Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Gcwa Roleplay Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

NLW Tag Team Invitational, Check inside
Matt
Posted: Jul 7 2010, 02:17 PM

Cheatyface Bastard

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

So, apparently I've gone batshit crazy and decided that it would be a good idea to do a one shot show. After much deliberation (read: I put about 30 seconds of thought into it then texted a bunch of folks) I settled on doing a tag team tournament.

Now, some back story for those of you that don't know me all that well. A while back I ran a fed called NLW (Hey look handy link: http://nlw.redmoonmidnight.com/) that had been open on and off for the better part of two years before I just got too busy for the regular commitment to it. I did a one night tag tournament in the fed before (You can check those results here) and it was a big hit.

And so, I've decided to give that a shot again. I don't have exact dates nailed down, but the RP window will likely encompass a good chunk of August. If you're interested, post here to let me know.

The preference would be that you found your own partner. I can definitely pair people if needed, but it seems more enjoyable for people if they are working with someone they know.

As for RPing, it'll be 3 RPs a piece, but the RP window itself will be rather large (we're talking probably 20+ days) since it's purely a side thing so I don't want to box people out of having to prioritize this over their normal RPing.
« Next Oldest | Billboard | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0698 seconds | Archive