Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Gcwa Roleplay Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Heat Wave III Matches, Segments
andrew5210
Posted: Aug 26 2010, 09:17 AM

GCWA President

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hey guys,

It's your last chance to write a match or put together segments for the GCWA! I know you all want to! biggrin.gif

Heat Wave III, Sunday, August 29th, 2010

- Harvey Danger Hardcore Title Invitational (Ace)

- Nobody's F'n Better (Lorenzo Demarco & The Great One)© vs. Peter Vaughn & The Lost Soul, GCWA World Tag-Team Titles TLC Match (Ataxia)

- El Linchador© vs. The Big Bifford, GCWA Intercontinental Heavyweight Title Match (Ace)

- Crazy Chris© vs. Landon Chase, GCWA Unified X Division Title Danger Zone Match (Mr. Excellent as Special Guest Referee) (TLS)

- Derek Mobley© vs. Chris Cortez vs. Liam Shayde vs. Ataxia, GCWA World Heavyweight Title Fatal Fourway Match (Ace)

BTW, to El Linchador and NFB, if you want a specialized match, let me know before someone gets assigned to it *lol*.
Lurrr
Posted: Aug 26 2010, 11:01 AM

Hall of Famer

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

I will have a segment sent to you by tomorrow afternoon.
Ataxia
Posted: Aug 26 2010, 02:20 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 96

I'll write up one if you want Andy. Also I'll try to have segs in tonight if I can got a long day.
andrew5210
Posted: Aug 27 2010, 01:45 PM

GCWA President

Ataxia's stepped forward one more time to write for the GCWA... any other takers? Not to sound wimpy, but work has completely consumed my life the past three days, and I haven't even really started on anything for the card. If we want the Streak to make it all the way through, I think I'm definitely going to need more help (at least some more segments coming my way).
TLS
Posted: Aug 27 2010, 02:59 PM

Man I finally figured how to change this thing. Awesome.

Member No.: 20

I'll do crazy chris and lmdom chase...
TLS
Posted: Aug 27 2010, 03:00 PM

Man I finally figured how to change this thing. Awesome.

Member No.: 20

Oh and that NFB tag match should definitley be a special match....

Ataxia... hook a brother up in his last match
Ataxia
Posted: Aug 27 2010, 05:02 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 96

Oh don't worry...your going to love it. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...This is going to be better than your matches with Steel in OWF/NLW.
the great one
Posted: Aug 27 2010, 08:20 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 102

ummm....I'll send segments!
andrew5210
Posted: Aug 28 2010, 03:25 AM

GCWA President

can't... believe... third straight night... called about problems... sleep... sleep... wherefore art thou sleep?
andrew5210
Posted: Aug 28 2010, 07:07 PM

GCWA President

Ok, slightly more productive progress report this time. I've written most of the Hardcore Title match, and will hopefully finish that one tonight and get started on the main event.

Ataxia and TLS are kindly writing a match each, which definitely helps. I was still hoping someone would be interested in the Bifford/Linchador match, but if not, I'll work on that tomorrow *l*.

Also, I've received segments from three people so far. That's not bad, but I definitely could use more, especially since several have told me that segments are coming. tongue.gif
Dangerous Dan
Posted: Aug 28 2010, 07:10 PM

Soon to be FINAL GCWA Hardcore Champion

Member No.: 24

I'm working on my segment right now. Should have that in to ya soon
user posted image
andrew5210
Posted: Aug 28 2010, 10:54 PM

GCWA President

Late-night progress report... I've gotten the Hardcore Title match done, but held off on the World Title match for now, since I was told some segments were coming in pertaining to it. So far, those haven't arrived, but hopefully they'll come in soon.

I've also gotten the Chris/Chase match from TLS, and have added it in, along with segments I've received from Ataxia, Demarco, the Danger Boiz, and a few 'surprise' guests. I'm still expecting several more, which I guess I'll be getting in the morning, because I'm feeling extremely drained. I'm glad I got to sleep in at least today.

*Crosses fingers and prays for a night off from late-night program errors.*

I'm pretty far away right now, but hopefully everything comes together tomorrow, and the show can get posted in the evening. If you're supposed to be getting me something, don't wait too much longer! tongue.gif
andrew5210
Posted: Aug 29 2010, 10:31 AM

GCWA President

Twelve hours later, and I actually did NOT get called last night. Best sleep I've had in years! (Or so it felt *lol*)

Unfortunately, my Inbox is still empty, so looks like I'll be improvising today. First up, though, I've got matches to write!
andrew5210
Posted: Aug 29 2010, 05:34 PM

GCWA President

Just to let everyone know, all the matches are done now. I'm getting the last segments sent to me now, and I'll get them stuck in and get everything posted. After that... we party!
andrew5210
Posted: Aug 29 2010, 06:23 PM

GCWA President

The last card has been posted!!

The Streak is completed!!!

WOOO!!!! smile.gif

Heat Wave III
« Next Oldest | Locker Room | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0986 seconds | Archive