused and all around scared. who comforted her then? who was the one who picked up all the pieces when he walked in and ruined everything? suki and sierra? before casey knew it, sasha's tiny arms were wrapped tightly around him. he'd been wishing and waiting and hoping to be this close to her since they broke up. and right now, he couldn't imagine anywhere else he would rather have been. sure, he didn't want to see her upset.. not at all, but part of him was thankful for it -- because right now, in this moment, he got to hold her. he got to be the one to fix things.. not ruin them. and he wasn't going to blow this. not for anything. but that didn't mean it made seeing her like this easy. "sasha.." he said. "why? there's nothing to be afraid of. i'm here. nothing's gonna happen to you..." casey whispered, his arms slinking around her tiny frame. it was almost like they were two puzzle pieces that at first glance didn't appear like they'd match... but when you pick them up and put them together, they slid together perfectly. sure, over time the edges can bend and make it difficult for them to fit perfectly, that's just natural. regardless of it all, the fact that no other puzzle pieces would fit the other quite as perfectly as the correct match did was never going to change. you could try forcing two pieces together but that just ended up throwing everything off. "what happened?" he whispered. other than himself, he had no idea what this could be about. but why would she call him if he was the reason she was crying? she didn't usually make much sense but.. that was more strange than normal. "are you hurt at all?" he meant in the physical aspect. he'd seen her an emotional wreck time and time again.. 98% of the time it was his fault. but if someone laid a hand on her, he'd be taking care of that first and foremost.
SASHA PHOENIX SWAREZ
Posted: Jul 30 2009, 02:51 PM

* F E A R L E S S
Group Icon

user posted image

in the month that sasha had been dating rocky he had never made her upset. he'd always been the closest thing to a perfect boyfriend a guy could get. when she had been dating casey for a month well she couldn't count how many times he made her upset, angry, and fifty other emotions. but she was always thinking about the bad times with casey that made him look like a horrible boyfriend but really he hadn't been a horrible boyfriend, thinking that just made it easier to stay with rocky. but honestly casey could be an amazing boyfriend when he tried. whenever she needed something, like fruitloops at two am he'd go and get them for her. sure he'd complain and say how inconvient it was and how he was trying to sleep but still he'd go and get them for her. sasha hadn't asked rocket to go get her fruitloops at two am because she knew no ordinary boyfriend would tell her she was high maintenance and stupid for asking for fruitloops in the middle of the night. and maybe she was, actually no she was. casey told her that numerous times and then she'd call him a jerk and try to push him out of her room but all that would happen would be casey would take her hands and the fighting would stop. why wasn't she with him again? it was really hard to remember why she wasn't still dating casey especially when he put his arms around her and well especially after what had just happened with rocky. "i know you'll keep me safe.....that's why i called you..." sasha spoke softly and basically into casey's chest but she knew he could hear her. she hadn't forgotten what she had promised him the other night. that she'd promised she'd break up with rocky...soonish. and she would....when she was absolutely positive that it was the right choice. she was pretty sure she knew that right now. because having casey hold her instantly made her calm down because she felt safe now. "i..i went to surprise rocky and it was going fine and..and then he just started yelling and flipping out...i didn't know what to do...so i left and called you.." she lifted her head so she could look up at him without having to let go of him. that's when she saw his eye. that was definitely a lot worse then he had told her it was. "casey! you're the one who's hurt!" she spoke letting go of him so she could look at his eye better. "are you okay? does it hurt? lousy sucker punch my butt" seeing casey hurt made her momentarily forget about what had happened to her. why hadn't she reacted like this when she saw rocky hurt? sasha could be really dense at times. or all the time.

CASEY ASHER MORRISON
Posted: Jul 31 2009, 09:06 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

user posted image
    casey knew he wasn't perfect. he knew that he was mostly the reason they fought a lot. sure, sasha could be a high maintence princess but if he didn't feel the need to point that out every five seconds, they probably wouldn't have fought as much as they did. he was always so quick to say something stupid that he knew would irritate her.. which he usually followed up with something moderately charming to make up for it. of course, it didn't always work.. and of course, that usually meant they were yelling at each other at three in the morning before sasha kicked him out of her house. he usually deserved it though. casey never knew when to shut his mouth. every sweet gesture was always coupled with some sort of complaint, whether he was joking or not (which he usually was, 95% of the time), which usually sucked all the sweetness out of it. but he meant well. he really did. he was willing to do anything for sasha, no matter how much he whined about it; no matter how annoying or pointless it was.. no matter how degrading it was -- like the one time sasha called him at two in the morning with a grocery list that consisted of fruit loops and tampons. he didn't care. he'd do it. he'd complain, but he'd do it. why? because he loved her with all of his heart.. pain in the ass and all. but if there was one thing casey knew he was good at when it came to being a boyfriend, one thing he knew what he didn't somehow manage to ruin it was that he would always be there to keep sasha safe. that was always his first concern: her safety, her well being. so knowing that sasha called him because she knew she could count on him for that was the most comforting thing he'd heard in a while... casey sat there, gently running his hand up and down her back in an attempt to keep her calm. at the mention of rocket, though, casey tensed up against her. she was no longer the only one who wasn't emotionally stable. because right now, all casey could think about was how badly he wanted to find that boy and beat the shit out of him. his jaw tightened and he started to shake his head while sasha went off about his eye. "i'm not worried about my eye," he insisted. it hurt like hell, yes. and it looked terrible. but that wasn't important. not right now. casey placed his hands on her arms, staring her straight in the eye. "i'm fine. i'm worried about you. that's why i'm here -- i'm here for you." casey spoke, the tone of his voice significantly more serious than it had been a few seconds before. "did he touch you at all? hurt you? because i swear to god, if he laid a hand on you i'm going to come down on him so fucking hard he's not even gonna..." casey didn't know where he was going with this. he was so agitated that in that moment, he couldn't even finish forming his sentence. he clenched his jaw tighter, looking away from sasha. that bastard. he knew it. he fucking knew it. he knew that rocket kid was a crazy ass. after all, his name was rocket.
SASHA PHOENIX SWAREZ
Posted: Jul 31 2009, 02:34 PM

* F E A R L E S S
Group Icon

user posted image

sasha needed casey in her life. there was no getting around that. she couldn't go more than a day without talking to him on the phone or the internet. and only a few days without actually seeing him. when the two had broken up, for good, sasha thought her world was ending and for a month or so it really had. the two had in actuality broken up several times but they were always just words said in the heat of a fight and forgotten by the time they woke up. she couldn't even count how many times she'd told casey that she hated him and she never wanted to see him again. but usually he deserved it at least a little bit. but she always apologized once her anger or frustration died down. besides casey knew that she didn't mean it, that she would never mean it. she could never hate casey, no she'd always love him. they were kind of like that couple on the notebook. she made casey watch that movie one night, and yes he complained the whole time. especially when noah said 'You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass.' that was casey and sasha's relationship to a t. which gave her hope, hope that one day they'd be able to not fight and just be happy. casey had told her that he didn't want to fight anymore he just wanted to love her. sure he probably did mean that but they were bound to fight, it was like so infectious disease with them. but to be honest sasha would rather spend the rest of her life fighting with casey then to be with anyone else. that's why she called him. she knew as much as they fought that casey still loved her and he'd always protect her. he made her feel safe and that's what she needed right now. to feel safe and loved. sasha could tell casey was pissed that rocky made her upset, she'd be pissed at him if he wasn't to be completely honest. but still his eye looked horrible! he needed to keep icing it or it was going to take longer for it to heal. "well i am! you need to be icing it." she leaned closer so that she could get a better look at his eye. which only made her feel worse because that was her fault. it was her fault that he was hurt. "yeah well now i'm worried about you too." sasha said staring right back at him and speaking in an equally serious voice. it was really touching how protective casey was of sasha, and being as small as she was (five feet and one hundred and two pounds) she needed a lot of protecting. especially because she did tend to do some stupid stuff, like this sitting outside at the entrance of a hiking trail at dusk. there was that one time when she decided that to punish casey for being a jerk she'd go hide in the woods from him. yeah not her smartest idea. "casey i'm fine....he didn't touch me. just yelled. please just unclench. i'm really fine now. you're with me." sasha spoke gently placing her hands on either side of casey's face so that they were looking at each other. "you don't have to go beat him up. again. you just have to stay here with me." she stroked the side of casey's face gently with her thumb avoiding his bad eye. she didn't need him start another fight with rocky about her. no definitely not.
CASEY ASHER MORRISON
Posted: Aug 1 2009, 10:21 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

user posted image
    casey always believed sasha had a certain motherly quality to her.. at least, it's something he'd picked up on over the course of their relationship. she looked after him, she put him in place when he acted like a total moron. if it wasn't for her and that, casey was sure he wouldn't be the same guy he was today. lately, though, he wasn't sure if that would be a good thing or a bad thing. since they'd officially broken up, casey had a lot of free time on his hands to think -- all the time that was usually reserved for sasha was... no longer reserved for sasha. so naturally, his mind would wander.. and he couldn't help but wonder what they'd be like if it wasn't for the other. what if casey never met sasha? and vice versa? or.. what if their relationship wasn't as dysfunctional as it was? what if they were just friends.. what if they never dated? would they still be stuck in this accidental rut? he couldn't imagine knowing sasha and not having some sort of romantically driven feelings for her, though. it was an impossible scenario to play out in his head -- every time he tried, day dream casey and sasha just ended up confessing their love to one another before riding off in the sunset to live in their happily ever after. it was almost as if life without sasha didn't exist -- which made sense.. casey's entire life seemed to be put on hold since they'd broken up; he couldn't even hang out with his friends without getting all upset. everything he saw, ate, smelled, heard reminded him of her. she haunted him everyday - when he was asleep and when he was awake.. and he had a hard time deciding if that was a blessing or a curse. "i have been," casey told her, "icing it, i mean. i'm not stupid." he watched her lean forward and his eyes immediately fell to her lips. after a moment of staring though, he forced himself to raise them back up to look her in the eye only to unlock their eye contact a second later. "you don't need to be worried about me. it's just a black eye. it'll heal in a week. i'm fine. i'm not the one crying here," casey reminded her. he kept telling her that, yeah, but it was a lot worse than he was making it out to be. and he was almost positive she was just aware of that as he was but... he didn't want this to become all about him. this was about her -- this was about making sure she was okay. if he wanted someone to throw a pity party for him, he could have just stayed up with his mother. he didn't need that. right now, he needed to know that sasha was physically okay. casey exhaled, trying his best to take her advice and relax. he tried to relax, to unclench and relieve the tension through out his body but... it wasn't really working. at all. casey closed his eyes when he felt her tiny, soft hands against his face. he took a deep breath and then exhaled slowly before opening up his eyes to look at her again. stay with her? "okay," he quietly said. "okay. i'm not going anywhere," he said. "not if you don't want me to." he could take care of rocky later if need be -- but right now, sasha needed him. and he understood that. because he needed her too.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1453 seconds | Archive

SKINNED BY EMILY LOVE OF CAUTION 2.0!